Make your reader climax in 200 words or less

Dark Fantasy

“My darkest fantasy, you ask. I'm not a very dark person.”

“I know. Tell me.”

“I’d bind you, spread eagle across the bed, and lube your tight asshole for later. A blindfold wouldn’t be necessary, as you’d be face down. Besides, I’d want to see the expression in your eyes. I’d grab you by the hair to pull back your head and feed you my cock, but only to get it wet. Then I’d fuck your pussy with deep, slow thrusts, though I wouldn’t come inside you. I’d again force your head back by the hair and fuck your face until my cum sprays the back of your throat. You’d keep sucking my cock until I was hard again, and then I’d fuck you in the ass until I came again. Only then would I assist you with your release, if I’m satisfied that you’re deserving of it. And if at any time I’m not pleased, I’d turn your ass an angry red with my bare hand.

If you’d like to partake in this dark fantasy, a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ will suffice.”

“Yes, please.”

“That ‘please’ is going to cost you before we even start.”

“I know.”
 
Our Little Lunch Date

After we got everything ready for our little lunch date, Judy heard the doorbell and opened the door to see the smiling faces of Mark and Linda walking into our home with a couple bottles of wine.

And it was after we had a few belts that Linda looked at me and slowly licked her lips before she unzipped my pants and sucked my dick.

Of course, that made us get naked in time for me to start drilling my dick deep into Linda's pussy with her foot on my shoulder.

And while that was going on, I looked at the other side of the sofa and saw that Mark was fucking Judy's pussy while she was sitting on his lap before Judy moved her hand and allowed Linda to suck on her fingers.

And of course, the sight of Linda and Judy sucking on each other's tits caused me and Mark to drill their pussies harder and harder until we all had let loose a barrel full of cum.

"I'm so glad that you guys invited us over for lunch.", said a smiling Linda before Judy smiled and said, "So am I. We really should do it more often."
 
A Pet

Jack took pity on the campaign foot soldier canvassing the neighborhood in a skirt and heels, and invited her into the parlor to hear about candidate. That she was a beautiful young lady made the decision easy for him. He took her coat and disappeared into the kitchen to pour coffee for the two of them.

In his absence, she noticed a wooden box partially hidden behind the furniture. Upon closer inspection, she could see the box contained a collar attached to a leash, silk scarves, and rope.

“Do you have a dog?” she asked as he entered the room with the coffee.

Jack immediately looked at the box, smiled ever so slightly, and then turned to the young lady. “No, but I used to own a pet.”

He moved close to her, gently brushed his hand against her face, and then grabbed her by the hair. Holding her face close to his, he continued in a low voice. “The thought of being someone’s pet excites you. I can see it in your face, your wide eyes and slackened mouth. Now your nipples are straining against your bra, and you’re getting wet. Would you like to put on the collar?”
 
For A Little Nitecap

As soon as we got back to her house after having dinner at the local Red Lobster, Wendy turned towards me in her black dress, smiled and asked, "Would you like to stay for a little nitecap?", which made me look at my watch, shrug my shoulders and say, "Sure. Why not?"

But after I hung my coat up in the closet, my eyes suddenly grew wide at the sight of the curtains closed and Wendy standing in front of me with only her shoes on before she touched the bulge poking out of my pants and said, "Come on! Get naked and fuck me!"

And after I took my clothes off, both Wendy and I went into the bedroom where she pushed me down on the bed, got on top of me and allowed my dick to go inside her wet pussy.

Then, after we got done with fucking the living shit out of each other, Wendy looked and smiled at me and asked, "Are you glad that our friends had talked us into going on that blind date?", which made me roll my eyes and answer with a smile, "You still see me in this bed. Do you?"
 
Inside My Best Friend's Loft

Keith was inside a loft apartment helping his best friend Judy with her artistic masterpiece by throwing handfulls of wet paint on a blank canvas.

