Throat Slut For Dominant Owner, 23/F

I'm looking for a few thick loads to gargle.

I have a massage table with the head cradle angled down, puts your mouth perfectly at cock height. Also it has been modified with shackles for your wrists and and ankles. You lie shackled to it as my cock penetrates your mouth...
 
Sounds like the ultimate position for me. Cock straight down my throat, balls, soaked in my drool and mucous smothered over my nose.
 
Sounds like the ultimate position for me. Cock straight down my throat, balls, soaked in my drool and mucous smothered over my nose.

Holding on to the head cradle I force my cock past your gag reflex. You cannot move away and you cannot move your hands to protect yourself...
 
I'm guessing you would have a greater response if you made it clear what city you live in.
 
I want to drop down on all fours and get throated until I'm begging for a hard cumshot down my throat.
 
Yes I would slut. I wanna hang you upside down from my ceiling cock high and force my hard cock into your throat. I'll invite my friends over and make you a party game. Who can make you puke and choke the most?

Oh, come on. You don't really have a ceiling cock! That's silly.
 
cock?

Oh, come on. You don't really have a ceiling cock! That's silly.

What's a ceiling cock? In the context of this thread it sound kind of funny. But maybe throat slut is very tall. Are you new, Aimster? Anyway, "hi." And where are you throat slut? Sent pm, waited. Gave up and went solo that day.
 
A line of hard, veined cocks ready to pound my throat into submission, and dozens of thick hot loads for me to gargle.
 
I want to lie on my back and have two guys cum up my nose. One in each nostril and have me snort it all up. Then get throated by a long line of guys.
 
I thought it was really hot too. All of the men innline should save their cum, I'd prefer to gargle and gulpn it all down at one time...
 
Well, its been a couple of days since my last cumshot, so I've plenty stored up and ready to go!
 
Good, because I'm very hungry. Cant wait to gargle that load while I'm laying in my back, head hung over the edge of the table.
 
Enough talking, open your mouth so I can fuck your throat! I want to slam by hard cock deep in your throat as I lean over and play with your hard nipples and rub your wet pussy.
 
Back
Top