Honeymoon (closed)

“Don't apologize,”

"I .. I am sorry ... " She apolagized, old habits hard to break. She felt him meading her breast and teasing her nipple. Did he know what he was doing to her. Again, she felt her juices flowing.

His sensual kiss lingered. She enjoyed the passion, as he pulled back he gently nipped her lip with his teeth giving it a slight sensual tug. She closed her eyes for a moment to enjoy.

“I don't want some prude afraid to please her husband,” he said, speaking into her ear, letting his breath warm the insides as his lips teased the outer edge. He slid his hand under her top. “I want horny little slut that was begging her husband to fuck her in the bathroom a minute ago. Are you that girl?”

She listened to his sensual voice as he spoke to her. The soft breath teasing her ear as he spoke. The words she heard were sharp and dirty echoing in her mind. "horny .... slut.... begging ... fuck ... " "Am I that girl ... I ... I ...' She stopped knowing he wanted her to say she was, instead she comprimised. "I ... I am your wife" She kissed him. "It's my job as your wife to keep you happy."

As she finished he pinched her nipple, sending a shrill of pain and excitement thru her body. Without thinking a sharp yip escaped her lips. She was embarrassed by her reaction.

“You're mine, Lizzy”

"You know I hate that ... to be called anything but Elizabeth" She tried to reprimand him.

“I'm your husband and your Master. I'm the man you vowed to honor and obey. The sooner you accept it, the easier it will be for both of us. Open your legs for me, wife.”

"I did agree to love and honor you ..... accept it ... we are married .... I do accept that. Open my legs ... like now" She paused her tiny g-string soaked from his seed and her own juices . "you don't mean that do you?"

For a moment she felt her and her husband were equals.
 
“Yes, now,” he said, his voice stern, harder than before. “Now, and whenever I tell you to, Lizzy.”

He practically snarled the last word, making sure she understood that he had heard her, that he knew she only wanted to be called Elizabeth. He kissed her roughly, stopping her from saying anything, pushing his tongue into her mouth. He brought his hand from her breast to her throat. He pressed against it gently, not enough to choke her, but enough to make her think about it.

“You are mine,” he repeated, emphasizing each word. “Do you understand me, Lizzy? Yes or no?”

He let his hand fall from her neck, dropping to her lap.

“I have no wish to hurt you,” he whispered. “You're my wife. My treasure, but I need to know that I can trust you to obey without giving me any backtalk.” He spoke softly, gently, his fingers caressing her thighs, helping her skirt ride up even further.

“Now do as I say and spread your fucking legs.” The calm was gone. He kept his voice low, but there was a harsh fury under the whisper.
 
“You are mine,” he repeated, emphasizing each word. “Do you understand me, Lizzy? Yes or no?”

Elizabeth was afraid ... what was he saying.. what choice did she have. She nodded her heaad in agreement before whispering "yes" eventhough she did not clearly understand what she was agreeing to.

She wondered why he would speak of hurting her, or her talking back. She had never feared him until moments ago. She had never talked back to him, she did not even talk back at her parents.

“Now do as I say and spread your fucking legs.”

Though his words were soft, there was force behind them. He was in countrol. Elizabeth allowed her legs to part, as if she was relaxing, Not open wide but parted enough to allow access. As his fingers rode on her thighs she was certain the small skirt was high enough to expose her tiny g-string.

Even in her fright she leaned in kissing his lips in an effort to give onlookers the sight things were ok. She did not realize the affirmation it gave him.
 
He saw the fear on her face, but he kept his own expression stern. She wouldn't learn if he was soft. She nodded, whispered yes, but it wasn't true understanding yet. She was simply telling him what he wanted to hear. It was a good first step. She had been such a good girl when they met, even though she thought she was worldly. Whatever slips she had taken from the pedestal of her virginity before they met had been just slips. She might have fucked, but she still had the mentality of a chaste Christian girl.

Now she was spreading her legs for him in the first class cabin of the airplane. She kissed him as she did it, too. She had come a long way. He kissed her hungrily, knowing that she was faking it now, her lips were loose and hesitant, but he kissed her hard, demanding, sliding his tongue intoher mouth. At the same time, he slid his hand between her thighs. His fingers slipped under the flimsy g string, and he slid one into her, feeling her pussy still full of his cum. He rocked it back and forth.

