Anonymous Secrets Thread

Post 1,000!

Congratulations!! Keep it up, but do get your rest, still live your life and do enjoy your vacation!

Interesting reads today's Secrets. I wonder who that director is and how did that lady know it was really him..:eek:

Congratulations!! Keep it up, but do get your rest, still live your life and do enjoy your vacation!

Interesting reads today's Secrets. I wonder who that director is and how did that lady know it was really him..:eek:

This is the response that I received to your question.

the director was confirmed on cam. I haven't seen him around these parts for about a year though.

I'm going on vacation for a week and I have to get ready for that. Mainly this entails a lot of laundry and house work. I've nicknamed it Housework Hootenanny 2012, not because it actually makes it more fun, but it sure sounds more fun.

I hope you enjoy your vacation.
And your nickname is MUCH more fun.

**Special Request**

I'm going to be posting this a couple times a day for the next few days just to keep it on every page. I'll explain more later.

Special Request: I've been getting more and more information from women privately about how they were harassed, threatened or made to feel uncomfortable in PMs and emails. Especially when they first started on the forums. I find this really upsetting and I want to know more. If you (especially women) were contacted on lit and sent things that made you uncomfortable I want to know about it. Please don't post it hear, though. Send it directly to my email. I won't post them, I just want a better idea what is going on. Again, don't post on this thread, and don't PM me. Just email. The reason is that I want to be able to stick these things in a email folder and reference them later.

You don't have to include your name, or the name of the person that contacted you. Just what was said and if you don't mind, how it made you feel.

paulodom2012@gmail.com

I asked a former friend why he didn't wash afterwards and he said rather candidly that he washed beforehand so he didn't have dirty hands touching his dick. He told me he had never peed on his own hand. He thought it stupid to wash before and after.
What's the difference between a working man and a thinking man?

A working man washes his hands BEFORE he pees.

Personal Confession

For my personal confession of the day I am scared of spiders.

-31, Female -

1) I fantasize about my lover impregnating his wife while he thinks of me, screaming my name in his head.

2)I stole my best friend's tube of lipstick at school, wedged into my panties and left it there for a couple of hours at school. Then at some point later, I used her locker combination (which I still remember, funny enough - 0, 16, 10) and put it back between classes. She never mentioned it had gone missing or anything, which drove me a little crazy.

I really don't feel like I'm getting enough sympathy over my fear of spiders.

:D

A friend's girlfriend just picks them up no worries - doesn't matter how big they are, she just scoops them up (spiders I'm talking about here).

I can't do that, a glass, something to cover it with once he's in there and about an hour getting sketchy as it runs away from capture (again, still spiders)..........and it's all sorted. :)

I am fine with spiders as long as they aren't on me. But i'm like that with everything. I even remember where i got that fear from. Watching that arachnophobia movie as a kid.

I'd kill them for you. Don't worry.

I really don't feel like I'm getting enough sympathy over my fear of spiders.
I can completely empathize with you on this one. I'm terrified of spiders- and any bugs, really. I've learned somewhat to cope with disposing of the, but mostly this means brushing them into a dustpan and flushing them. I can't squish them, even with a tissue, and I can't kill them with an implement because then body parts will be left on my flip flop, etc.

My mom always teases me because I can deal with the scary shit I deal with at work, but a tiny spider, if it takes me by surprise, can make me cry :rolleyes: :D

Don't know if I am afraid of them but I abhor coming across them and having to deal with them.. which, here in Texas, is a regular event. *shudders*

Spiders, I never really got the fear for them.

Useful creatures, I try not to kill them, just move.

Of course we don't have any real bad ones around here.
If they were poison, they would DIE!

Spiders are terrifying!! We have a set of plastic cups in the colours of the rainbow - if hubby has been out for the day in spider season he often comes home to a little trail of them across the floor, each with a spider underneath!

Back