What's your fetish?

Nipples and group ravishing

I almost always must have my nipples sucked and pulled in order to orgasm, so I guess that's my fetish, eh? This is the scene I imagine and it makes me cum every time: Being held down & ravished by a group of sex-starved manaics, cum spurting in me & filling every hole, my holes brimming over with cum, while my nipples are roughly pulled and sucked on as if I were feeding the starved men. Mmmmmm
 
yada yada ...so she bends me over a desk and fucks me up the ass with her strap on after making me suck it first.

Ya notice none of the guys that post on Lit about "taking it up the ass" ever say that she makes me "suck it afterward"?
Whatsamatter dudes, a little ass to mouth scare ya?
Yet we ask our woman to do it cause its hot...
Call it an assholes paradox, maybe.
 
I'm a child of the sixties

Show me a woman that is topless, barefoot, and wearing large hoop earnings. Put a smile on her face and I'm over the edge
 
How does it work for you

I almost always must have my nipples sucked and pulled in order to orgasm, so I guess that's my fetish, eh? This is the scene I imagine and it makes me cum every time: Being held down & ravished by a group of sex-starved manaics, cum spurting in me & filling every hole, my holes brimming over with cum, while my nipples are roughly pulled and sucked on as if I were feeding the starved men. Mmmmmm

When your lover is behind you. One hand on your breast and the other on your clint?

I had an old girlfriend that would only cum via manual stimulation. This always got her off. For me, it was wonderful. She was never loud, but she would buck, sway, jump and turn--it was a wild ride that I so thoroughly enjoyed

Just like this . . .

7tgPpTciHcohbg2nI4Q4HGx0_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
men's hands
men in suits
a man loosening his tie, especially as a sign that I'm about to be dealt with
ties in general
 
Ya notice none of the guys that post on Lit about "taking it up the ass" ever say that she makes me "suck it afterward"?
Whatsamatter dudes, a little ass to mouth scare ya?
Yet we ask our woman to do it cause its hot...
Call it an assholes paradox, maybe.
I don't ask anyone to do it because it's unsanitary and gross.
 
Forests

Reading this thread has made me identify what my fetish is:

Forests.

Of course I want to hunt my girl and catch her. When I've caught her, of course I want to tie her. Of course I want to strip her naked. But put us in a forest (ideally deciduous, ideally with a high canopy, ideally with running water, ideally wild and rugged - but, fundamentally, any forest) and that is the complete icing on it. That is my oldest and my most profound and enduring fantasy, and it features in most of my best memories, too.
 
:) so sweet :) I don't understand guys who don't like wearing suits as I allways notices that when I am wearing one of mine girls behave very differently towards me :) hmmmm... maybe I should wear them more often

People who wear suits are

  • Politicians
  • Lawyers
  • Bankers
  • Salesmen
Isn't it obvious why men don't want to be seen dead in suits? It's like wearing a big badge that says 'I am corrupt, sleazy and dishonest!'
 
Mmmm sex in the great outdoors is a definate turn on. Be it forest, lakeside, under a waterfall, feeling the breeze on my naked sweating body as i get plundered, sun beating down on me...umhm :cathappy:
 
As silly as this might sound , there is a spot on my left collar bone near the neck feeling teeth dug in some , makes me orgasm.
 
Face sitting... I love it when a woman has me on my back and drops her pussy down on my mouth, with my hands on her ass and hers on my head pulling me in a close as possible. Not necessarily smothering me, rather grinding herself into me and rubbing herself from my chin to forehead and getting off that way!
 
Oh what a list.

Cum. I adore it: the texture, how it looks the moment it starts spurting from a rock hard cock, how it feels in my mouth, how it feels inside of me (and when it's slowly dripping out of me the next day). How it looks smeared across a beautiful woman's face and body.

Related to that, I love love love going down on a guy: the feel of his cock in my mouth, the noises he makes, finding that one special sweet spot on him and working it with my tongue until he explodes. And I really really like sticking my nose in a guy's balls and sniffing that awesome man-smell.

My ears. Lick and nibble them and you'll have me in a quivering ball in thirty seconds.

Orgasm denial. Getting me almost all the way to the edge and then stopping and making me do something completely mundane. "Hey. Hey you. No orgasm for you. Go wash some fucking dishes, slut. Then maybe we'll talk."

Zoo (a relatively new one for me). Dogs and horses mostly. I don't talk about this one much except with a few very close friends and my SO.

Food is a huge turn on for me. If you can cook, you're a huge step closer to getting me to open my legs for you. This is doubly so if you can wine pair and make delectable sauces and desserts.

Spanking and pain are becoming fetishes too. I love it when my SO spanks me to the point of me begging him to stop, and when I have welts on my ass afterward. I also really like my nipples tortured (clamped, pulled, tweaked, but not bitten).

So... yeah. *blush*
 
Last edited:
Orgasm denial. Getting me almost all the way to the edge and then stopping and making me do something completely mundane. "Hey. Hey you. No orgasm for you. Go wash some fucking dishes, slut. Then maybe we'll talk."

*melts* Yep pretty much.
 
People who wear suits are
  • Politicians
  • Lawyers
  • Bankers
  • Salesmen
Isn't it obvious why men don't want to be seen dead in suits? It's like wearing a big badge that says 'I am corrupt, sleazy and dishonest!'

I'm a little late to the party on this, but 1) I highly doubt the reason any guy I know doesn't care for wearing a suit (which is not all of them) is not because he's thinking he'll have an unfortunate association with disreputable businessmen.

2) this list also includes:
  • James Bond
  • People with power <-- where your whole list falls.

As a bottom, seeing a man in a well-cut suit (preferably with all the trimmings: French cuffs, vest, etc.) speaks deeply to the butler-y part of my brain. It says this man has power and attracts attention for it, this is the kind of man who has other people to do things for him. And the part of me that loves being of use thrills to that idea of being the high-quality, nigh-invisible servant. A man like that in a suit makes me want to stand two steps behind and one to the left, eyes down, hands folded, waiting and ready and open.

As a top, I like the idea of taking that power away. One of the few things more attractive to me than a man in a suit is a man in the remnants of one--a necktie as gag or leash, the vulnerability of an unbuttoned dress shirt. There's a sensuality to undressing someone in those clothes that is missing for me with today's "regular" clothes (as opposed to a time when the suits were the regular clothes). They go on like armor, so taking them off feels like I'm getting at all the soft fleshy bits no one else can.

You know, sometimes I think those Victorians were on to something with the scandal of a lady showing her ankles, or a gentleman his wrists.
 
I have a naked lady fetish.
For some reason the sight of a naked woman turns me right the fuck on!
 
I like to lick slightly dusty female feet clean. I even like the taste of female feet when they are hot and moist. I know...I'm not just a foot slut...I'm a WHORE!
 
Back
Top