Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it I miss people I've never met? I miss reading their posts, seeing their names, and I know its the nature of on-line communities.

Plus, some people just piss me off for no reason other than they breathe.

Agreed...on both counts. :rose::kiss::rose:

How is it I miss people I've never met? I miss reading their posts, seeing their names, and I know its the nature of on-line communities.

Plus, some people just piss me off for no reason other than they breathe.

As transient as the internet is, it is often a very easy way to bond with someone else over the trivial bits of everyday life.

As transient as the internet is, it is often a very easy way to bond with someone else over the trivial bits of everyday life.

It really is. And plus, we see the better parts of people, and avoid the things like loud toxic flatulence, and habitual arm pit scratching. :rolleyes:

I wish I had a punching bag.

Take a pair of old sweat pants. tie off the leg openings, tie the legs together after you fill them with sand. Tie off the top opening and hang from the ceiling. It ain't the best but it works and is cheap. ;)

Take a pair of old sweat pants. tie off the leg openings, tie the legs together after you fill them with sand. Tie off the top opening and hang from the ceiling. It ain't the best but it works and is cheap. ;)

In an apartment?

In an apartment?

Take an old newspaper. Open it out from the centre.
Roll it up (paste optional), until you get a paper staff like a baseball bat.
Secure with tape or paste.
When dry:-

Take a couple of old pillows, secure together and hang from some convenient place.

Now belt the living daylights out of it with the paper bat.

It can be quite therapeutic.

Take an old newspaper. Open it out from the centre.
Roll it up (paste optional), until you get a paper staff like a baseball bat.
Secure with tape or paste.
When dry:-

Take a couple of old pillows, secure together and hang from some convenient place.

Now belt the living daylights out of it with the paper bat.

It can be quite therapeutic.

Why not? A couple pieces of two by four about three feet long and two c-clamps above a doorway works wonders. You can do chin ups also. :D

Thanks guys. :rose:

My father told me last night that he was driving down to Atlantic City today, so I went with him. I only lost $5, and had a free lunch from comps (cost me $3 for the tip), so I had a nice cheap day.

My father on the other hand, lost a bunch and paid for the gas money... Poor Dad...

Think I know how ya feel tonite Thee. I feel beat. Which means I probably missed something good, like a cam cast fashion show,
or Lynn whoopin ass on pillows. That didn't sound right.

And, as usual, every time I go back it's only a day or two before I'm reminded again of why I left. *shakes head sadly*

stupid cat, you got incredibly lucky that I just called in to work tomorrow, so you get a few hours reprieve. However... when I get home you are history!

I remember a time when having someone's cell phone number made you special. Now everyone has everyone else's cell numbers but if you have the number to their landline, then you're special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back