But that was before they were having so much fun doing it that they started throwing the paint at each other and laughing their lungs out in the process.

Sometime later, Keith got done with taking his shower, wrapped a towel around himself and stepped out of the bathroom just in time to see Judy still covered up in a towel from her shower and putting the finishing touches on her latest artwork.

Of course, that made Keith slip off his towel, give Judy a kiss on the cheek and stuff his hand inbetween her legs.

And when she saw that he had a hard-on, Judy slipped off her towel and started sucking on his dick before he licked her pussy and carried her into the bedroom.

After they were done banging each other, Judy looked and smiled at Keith and said, "I was wondering when you were going to do that.", with Keith returning the smile and saying, "To tell the truth, Judy. I was wondering about that subject in my very own head."
 
Awakening

It had been so long since a man had put his fingers in her pussy. The infrequent sessions with her husband consisted of him sticking his cock up her cunt and filling it with cum, all in less than three minutes. Sue couldn’t remember the last time he had given her an orgasm.

Bill’s thumb brushed across her clit sending tremors of pleasure through her body. He slid down on the bed and spread her thighs. His lips covered her swollen mound. His tongue probed her steamy hole. So many years had passed since anyone had done this to her. She arched her back and bit her lip.

“Oh god… mmmmppppphhhhh…”

His tongue moved against her clit. He shoved two fingers up her cunt and found a spot near her pelvic bone that set off a chain reaction. Helen grasped the bedspread with her hands and threw her head back.

“Oh… oh no… UUUNNNNGGGGHHHH… AAAAAAYYYYYYYEEEE…”

Helen twisted and squirmed on the bed. One explosion after the next ripped through her loins. Bill eagerly lapped up the juices gushing from her pussy. She finally pushed him away because the pleasure was too much for her to handle.
 
Reunited Lovers

Lucy, Wendy and Moose had never seen each other since after they had graduated from high school and went their seperate ways which resulted in Wendy and Moose getting married and Lucy living the high life in Los Angeles.

Anyway, it was after they received an invitation from Lucy to fly over to Los Angeles and visit with her for a little bit, both Wendy and Moose agree that it would be a real treat to see their old friend again.

And after they arrived at her house and she welcomed them with open arms, the three reunited friends changed into their exercise clothes and went out for a nice long jog around the neighborhood.

After the jog, they returned to her house and took their clothes off before the girls saw that his cock had suddenly became stiff and large and understood the reason why.

That was before Lucy sat on the top of her white chair and Moose lifted Wendy and laid her down in front of their blonde hostess.

And while he was fucking the pussy of his own wife, Lucy touched Wendy on the chest and allowed Moose to kiss her lips before they all collapsed.
 
The Strange Sound In The Hotel Room

It was while he was checking all the rooms in the hotel to make sure that they were all empty and undamaged that a bellhop named Richard Taylor had suddenly heard someone moaning in one of the rooms and decided to investigate.

But when he unlocked and opened the door, Richard was surprised to see a naked brunette sound asleep with her wrists and ankles handcuffed to the bed.

That was when he sucked on his finger and pushed it into her pussy to see if it was real.

But after he pulled his finger out, the brunette opened her eyes and begged Richard to keep on touching her.

That made Richard close and lock the door before he got undressed and on the bed and shoved his rod deep into her tunnel.

And after he was done banging her, the brunette smiled before she turned into something that made Richard scream in terror.

When they got back to their hotel room after getting some more supplies, a pair of scientists were shocked to see Richard naked and dead on the bed and their prized specimen... an actual living succubus... gone from the captivity that they had placed her in.
 
One way treatment

“I want to do this for you. For all you do for me. Nothing in return.”

“I’m not sure about this.”

“Put on the cuffs tethered to the he headboard. I’ll slip the blindfold on you, and then start with a back rub.”

Reluctantly, she did as she was told. After he finished the massage, he whispered, “roll over.”

