Average or skinny guys w big dicks

mt1313

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Posts
199
Anyone have pics of average joe type or skinny guys with big dicks? I'm always surprised and love seeing regular guys who are packing heat.
 
We don't care if a guy is skinny or fat. My wife and I and all the guys and gals in our family love big dicks in our mouths and asses.
 
Its funny, I started realizing a long time ago that really skinny guys had huge cocks. Doesn't make sense but didn't look a gift horse (LOL) the mouth.
 
I'm a very skinny guy with an a bit more than avarage cock. But it looks bigger and thicker, because I'm so skinny. That's the trick.
 
Last edited:
Skinny guys with big ones always seemed so boyish to me. Maybe that why it's such a fetish? This small and weak looking boy with a part that is anything but lol
 
Fucked hubby's friend at a 4th of July party. 5'7" thin guy and we went to the bathroom to fuck and he pulled out this 9" nice cock hard as a rock. I was pleasantly surprised. Sucked that long dick and then leaned over the sink and it felt great. Went from me doing him a favor to him doing me a favor.
 
ok just a question, how do you know for sure how long a guys dick is just by him pulling it out? do you measure it right then?


being a skinny guy my dick size is always misjudged and thought to be bigger then it actually is.

I've been told it looks like 8 inches in pictures etc when its more so 6 inches.
 
We had a great supper with a friend and then we returned to my place. My hunny was a bit tipsy and she was getting hit on by our drunk friend . When I went to get us a second round he pulled out his junk for her to see and for being a smaller , thinner lad , he was a good 8 inches. She just sat there looking at it when I walked in with our drinks.

Oh....what did you 2 do while I was in the kitchen? Lol
 
Back
Top