“That feels good, doesn't it Lizzy?” he whispered. He waited for her answer before he slid his finger out of her pussy and brought it to her lips. “Taste.”
 
Elizabeth felt his forceful kiss, his hand iolating her under her skirt. She was allowing him to do as he pleased with her. He was afterall her husband and they were on their honeymoon.

He called her Lizzy again, she had told him how she hated the variations of her name, She had told him please call her Elizabeth, not Liz, Lizzy, Beth, Betsi. Still he seemed to do it now to make a statement. And he was.

She felt helpless as if the man taking her was a stranger, someone she did not know. She had not seen this side of him, till tonight.

“That feels good, doesn't it Lizzy?”

His words echoed the truth, as much as she did not want what he was doing to feel good, it did. Somehow he was filling her unfullfilled passion from the bathroom sex.

She pulled back from his kiss, her eyes closed, and nodded affirmation.
 
“That's my good girl,” he whispered, teasing her clit with his fingertip as he slid his fingers back inside of her. “You can let yourself feel good. You're mine now. Let go. Let me do the thinking.”

He kissed her sweetly, his finger rocking in and out of her pussy, the scent of their fucking filling the cabin now. He nuzzled against her, kissing and caressing her face and neck. Another finger entered her. He murmured softly, affectionately, reassuring her. “It's alright, babygirl. This is our time to do whatever we like. This is what we were made for. If we weren't meant to enjoy sex, why would it feel so good?”

All the time, his fingers slid in and out, the base passing up and down over her clit. He kissed her warmly, affectionately.

“I love you, Lizzy,” he whispered. “All I want is for you to be happy. You deserve it, but you have to trust me. You trust me, don't you, Liz? You married me, didn't you?” He smiled at her, letting his thumb press against her clit as his fingers fucked her.
 
“You can let yourself feel good. You're mine now. Let go. Let me do the thinking.”

She bit her lip, feeling his fingers bringing her pleasure. As if at the moment she had a choice in feeling good, in her mind she did not. A soft sigh escaped her, her legs eased further apart, the tight skirt restraining her.

“It's alright, babygirl. This is our time to do whatever we like. This is what we were made for. If we weren't meant to enjoy sex, why would it feel so good?”

He was right, they were married now, sure they had had sex 2 times prior to marriage, but not in her wildest dreams would sex feel like this. Maybe this was the way it was after marriage, why her teachings scorned premarital sex. At the moment he was right, sex does feel good.

Again, she felt herself pushed further to the edge. It was if her fulfillment had left off where he finished in the bathroom. How far would he push her. She wanted to moan out in passion, her lips clinched.

“All I want is for you to be happy. You deserve it, but you have to trust me. You trust me, don't you, Liz? You married me, didn't you?”

She wanted to be happy, she did trust him, she did marry him. "yes" She whispered quickly. Again clenching her lips afraid she would cry out loudly. She leaned in this time kissing him passionately, her tongue parting his lips. She felt it, first in her toes, the sesation grey, as her fingers began to tremple, She kissed him harder, her legs clenched his hand, not wanting it to stop pleasuring her. Lizzy had lost control, she wanted whatever was to come. Something pleasurable. As she breathed her breasts lifted teasingly. What was happening to her as she lost control, the throughs of passion overtaking, Her hips moved, helping him pleasure her. "mmmmm" she moaned, her world closed, at this moment it was simply her and her pleasure. She felt like never before. She had thought as he fucked her earlier, that was as good as sex was, yet now for the first time in her life ... Lizzy was having an orgasm at the hand of her husband.
 
"Good girl, Lizzy" he whispered in her ear, feeling her body trembling as she started to cum. He kept the pressure on her clit, kept his fingers sliding in and out as her pussy clenched, filling the air with her scent. Her hips rocked and she moaned, softly, but loud enough that at least a few heads turned.

"That's right. Cum for me. Be my good little fuck toy," he whispered in her ear. Then he slammed his fingers in again, as deep as they could go, and he hooked them up to find her sweet spot as he pulled them back out.

"See how good it can be if you just let go and accept what you are, baby?" he whispered. "I want you to feel like this all the time."

The plane started its descent then, the flight attendants coming around to collect trash and make sure everyone was sitting up. He kept his fingers inside her, and though the flight attendant scowled, he had paid her off, so she kept moving.

