New Story Advertisments

My latest tale is now posted in the Erotic Horror category:

Temple of the Bat-God

Deep in the rain forests of Central America, a professor's beautiful daughter is bound to the altar ...

Comments, votes, and feedback are always welcome!

Sabledrake

It actually posted on Sunday but....

vella_ms' story A Day at the Beach inspired me to write a continuation of sorts.

My eternal gratitude to her for her authorization and her editing. And most of all, her inspiration.

Link is in my sig.

Give it a read.

Thanks.

Hey Everyone!

Just thought I'd mention I just got a new story posted called Willing Victim. It's a Reluctance/NonConsent story about a woman who receives an ALMOST unwilling visitor. Please read, vote, comment, &/or send me private comments. Thanx.

Do you want to become a Willing Victim ? ;)

Thanks tyo Clive who has responded - your email says don't reply to it, and I can't find your user name so I can't thank you directly. Hope you'll get to see this.

Thanks again - it's nice to be appreciated.

My first story posted yesterday and I would love some feedback. I do not know how to link to it, but it is titled 'Making New Vegas Friends' and is in the Loving Wives catagory. Thanks.

Hi, Literoticans,

I’ve done a tremendous rewrite of Changed Girl: Little Girl Lost, a rather nefarious tale of innocent perversion corrupted. The tender-hearted are warned: non-consensual encounters ahead.

Love it or hate it, I’d be grateful for your votes and comments.

Thanks!

Varian

Last edited:
It only took a year!

About a year ago I met a remarkable and strange young woman. (Those of you who know me are asking what's so unusual about that!) who inspired me to write this story. While the story itself isn't true, parts of it are truer than anything I have ever done. I've lost track of how many false starts the story had. It was different and ambitious and I did NOT want to just crank it out. Ultimately I took a version from about 6 months back and combined it with three pages of stray dialogue I channeled on lunch breaks at work last month, then spent about three hours typing out the story as it wrote itself. This isn't really the story I set out to tell but sometimes the writer has to go where the story takes him. As expected, my wife said it was the best piece I'd ever done. I sent it along to the young lady in question and she enthusiastically agreed. It's funny, it's bittersweet, parts of it are hot and parts just sad. In a way the whole piece is about sex but in a very real way, it isn't about sex at all! Was it worth the wait? Please let me know!URL=http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=162449]TIGER STRIPES[/URL]
PS-They're coming fast anmd furious now with another funny one soon-TRIVIA TIME!

It only took a year!

About a year ago I met a remarkable and strange young woman. (Those of you who know me are asking what's so unusual about that!) who inspired me to write this story. While the story itself isn't true, parts of it are truer than anything I have ever done. I've lost track of how many false starts the story had. It was different and ambitious and I did NOT want to just crank it out. Ultimately I took a version from about 6 months back and combined it with three pages of stray dialogue I channeled on lunch breaks at work last month, then spent about three hours typing out the story as it wrote itself. This isn't really the story I set out to tell but sometimes the writer has to go where the story takes him. As expected, my wife said it was the best piece I'd ever done. I sent it along to the young lady in question and she enthusiastically agreed. It's funny, it's bittersweet, parts of it are hot and parts just sad. In a way the whole piece is about sex but in a very real way, it isn't about sex at all! Was it worth the wait? Please let me know! URL=http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=162449]TIGER STRIPES[/URL]
PS-They're coming fast anmd furious now with another funny one soon-TRIVIA TIME

Sorry

Jeez! It's too early to be having a Monday but I apologize for the above double post. I tried to fix the hyperlink in the first that didn't post as a hyperlink and ended up reposting and it STILL didn't fix it! Anyway, the story is TIGER STRIPES by Barnaby in Erotic Couplings. Please check it out!
B

Shit, Barnaby! This one will stay with me for a long time!

Only one small technical thing -- if you decide to edit -- having multiple speakers quoted in the same paragraph was a mite distracting -- especially when there wasn't adequate spacing between the quotation marks.

That could be a glitch that happened when the file was submitted, though.

All the best, old man!

Obscured Returns to Lit

Obscured Returns!

After almost two years between postings, I'm back on Literotica. I'm just a little bit proud of my two-part opus "Together Again."

Under Romance, find...
Part 1: First Night

Then things turn kinky for...
Part 2: Second Night
under BDSM.

Anyway, I'm a total whore for feedback, so any impressions would be much appriciated. Enjoy, all!
-obscured

My First Filthy Story

Hi everyone. My first filthy romp has just been posted:

Lord Melchior--it's got a bit of almost everything--first time, group sex, a little non-consent/reluctance, and...well, I'll save some surprises.

Votes and comments will be much apprecatiated!

ThePerversifier

Re: next chapter

odderotica said:
in my little batgirl tale

this one is one of three in response to questions about where batgirl picked up her skills

how batgirl learned the game
Loved it, as usual, but one complaint; Black Canary's name is Dinah, not Diana. Wonder Woman is Diana.

Back