What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, Rumple.

I woke up an hour before my alarm today and decided to get out of bed on Lit. :rolleyes:

The day is gray.
Greetings, DP. Way I figger things, Monday morning are such a drag, it just makes sense, sorta, to roll out and get the damn things over with.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Morning, Litsters.

Nightmares last night. Disturbing type dreams.

I guess it's Monday.

Bleah.

Burning workout mix discs to keep me moving and the blood flowing... flying to see my kids on Friday...

Mood? Anticipatory with a side of will-miss-her.

I'll miss Imp, but have not seen my kids since the first week of January. I miss them immensely in all ways, but especially am missing my daughters fencing lessons and my son's little league.

This is the first year I have not been at least a "non-official" little league coach (helping with practice, etc. Usually I am an "official" coach), and my daughter started fencing because she used to go to my lessons with me. I guess the old cliche about Dad's and sports is true in my case...

On the other hand, I am flying back specifically to take them to the San Diego Padres opening day for 2009. This is my thirteenth year in a row where I have made the first game. Neither of my children have ever missed an opening day (they are 11 and 8).

I'll miss Imp, but have not seen my kids since the first week of January. I miss them immensely in all ways, but especially am missing my daughters fencing lessons and my son's little league.

This is the first year I have not been at least a "non-official" little league coach (helping with practice, etc. Usually I am an "official" coach), and my daughter started fencing because she used to go to my lessons with me. I guess the old cliche about Dad's and sports is true in my case...

On the other hand, I am flying back specifically to take them to the San Diego Padres opening day for 2009. This is my thirteenth year in a row where I have made the first game. Neither of my children have ever missed an opening day (they are 11 and 8).

That sounds absoutely wonderful. And I understand the missing a person, but the reunion can be so much fun!

My dad and I certainly hold true to the Like Father, Like Daughter theory with sports. Basketball was such a big deal in my life mainly because my dad and I connected over it. So hug your kids, enjoy your time and then enjoy coming back home! :D

Finally finished that story. Yee-Haw.

Chest infection on the downhill side of things now I do believe.

All good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back