Only when they had landed and taxied to the gate did Anthony slide his fingers out of his wife. He stood up, smiling, turning so she was looking straight at his crotch, able to see that he was aroused again, his cock tenting his pants.

"Maybe you'd better go ahead," he said, helping her to her feet and out into the aisle. As they made their way off the plane, he kept one hand firmly on her ass. When they left the terminal, a car was waiting for them, a driver holding up a sign for "Mr and Mrs Tovara" He had already collected the luggage.

"That's us," Anthony said, patting her ass.
 
She closed her eyes as the climax ebbed. It had been wonderful, she had not even realized the plane had landed. As her eyes opened, she saw him again, his cock hard. "Did I do that" she smiled bashfully. Her lust again flowing.

As soon as she stood Anthony's hand was on her ass, as she exited the plane, it remained as the couple walked thru the airport. As she walked, the tiny tank top lifted exposing her belly button. To the onlloker, she looked, beautiful sexy and confident. What they did not see was the naive bride, who had less than twenty minutes ago had her first orgasm in her life, and now felt guilty for allowing herself to be pleased like that. Those close enough would smell the scent of sex in the air.

As she tried to walk in the high heels, the clicking drew eyes to her. Still her focus was on herself, Anthony's hand on her ass only increased her aprrehension.

Then she saw the sign, Mr and Mrs. Her heart was lifted. They were married and in love. All was right in her world at that moment.
 
Anthony opened the door for her, smiling.

"Mrs Tovaras," he said, giving her a hand and helping her in. The driver grinned at them, staring at her, but doing his best to be discrete. Anthony walked around the other side and let himself in, and the driver pulled away.

"How far is the resort?" Anthony said.

"Just an hour," the driver answered. "It's very nice, out of the city, you know?"

Anthony scowled, hiding a smile. He slid an arm around his wife's shoulders.

"Betts," he whispered. "I don't think I can wait another hour."

He took her hand, placing it in his lap, letting her feel how hard he was after getting her off in the airplane. He held her hand there, his other hand running his fingers through her hair.

"Take it out, babygirl," he whispered softly in her ear. "I need you so bad."
 
Elizabeth wanted to moan when he said it would be an hour. She was exhausted, having not slept on the flight. Though she figured, she could rest her head on Anthony's should and take a nap on the way.

The driver seemed quite attentive to her. Helping her get in the car, she sensed him watch as she got int he car, in her micro skirt with all her effort on not giving him a free show. Even so he watched. She looked to Anthony as most men would not want their wife watchted like that. Still he said nothing.

"Betts," he whispered. "I don't think I can wait another hour."

"Really dear ... this married thing seems to have increased your libido." she motioned to the front of the car where the window to the driver was open. "Besides...."

As if on cue, the window began to rise. Elizabeth could not tell wheter it was Anthony or the driver who closed the window. The two now rode silently in the limo.

He had now placed her hand on his trousers holding it there conferming his sexual state. What did he really want her to do. She had never done that ... with her hand ... pleasure a man that was .... or no way was he thinking of her taking him in her mouth .... he was well aware she had never done that in her life.

"Please call me Elizabeth ... Tony." She smiled playfully. Thinking how this is the first time in the last week the couple had been alone with each other.

"Take it out, babygirl," he whispered softly in her ear. "I need you so bad."

"I am not your baby dear ... I am your wife." Elizabeth responded a bit assirtive and grumpy. Her hand now carressed his cock still in his pants. "Are you sure .... I mean we will be in the room in just a bit..... what do you need me so bad for... I am right here"

The last part showed her true naiveness, as she really did not know what to do or what he expected.
 
"You are my wife," he said, his voice growing harder. "And it's our honeymoon. Are you seriously going to give me a hard time about this, on our wedding night?"

"Take my fucking cock out, wife," he said, making 'wife' as harsh a name as he could. His fingers in her hair tightened to a hard fist, pulling her head back. His other hand held her wrist, tight, squeezing hard, feeling the bones in her wrist pressing together. "You want to be a good wife, you need to learn to do as your told. Take it out."

He pulled her head back a little farther, kissing her roughly.

"Remember how good you felt when we were landing?" he said. "You had no problem getting off in a plane full of people, but if it's for me, you're going to be a bitch because of a driver who can't even see us?" He shook his head in disgust, letting go of her with both hands and turning away.