He took each nipple in turn into his mouth and gently sucked and tongued them hard. Kissing his way down her torso, he parted her already wet pussy lips with his tongue and savored the slippery juices. He then sucked her lips and gently stroked her clit with his tongue until she achieved her first climax.

“I want to suck you.”

“No baby. This is for you. You can only taste it and get it wet. What position do you desire next?’

“Take me from behind.”

He teasingly fed her his cock, allowing her to just touch it with her tongue, and then pulling her hungry mouth away by the hair.

“On your knees.”

Pumping her from behind with his finger rubbing her clit, she quaked again.

“Are you sure about this now?”

“Yes, when we come together. Come inside me.”
 
What I Saw On The Highway

I was driving on the highway
When I saw what may
Be a pair of giant birthday cakes
In the road and hit the brakes
In order to stop in a big way.

That was before this strange light
Had caused me to lose my sight
For a short amount of time
Before I saw that there was no slime
In a bedroom that was a delight.

And after I found myself naked,
I turned around and saw on the bed
A sexy black babe with a pair of blue
Panties on before she started the true
Task of sucking my dick while still in bed.

Then, after she allowed herself to remove
Those panties and placed me in the grove
Of entering her wet tunnel, I saw a small
Group of little grey guys who were all
Studying what we were doing and approve.

And after I released a stream of cum,
I suddenly heard this strange hum
Getting so loud that I had each ear
Covered with a hand until I got a clear
Look at the road and saw not a single drum.

That made me realize that I was dreaming
And need to keep on driving.
 
This Little Game We Played

When I finally got home from work
And saw that some roast pork
Was on the menu, I looked for Jennifer
Because I wanted to thank her
For fixing my favorite meal which was pork.

But when I got into the bedroom,
She was standing without a hint of gloom
On her face in front of the bed
Before she bent over and opened her naked
Legs while waiting for me to enter the room.

After I got undressed, I picked up my belt
And stepped inside to deliver one welt
After another on her uncovered ass
Until it became as black as some burned grass
And before I made a collar out of my belt.

And I used that collar to make Jennifer
Plop into bed and drill my cock deep into her
Butt before I took a sock that was used as a rag
And stuffed it into her mouth like it was a gag
To make sure no screaming came out of her.

And after I released some cum into her
Pussy, I let myself look at Jennifer
And asked her to try a game
That like the last one was the same
Game even to her.
 
Bound Denial

"I want to experience it, and you are the only person I trust," she said as she touched his cheek with her trembling hand. “Please, do it for me.”

"What exactly do you want me to do?"

"I want you to tie me up and blindfold me. I want you to ravage my restrained body. I want you to do what you want with me to please you, to pleasure yourself. And I want you to deny me and not allow me to come. When you are done, and if you are satisfied, I want you to help me with my climax. Grant me my orgasm if you believe it is warranted."

"How would you like to be tied up?"

"That's up to you. Decide what you want to do to me, and then figure out how to make it work."

He pondered for a moment. "Definitely on your knees and elbows."

"So, you're willing to do this?" she asked nervously as glanced into his eyes and then diverted her gaze. "What will you do to me?"

He lifted her chin to make eye contact, and then spoke in a quiet voice. "Now that would spoil the surprise, wouldn't it?"
 
First Time

"Touch it."
"Please. Let me stop. Please. I can't think."
My ass was slapped.
"I said touch it. Do I have to use my belt?"
I touched, slowly. Whimpering.
"You've got one minute to get wet enough. Because ready or not..."
"You promised! You promised you wouldn't. You - you promised. Please!"
"But you're staring at my cock, aren't you. You are so very curious. Keep looking at it."
"Please! Please let me stop touching!"
"Afraid you'll come? You won't. Not from touching. But when I'm done with you..."
"No.. no... please. I've never- I've never done-"
"I know. Now open your legs wider or I might be tempted to start somewhere else..."
"No... No... don't rub it there like that!"
"Open wider. You're wet enough after all..."
 
