There's been a canon lesbian ending to a 'kids' show.

Uzuki

Virgin
Joined
Dec 18, 2014
Posts
4
Just thought you guys would like to know, in case you aren't fans of cartoons or Legend of Korra. It's a really good show with a strong female protagonist, among many other awesome characters.

#korrasami
#korrafinale
#LegendOfKorraFinale
 
Jesus! I'm a guy bu-u-u-u-t (and hey I thought I knew everything about what was going on in porn or erotic pop culture) this cartoon actually looks like people I know in rl...

And I mean ACTUALLY: the face, the body, even some of the phraseology of the characters.

Unbelievable. I gotta check this out a bit more.

I have written a couple of pieces that include at least one character based on someone I know - what is amazing to me is that this cartoon is EXACTLY a depiction of this person's looks. And I find this really strange. For several reasons that I won't go into right now!
 
Well fuck me. And to think this thing was reported on in Forbes Magazine.

Where the hell have I been in the last two years?!

Very funny, Sara. That's all I can say.
 
And in case anyone even cares, the person I know looks like 'Asami.' Looks like Asami, acts like Asami, talks like Asami, sounds like Asami, has the same 'career...'

Well, she looks like Asami NOW.

She looked (and acted like) like Korra when she was 17.

V. strange.
 
^ I suppose that's one of the many things that make this 'cartoon' better than most anime.
 
I must say I am very impressed by those episodes I have (only!) just seen. Good storylines, great characters, great 'vision' of 'Republic City.'

It's definitely jangling a certain 'reality' vibe for me, even though it's anime.

Mind you, I like anime!!
 
Both me and the minion watched both 'Avatar' series and enjoyed them both.

I have to say that I was a bit wary when I saw a spoiler that they were getting together... But I liked it... I think they handled it very well.

Kudos to the writers that they handled a touchy subject and didn't shoehorn it into the story like other shows have. I would have liked to have seen a few more moments between them earlier to help make it flow... But not to worry. no real loss.
 
I think it's a classical story similar to Pallas and Athena, and coincidentally(?) contains 'Republic City' in its narrative.
 
Back
Top