"I can't believe you," he said, his voice cold and angry. "You really fooled me. I thought you were the one, I thought you loved me, but you're just a fucking selfish cunt, aren't you, Elizabeth?"
 
His tone quickly changed. I now sat next to him, not touching him any longer. I had misread and was being playful. In truth I did not know what he wanted.

I held back my tears. We had not been married 24-hours and we were fighting, well he was fighting. My mothers words echoed "Sometimes you just have to make him think he is right" Without a word, my fingers unzipped his pants and my hand manouvered inside. I watched him as I did, my emotionless face staring at his face. Soon I nudged it free and began stroking it.

Finally I spoke. "Don't be mad at me Anthony .... you know I do not know these things ... I want to make you happy .... and feel good.... I am your wife.... but I am not good at this .... I need you to ...." Her hand was now gliding up and down his firm shaft. She hoped this is what he had wanted.
 
He kissed her, his lips soft and sweet, lovingly. His arm slipped around her again, pulling her close. He broke the kiss, rested his forehead against hers, and sighed.

"Lizzy, baby," he whispered. "I know you're learning." He kissed her again.

"I've been waiting so long for this moment," he said. "Can you blame me if I'm a little impatient?" He rubbed his nose against hers, sweetly.

"You're doing great, baby," he said, patting her hand, that was sliding up and down his hard cock. "I just need you to do what I tell you. That's how you're going to learn, right?" He leaned back a little, smiling at her. He kissed her lips, nose and forehead.

"I love you, Betts," he said. He put his hand on the back of her head, slowly pushing her down towards his cock. "I married you. You. Out of everyone. Show me I made the right choice, babygirl. Show me you're the girl I wanted."
 
"I am sorry it has been a long night ... but I want to make you happy ... though please be understanding ... this is my " I stop embarrassed. I feel his hand urge my head down. My hand holds his cock upright, my lips are close, first my tongue reaches out as if to taste it or test it. My breath is hot on him.

I lick around the tip, tasting his precum, the salty taste is new to me. still I continue, his hand pushing me down on him, his tip is in my lips. I begin to suck softly as I gently ease my head down a bit more. I retract a bit to take a breath and again push down on him. For a moment I think this is not so bad.
 
“That's so good,” he whispered, as she tasted. He knew she had never done this. He knew she was tired and confused. He stroked her hair, softly. He gently stroked her back, soothing her. He kept his voice low, easy, comforting. “That feels so good.”

“Can you move your lips up and down a little faster, my love?” he said, caressing her cheek. He looked out the window. They were leaving the city, heading out into the countryside. He kept speaking to her softly, gently caressing her, like he would to calm an agitated animal. It was a long ride, and he waited until he knew she was getting comfortable. He let his hand rest on the back of her head, holding it firmly, but still gently.

“Don't be afraid, my sweet girl,” he whispered. “Just relax and don't try to fight it. I love you, Elizabeth.” He pushed down on her head.
 
His words encouraged her. She wanted to please him and make him happy with her. She knew she would be tested because of her own sexual inexperience. This was another test is what she told herself.

Her pace quickened, she swirled her tongue around as she did. Her jaw was growing stiff still she continued, as she felt his hand on the back of her head. His hand was more of a reminder than forcing her, if she had whated to she could have easily moved from his cock.

She wondered if he liked what he saw. Her head bobbed rhythomicily up and down, to the point now when she pulled up, just the tip was sucked in to her mouth, before bobbing down, to pull 4 inches in.

Elizabeth, knew she really had not a clue what she was doing, she simply hoped she was pleasing him. Now as she pulled up, she sucked a bit harder. As she did, she repositioned herself for more comfort. Moving from beeside him to the floor of the large limo, she now kneeled between his legs, Tru the move his cock did not escape her lips.
 
He grinned as she started to bob her head faster, working her tongue eagerly on his cock. She was taking as much as she could in her mouth, almost half his length, and he was tempted to force himself deeper. He kept a gentle pressure on her head, pushing up with his hips, encouraging her to go faster.

"Oh Lizzy," he whispered. "That feels so good. You're like a natural little cocksucker. I'm so proud of you." He felt his balls churning, precum leaking from the tip of his cock into her mouth. Then she started to move, kneeling in front of him on the floor of the limo, sliding her lips up and down his cock.