Time For Your Lesson, Ms. Briggs!

After we drove from one end of the city
To another, a plea for us to take pity
On our bound captive was being heard from the gag
That was covering the mouth of that nasty hag
Which we ignore because she treated us shity.

Her name was Professor Joanna Briggs
And when we got her into our digs
And saw that her naked body was still
Tightly tied with rope, a smiling Bill
Said, "It is time for your lesson, Ms. Briggs!"

Of course, we were lucky to put a blindfold
On the blonde bitch before dragging her in the cold
And into our place where we all got
Naked and took turns fucking that hot
Body of hers in a style that was so bold.

That was before Bill ripped the tape
Off of her face and started with the rape
Of her uncovered mouth by shoving
His large dick into it and smacking
Her tits so hard until they became as purple as a grape.

And after we allowed ourselves to
Spray cum all over her body and do
Some more shit to that hag,
Bill said after replacing the gag,
"Remember that students are people, too!"
 
The Dingy Room

"What are you waitin’ for, little slut? You invited me in here - said you wanted to suck my cock."

On her knees in the dingy room, she put one hand behind her and the other down her panties. She reached out with her tongue and guided his huge dick past her lips and into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, your tongue and mouth feel good. Now suck it."

Looking up to make eye contact, she took in as much as she could, and then began to bob on his cock. Frustrated that she could not take more, she came off of him. "You’re gonna have to help me swallow your monster."

"You’re doin' good. But I'll help you. I'll fuck your face."

Again she took him into her mouth. He grabbed her by the hair and began ramming his cock down her throat.

"Yeah, that's it. Take it all, little slut. Oh that feels good. Your gonna make me come."

The vision before him - his cock in her mouth, she looking up and fingering herself - sent him over the edge. Jets of cum filled her mouth and flowed off her chin as she quaked from her own orgasm.
 
Dimly Lit Restaurant

In the dimly lit restaurant, they sat side by side at a four top covered with a linen tablecloth. He enjoyed a brandy as she enjoyed his soft caresses on her stocking covered legs. An ice cube from his water glass melted quickly on the bare skin of her upper thigh. She took a deep breath, shifted forward, and parted her legs. Beneath her black dress she was exposed, as she had removed her lacy panties in ladies room.

She drew a quick breath when another ice cube was applied to her labia. He took another sip of brandy and smiled at her reaction. When his ice-chilled fingers parted her puffy lips and edged her swollen clit, her face became flush, her eyes downcast, and breathing labored. She clutched his arm holding the drink.

"Everything all right here," asked the waiter. "Another brandy for you sir? Something for the lady?"

"No, just the check." He responded for them both, as she could not.

He applied a firm circular motion to her clit and whispered, “Come for me baby.” Her eyes peered into his and then rolled back into her head as she quaked. A moan, barely perceptible, escaped her lips.
 
Sex Dream With A Vampire

Olivia walked into the lab because she wanted to check on some blood samples and noticed that someone had broken into the lab and drained the blood out of the bags.

And just as she was about to call for security, Olivia became shocked at the sight of a young white stud standing naked in front of her.

That was before she looked deep into his eyes and fell into such a trance that she was unable to stop herself from shedding her clothes and exposing her ebony body.

And after he made her kneel down and suck his dick, the stud picked Olivia off the floor and laid her down on the bed in time for some serious pussy fucking.

But just as they were about to shoot cum all over each other, Olivia saw a set of fangs grow out of the stud.

And when he covered her eyes with his hand and sank those fangs into her neck to drain her blood, Olivia finally sat up and yelled, "NO!!"

Then, after she saw that she was in her own bedroom and alone, poor frightened Olivia wrapped her arms around her legs, closed her eyes and started crying.
 
