Strap on vids

I enjoyed the compilation video, especially the dark haired girl in the fishnets, gotta love a bit if bonus face sitting
 
Does anyone know who this women is? I can't link to the video as it seems to have been taken down, luckily I grabbed a copy before it went.
 

Attachments

  • Who.jpg
    Who.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 367
hi

My ex bf has sodomized me sometimes with a strapon, after his first ejaculation in my colon,when there was a delay in his getting hard again quickly, inspite of my felatio.to keep my libido high used srtapon.
 
Wow, what a great thread, one of my favourite subjects. Don't get strapon action myself enough for my liking, but do get it from my wife sometimes when she is feeling that way inclined. I wish I have found my fetish for strapon earlier as former g/f's would have been well up for it.

Here is one of my favs, sorry if it has been posted before.

http://www.xvideos.com/video6391204/blonde_strapon_guy_on_table

Matt

Not bad Matt, but I wish that girl took her top off so we'd see her titties jiggle as she does the guy ;)
 
👍

Bit of a wimp when taking cock from the wife, she starts all gentle but once she starts to have an orgasm build, she is out of control, pounding and forcing it in hard n fast.
Keep going back for more though.

That's great to hear. Love it when a man gets his ass pounded out by his wife. Im sure she loves to hear you whimper.
 
Back
Top