"Baby," he whispered. "Just like that. I'm gonna cum...." He held her head down as his cock swelled and then he started to spurt into her mouth.
 
Elizabeth heard his compliment which made her confidence grow. If he only knew she had never done this before. She had heard friends talk of it, and that is what she drew from.

She was aware of his hand on her head, but had no idea he was close to cumming in her mouth. She could taste the saltiness of the precum. To herself she thought this was not so bad.

She heard him say he was going to cum. For a moment she wanted to pull away and stop. Yet his hand firm kept her head down. She felt his cock pulse ... there was nothing.... this is not so bad .... then again. a slight burst of cum, entered her lips, her head had bobbed down, so she did not taste it. ... again not so bad she thought..... then as she pobbed up in rhytom he pulsed again, this time his cum filled her mouth, the taste of how thick salty liquid engulfed her senses. Unsure what to do she moved down his come still in her mouth. Her mind telling her to swallow ... her mouth now filling with his cum.... so much so it was about to stream from her lips ... she did the unthinkable and swallowed ... his seed continued to flow again she swallowed..

The pusling stopped ... still her lips held on softly to her husbands cock. Most men would think she is simply milking his every last drop. Truth was she was to embarrassed to look at him. So she remained on her hands and knees her head buried upon his cock.
 
He knew her enough to know why she was still sucking him, even as he appreciated it. He knew she was too embarrassed to look at him. He knew she had to. He gathered her hair in his hand and pulled her head back, gently, his other hand cupping her chin, lifting her up so she faced him.

"It's ok, Elizabeth," he said. "Look at me. I'm your husband. You don't have to be ashamed of sucking my cock." He let go of her chin and reached down, taking a firm grip on her arm and lifting her up, into his lap. He kissed her softly.

"I'm so proud of you," he said, kissing her again, his arms holding her tight. "I know you were scared but you faced your fear and sucked my cock like a pro."

"You kind of liked it, too, didn't you?" he said. "Have you done that before?"
 
She felt him, bundle her hair and urger her up. She wished he had not pulled her hair back. She wanted to hide, and she knew if she had just sat up, her hair would have hidden her face. Yet she forced herself to look at him, knowing even as she tried, her humiliation was difficult to hide.

"And no ... I have never done that before ... was it that obvious." She smiled at him as she laid her head on his shoulder.


"I'm so proud of you," he said, kissing her again, his arms holding her tight. "I know you were scared but you faced your fear and sucked my cock like a pro."

His First words comforted her. he was proud of her that is what she wanted. He acknowledged her fear, giving her comfort, then said she had done it like a pro. Was that a compliment or was he calling her a pro a sl ... she could not even think it. She was confused by how he saw his new wife.

"It's ok, Elizabeth," he said. "Look at me. I'm your husband. You don't have to be ashamed of sucking my cock."

"I know ... I shouldn't be. It's just so new to me ... so against how I was raised .... not that it is wrong." She whispered as she sat on his lap like a child. She did not want to admit it but it had to be clear. "I warned you ... my experience was minimal ... and that is overstating it." She smiled shyly.

"You kind of liked it, too, didn't you?" he said. "Have you done that before?"

"I uh .. like to make you happy ... but hoestly I was trying so hard to do that I could not even enjoy it." She replied, failing to admit, again her pussy was soaked and wanting to be filled. It had been fun for that moment to be the girl on the limo floor sucking a mans cock. Still she said nothing like that.
 
He chuckled and kissed her softly.

“It was pretty obvious,” he said, letting his hands caress her body. “But that doesn't mean you were bad. In fact, I was really impressed by how quickly you took to it.” He kissed her cheeks, her forehead, her nose, her chin, her lips. “I remember when we first met, thinking you had a perfect mouth for sucking cock. I was right.”

“Anyway, you make me very happy, and you'll have plenty of chances to practice,” he said. “The only thing we have to worry about while we're here is getting you that experience. You need to start forgetting about what you learned when you were a child. You're a woman now, it's time you started acting like one.” He cupped her pussy then, feeling how hot she was. He pressed his finger against the g string, pushing it into her, feeling how wet she was.

“Are you horny again?” he chuckled, nipping at her ear. “You really are a little slut at heart, aren't you?”

The car pulled off the road onto a long driveway, and in a few minutes, it stopped in front of a cozy little cabin, set back under the trees. Just on the other side, white sand glowed in the moonlight, and the sound of waves breaking reached them.

