Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind me. I'm just here for the words.

Okay, the pictures too, but mostly the words.
 
last night the fog was thick. I stepped outside just to feel it against my skin... and to breath it into my lungs. As I breathed it in... I could feel it make its way to the back of my throat and then embrace my lungs in the sort of hug only nature can. As I exhaled I thought about how it felt leaving my body. It was kind of a rush that I could feel in the very fiber of my flesh.

If I close my eyes... I can still taste her. I can feel her moist lips against mine as my tongue slowly parted ways. I was tempted to grab her... make her mine and never to let her go. And that is exactly what I did.
 
y=mx+b said:
last night the fog was thick. I stepped outside just to feel it against my skin... and to breath it into my lungs. As I breathed it in... I could feel it make its way to the back of my throat and then embrace my lungs in the sort of hug only nature can. As I exhaled I thought about how it felt leaving my body. It was kind of a rush that I could feel in the very fiber of my flesh.

If I close my eyes... I can still taste her. I can feel her moist lips against mine as my tongue slowly parted ways. I was tempted to grab her... make her mine and never to let her go. And that is exactly what I did.
Oh DAMN! *shudder
 
Hello sexy

I've missed seeing your wonderful pix and words
I shouldn't stay such a stranger :)

~:rose:~
 
y=mx+b said:
last night the fog was thick. I stepped outside just to feel it against my skin... and to breath it into my lungs. As I breathed it in... I could feel it make its way to the back of my throat and then embrace my lungs in the sort of hug only nature can.

Hi, I'm pretty new to this (To this site that is, not to flirting with supremely sexy men) And truthfully, I wasn't holding out too much hope for sensual, articulate and downright bloody gorgeous, but my oh my!!!

How I love it when I'm wrong :kiss:
 
At night time stops.

The only progression that occures is through experience.

It takes an eternity waiting for her to uncover herself so that I can study her body with my eyes. Exposed to the elements of light and dark her skin warps my sense of want... to a sense of need. Though she is but inches away... it seems more like miles. I have to touch her... I have to taste her. The proximity of my mouth to hers is so slight that I can feel her breath upon my lips... like the delicate stroke of a painters brush my skin is bathed with her anticipation. I can't help but to feel the soft flesh of her naked breast fill the palm of my hand... just before our lips meet.
 
and then she said... "enough of this self absorbed romatic bull-shit Lothario... show me what'cher working with."


so you know... I did.
 
y=mx+b said:
and then she said... "enough of this self absorbed romatic bull-shit Lothario... show me what'cher working with."


I find it impossible to believe that any woman who knows the man with her is thinking along these lines, or who has had the opportunity to hear those thougths put into words, would ever say that.



But apparently, I don't know it all.
 
y=mx+b said:
and then she said... "enough of this self absorbed romatic bull-shit Lothario... show me what'cher working with."


so you know... I did.


I'm loving the humour, but hey, I'm English, we gave the world Monty Python and Ricky Gervais, wtf do I know?? :cool:
 
I'm not ready to be up yet... nor was I before I went back to bed. But alas I am up. Least I don't have to work today.
 
I want to masturbate.

She is asleep.




this morning she took my limp cock into her mouth without any prompting... she did it on her own volition. The only time she can get it all the way down her throat is when I am limp and she catches me by surprise.


I like it. I like the way her mouth feels as my cock slowly begins to awaken and fill it. I like watching it push her lips further and further away from my body while she continues to fight it. It's like a game of tug-o-war... her soft lips want to remain close to my body... her nose wants to nuzzle deep into my pubic hair... yet my growing erection is keeps her away.

such is the push-pull state of life we are forced to live.
 
I think I got it

Last night was the company christmas party. Me being me I played it low key much to the disappointment to some of my fellow co-workers. They were all like "why are you so quiet?" and I was like... "but I'm always quiet." to which they as well as my wife rolled their eyes to.

But here's the thing... show time for me is at work or whatever it is I may have to do... it's were the movie of my life takes place... it's the place where I am the least bit serious socially. Because that's how they see me they think "wow... he must be really crazy when he lets loose!" Fact of the matter is... I'm not. When I let loose... the show is over and that's when I do most of my serious thinking and observing about what just occured during the moment I just experienced.

It's the way I am wired I guess. Most everyone else's social power hour seems to take place when they feel like they can get away from work, family, ect... To comment on my coworkers it is as if that they fail to see that all that they do is a part of their lives. How the spend their energy being happy depends on what they take serious. Most I find feel as if work has a stigma of "profession" it is who they are and not so much what they do. To me life has the stigma of being a profession... it is who I am and what I do... and it is seamless. I am me when I am at work... and I am me when I get home. How I act doesn't reflect so much as to where I am. The trick is to maintain accountability to whatever it is that you are doing at the moment.

or... you know... something like it.
 
selected pics from today.
 

Attachments

  • chest.JPG
    chest.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 70
  • shoulder.JPG
    shoulder.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 222
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 449
Love the shoulder, babe. There's something about the vulnerabllity of the open neck that appeals to me. heh.
 
Yes it is. Until a few months later and you're sick as a dog with boobs like sore (small) melons and a tummy that any darts player would be proud of. :mad:
 
Ava Nova said:
Yes it is. Until a few months later and you're sick as a dog with boobs like sore (small) melons and a tummy that any darts player would be proud of. :mad:


yeah... but looking back... wasn't it at least kinda worth it? I can't think of any time I threw caution to the wind where it wasn't worth it. Sure caution comes back slapping you in the face knocking you down... but fuck... good times are good times and there's no getting around it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top