• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm ... *considers* I don't think you have time to wait patienty for much miss, pm's await your attention ..........

Lol I know how to make my replies short and sweet :D Managed to get it down to 70 already. I started the evening with over 200 so I'm doing awesome..if i do say so myself ;) And I've managed to respond to my roleplays/my threads/upload videos whilst facebooking.

Now I'm working..well, the work window is open :rolleyes: whilst i finish the rest

I know.. you want to be between a lady's thighs... but I get to do that....
let's get you good and wet and really wanting something more......

Well...in the absence of ladies to lick... ;)

Haha, yeh nice try Bethy ^_^

Thats really good to hear. Nice work =D Sounds brilliant.

Of course, yeh. Great =] At least you know what you want now.

Awesome Beth, sounds like things are going smooth for you =]

- Oh, oh, I don't know if you know. I'm fully qualified now =D
Hey that is really awesome! :kiss:

So I can hire you now then :) :devil:

How to get through bulk pms:

attachment.php

Tabs are my friend!

Last edited:
Lol I know how to make my replies short and sweet :D Managed to get it down to 70 already. I started the evening with over 200 so I'm doing awesome..if i do say so myself ;) And I've managed to respond to my roleplays/my threads/upload videos whilst facebooking.

Now I'm working..well, the work window is open :rolleyes: whilst i finish the rest

Grins, I'll leave you to it then :) .... places a note on your desk, last under the plie of things stacked there, to read later if you get the chance .... slips away back to the lounge.

good night

1st key to weight loss is supposedly sleep... so this is my last late night.
Hug

Grins, I'll leave you to it then :) .... places a note on your desk, last under the plie of things stacked there, to read later if you get the chance .... slips away back to the lounge.

Did my awesome multitasking skills not come across?? ;)

I saved your story..if you don't mind?

1st key to weight loss is supposedly sleep... so this is my last late night.
Hug

Night sweetie. I do hope that means we will still see each other x

Haha...I guess I could do that for you. I would normally refuse, photo hanging is the clients job =] But I know your eyes would be all over me, so I'll do it hehe.
But I don't know how to do the screwdriver thingie :(

You're right I would definitely be looking :devil:

Hehe =] -bends over to pick up another photo frame- ;]
You tease ;)

---

Feel free to check out the roleplays I'm doing. The nice man next door has quite a few dark twists (not sexually dark). And the niece one is currently letter based. Something for everyone :D

You know me Bethy =] :devil:

I have read a little of the Nice man next Door, can't focus on reading at the moment, bit tired. But seems alright =]
Makes me miss roleplaying a little. Maybe, Bethy, if you think you had the time/focus/care we could start another one up.
Why aren't you asleep then mister? :kiss:

I'm sure I could arrange some time just for hun. I really liked how our first one was going.

Because it is only 730 in the evening here Bethy =]

Oh nice, that sounds wonderful. Yeh, from what I can remember it was going fairly well.
It was. Especially for my first "fantasy" style role. It had made me nervous because I don't read much of that stuff but I have a good imagination :)

Oh, okay. Well, if you're tired you can still sleep. As you know; i rarely keep a normal body clock :rolleyes:

Yeh, I remember that. You were doing fine Bethy =] Shouldn't be nervous. I love your imagination.

Nuh, its no where near sleep time for me =] Haha yeh, I know.
I'm officially in stealth mode :D Would like to enjoy denny time a little more than I've been able to whilst visible to everyone.

Thank you :rose:

Well, it's nearly 10am here now and I woke up at 10pm last night. I would normally head to bed but have an appointment due at 1pm. So no point sleeping if I want to actually wake up on time!

Did you just call me a freak ;)

Its because I ended up staying awake until nearly 3pm yesterday. Tonight I will be in bed and fast asleep by 11pm..if not sooner!

Yes I did ;] hehe.

Yeh, no I completely understand. When I was on holidays my sleeping pattern was crazy the same =] Nice one haha.

-
I don't know if you've gone Bethy, but I think I might head to bed. Starting to fade fairly quickly. It was lovely to talk to you again, throw me a pm soon if you desire starting a roleplay =]
Have a lovely week.
Sorry hun. Sleep well x

I will :)

And you have a lovely week too xx

BIG HUG FOR SEXY BETHY
Hope you are doing well... getting some sleep.

hugs :kiss::kiss:

fred

Good Morning/Afternoon Ms Bethy

It has officially crossed over to afternoon here so afternoon sweetie :) Hope you're okay

BIG HUG FOR SEXY BETHY
Hope you are doing well... getting some sleep.

hugs :kiss::kiss:

fred

I slept a bit last night. I was visiting family and asked for a nap before we ate dinner...3 hours later I woke up and only because they made me wake up.

I get home read some emails and then comfort my poorly cat. Fall asleep sat up in the chair - sore neck but very interesting dream :)

I plan on sleeping in my own bed tonight :D

Lots of hugs and kisses for you xx

*Reaching down to undo the button and zipper on my jeans*

Watches with excitement* - I know, I'm lame but I'm tired :kiss:

How are you doing??

I'm sure you could!!;) Find away....:devil:

*plots evil plan to make him blush

Hope you're okay hun x

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Do _not_ fall asleep or leave your computer idle with lit still open and an internet connection. I accidentally did that last night and woke up with a trojan attacking my computer that my anti virus refused to fix.

Spent bloody ages fixing the damn thing myself. Bethy is wondering what the point of antivirus software is if it cant fix the problem itself :rolleyes:

<secretly looks forward to evil plot twists, but hopes no-one realises>

Doh! A new virus checker me thinks? Or use Linux!!!;)
Hey

Technically the virus software dealt with the virus..just had to deal with it in safe mode. This was after Norton told me to download new software that thoroughly checks computer and may cause safe programs to be deleted.

Back