Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I tempt you with some chocolate?

lighter-than-air-chocolate.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. You just rang my bell, baby! :heart:

Death by Chocolate

thief of time

KissingSmily-1.gif

Lesbia, my love! Another fan! Oh the glory of it all . . . Tell me, has there been any good news? Like is He still managing to write in these early stages? Heinlein wrote a couple of masterpieces after he suffered a stroke so I have hope for at least a couple of more books.

KissingSmily-1.gif

Lesbia, my love! Another fan! Oh the glory of it all . . . Tell me, has there been any good news? Like is He still managing to write in these early stages? Heinlein wrote a couple of masterpieces after he suffered a stroke so I have hope for at least a couple of more books.

:kiss::kiss::kiss: MMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Yes, my prince, we are both fans. I haven't heard of any news recently, but I am ever-hopeful. I believe he can do it again despite his illness. I believe it was Cezanne whose hands became crippled (or was it Monet?), anywho, and he still continued to paint beautifully.

true art thrives!

No, Monet developed cataracts which were removed. It was Renoir who kept painting even with the brushes strapped to his hands. He still fucking his models, too, while his worried family listened through the studio door. LOL, they were afraid the old boy would have a heart attack!

No, Monet developed cataracts which were removed. It was Renoir who kept painting even with the brushes strapped to his hands. He still fucking his models, too, while his worried family listened through the studio door. LOL, they were afraid the old boy would have a heart attack!

OMG!!!!!!! I love that! That wonderful old rake! I love him all the more now.

Nah, Dali's entire libido switched over to money. He and his wife lived in separate castles and just waved at each other as he flew by in a 'chopper.

Picasso, now . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back