Wife wants to be tied..

BeardInHerJuice

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 12, 2014
Posts
154
wanted to know more in tying my wife. She loves to be tied and ordered like slave and me being her master. Wanted to have some tips, how you will follow on with her..
 
rope play

there are videos on utube about how to place rope bindings, better and easier is get some cuffs, leg restraints and spreader bar. enjoy and keep us informed as to how it goes.
 
bondage

Bondage is an art form, there are several good sites that cater for the fetish
 
I agree. Take your time to read up, learn and practice. You can practice on things like broomsticks and children's dolls in the first instance.

Try a couple of immobilising positions such as the frog-tie first, if she likes to cede control.

Also find out what type of material works for you. Rope seems to be popular, but we currently prefer various types of silk or satin.

Keep talking about what works.
 
Check out Twisted Monk. He's got a lot of really good how too videos.
 
Lucky Guy

Welcome to the wonderful world of bondage. My wife loves to be tied up, mainly her boobs. Sometimes, it's just her nipples. I made a "bondage bar" a few years ago that has her hands and feet held up in the air, which leaves her best parts available for my use, however I want, and she can't do a damn thing about it, mmmmmmmm :D
 
Just make sure to use some soft nylon rope - most rope out there can get very painful quickly, but the soft nylon stuff you often see sold as mooring rope for boats is usually very strong, very soft, and very comfortable.

The others are right, rope bondage is an art form and it makes the one receiving it feel very special and provides a gorgeous visual treat to the one doing it. Having been on both sides of the fence, it is truly difficult to say which side I like better, but the feeling of being completely helpless in a nice rope tie has an almost hypnotic/soothing effect after a short while that's rather difficult to explain - it's a major transfer of complete trust to the other person, and I suppose that's what relaxes the mind more completely and heightens all sensations.

If she wants you to tie her up, for pity's sake, start learning some techniques - you've got a keeper there! Enjoy, but do your study first, rope bondage needs to be done correctly to ensure the safely of the person being bound - you want to make her feel helpless and excited, not cut off her circulation or injure her! Take care! ;)
 
Back
Top