“Here we are,” he said, pushing her off his lap as the driver opened the door.
 
Elizabeth blushes as he admits it was easy to tell it was her first time. Then he comments of her mouth being perfect for sucking cock. "uh really that is your first thought of me."

"I know" She replies as he comments of being his wife, and to forget her teachings "It .."Its just not that easy sometimes ... I mean we are married right ... we are supposed to enjoy each other and have sex."

“Are you horny again?” he chuckled, nipping at her ear. “You really are a little slut at heart, aren't you?”

Her wet pussy was obvious as he pushed his finger into her. Still she could not admit her desire to have sex again. "It ..It is late ... look at the moon glistening off the water." She leaned in and kissed his lips.

Finally they had arrived ..... "Besides i think we are here .... sorry" she playfully says as he slides her from his lap. "You seem to like the idea of me being a slut"

As the driver opens the door she greets him with a perky "hi" trying to hide the smell of her cum soaked breath and smell of sex in the air.
 
Anthony smiled as she tried to avoid his question. Of course she was horny again, her body told him that, but her refusal to answer him was amusing. When she slid out of the car, she gave a parting shot that certainly hit the nail on the head. He got out after her, noticing the way she greeted the driver. He wondered if she was already starting to think of herself as a slut. Did she imagine fucking him? Or did she simply enjoy the way the man stared at her in her tiny little skirt and top?

"Bags," he said, reminding the driver he wasn't only there to gawk. He smiled when he saw the man bring in the two bags Anthony had packed. Everything he would need to enjoy the vacation, clothes, toys, etc. He had made sure that Elizabeth's bag of prudish clothes would not make it onto the plane.

"Shouldn't there be one more?" he asked the driver.

"No Sir," the man said, showing him the order and the baggage claim checks.

Anthony sighed, shaking his head, scowling angrily. It was just a show, though. Then he shook his head and dismissed the man with a wave of his hand.

"It's not your fault," he growled. "They must have fucked up back home." He followed the man to the door and handed him a twenty. "We'll need to go shopping tomorrow. Can you be here by noon?"

The driver grinned and nodded, and then left them alone.

"It looks like they misplaced your luggage," he said to his wife, trying to sound disappointed. "I have a couple of things I meant to surprise you with that you can wear tomorrow when we go shopping."

He picked her up then, carrying her across the threshold into their little cabin. It had a nice living room and kitchen on the ground floor, and the upstairs was a master bedroom that opened onto a wide balcony over-looking the beach.

"Well," he said. "I guess it's time for bed. You must be exhausted." He undressed and walked out onto the balcony, nude.
 
Elizabeth had not tried to give the driver the wrong message, yet clearly he was staring at her. It even appeared her husband was enjoying the moment. Still, it was her he was gawking at, she had never been that girl, yet he was staring at her. The attention did feel nice. For a moment she wondered what he saw in her, what he found attractive.

There ws a soft ocean breeze in the air, and Elizabeth lost herself for a moment as Anthony and the driver spoke about luggage. It was not until Anthony told her her luggage had not arrived that her attention to hm changed.

"WHAT?????" She screamed . "THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE ... IS IT?"

"But everything I had was in those bags, my clothing, swimsuits, makeup ... everything ..... including ..... " She stopped before saying her wedding night lingerie. "Dammit!!!"

"you checked my bags in right ... all I carried on was this small purse." She held up a very small white clutch, carrying only her passport, id and a tube of lipstick.

She watched as Anthony talked to the driver. She calmed herself, it was her honeymoon afterall. Though she had planned, down to the outfit she was to wear. Everything had changed since her she said I do, nothing was going as her dream.

Still as her husband lifted her and carried her over the threshold all was right with the world. She was married, and could not have been happier.

"Well," he said. "I guess it's time for bed. You must be exhausted." He undressed and walked out onto the balcony, nude.

She turned to him, watching his naked body walk toward her, as she still wore the skimpy skirt, heels and tank top. The cool ocean breaze had hardened her nipples. She hugged him, holding him close as she danced to the silent music.

She whispered into his ear. "I always dreamed on my wedding night, my husband would carry me to bed, lie me down and make love to me." She ended her words with a soft sensual kiss.

She was happy and there was no where elese whe would rather be.
 
Back
Top