I sure hope you are thinking about your pussy squeezing my stiff prick which is balls-deep inside you,
barely moving,
just pulsing,
bringing you closer and closer to a mighty orgasm,
then starting to pull

out,

before plunging in again,
stabbing your cunt,
over and over,
you know you don’t want me to stop,

in fact you clench my arse cheeks with your hands and rake your nails down my back.

I moan in your ear, begging you to come, just for me.

Come over this big hard cock inside you.

You know you want to.

And I know you want more of my talented, teasing, tickling tongue slip-sliding up and down, round and round your buzzing clit. After all that’s what got you into this sudden act of jilling off. Isn’t it?

Do you need more than these 140 words?

:devil:
 
I sure hope you are thinking about your pussy squeezing my stiff prick which is balls-deep inside you,
barely moving,
just pulsing,
bringing you closer and closer to a mighty orgasm,
then starting to pull

out,

before plunging in again,
stabbing your cunt,
over and over,
you know you don’t want me to stop,

in fact you clench my arse cheeks with your hands and rake your nails down my back.

I moan in your ear, begging you to come, just for me.

Come over this big hard cock inside you.

You know you want to.

And I know you want more of my talented, teasing, tickling tongue slip-sliding up and down, round and round your buzzing clit. After all that’s what got you into this sudden act of jilling off. Isn’t it?

Do you need more than these 140 words?

:devil:

I really don't know.

How about the rest of you guys?
 
His hand held her neck firmly against the long mahogany desk. Wanting to only please him, she'd surprised her husband at work. He was not amused. Turning to all the others congregated around the long table, he told them to take a break for thirty minutes. He needed to speak with his wife. Everyone noticed the anger bristling off him.

Before she could explain, he grabbed her neck. Bending her over the table, he reprimanded her. A CEO can't be interrupted because he has a needy wife. Pressed to the desk, she felt her black mini skirt pushed up around her waist.

Two white ample ass cheeks greeted him. Framed by a black garter belt, her pussy and that little puckered opening were exposed. Telling her not to dare move, he knelt. Looking at her pink swollen lips that were open and obviously wet, he leaned forward. Pushing his face into her, he began to lap. The musty taste and smell surrounded him as his tongued buried into her back door.

He could have feasted for hours, but he really was busy. Standing and unzipping his pants, he released his rigid eight inches. Without a word, he lined his cock up, and shoved. A scream ripped through her as he thrust. Pain turned rapidly to pleasure. Feeling herself opening to his attack, she moaned and pushed back. The sound of his ball slapping her ass was magic to her.

"What are you?"

"Your ass slut." She screamed as he ground into her
 
On That Bed

It was after she got herself undressed that Maggie got her naked ass on the bed and allowed her best friend Lisa to tie her arms to her legs tightly with ropes before Lisa slipped off her robe, laid her hands on the open thighs and started sucking on her exposed pussy.

And while that was going on, her roommate Steve was standing naked in the hallway and watching what Maggie and Lisa were doing in her bedroom through a slightly opened door while he was rubbing on his dick before he opened the door all the way and stepped into the room.

Of course, that made Lisa look at Steve and smile before she got off the bed and left Maggie still in bondage and begging Lisa not to stop licking her pussy.

That was before Maggie opened her eyes and saw Steve placing his hands on her mounds and drilling her tunnel with Lisa watching them and fingering her own wet pussy.

Then, after Lisa got herself back on the bed and allowed Maggie to lick on her moist cunt, Lisa looked at Steve and kissed him on the lips before they all fell asleep on that bed.
 
Summons

The envelope was on her desk when she returned from lunch. Cream stationery, very posh, and when she opened it there was only a single sheet of deckle edged paper folded around a key card for the H— hotel, downtown, on the harbor. The note, written in blue-black ink from a fountain pen with a rather large nib, read: 02:45 PM, room 2417.

She told her assistant, Emma, that she would be out with a client the rest of the day and took a cab to the hotel. The lift required she swipe the card to get to the proper floor.

The hallway was empty and very quiet—her heels made no sound on the carpet and the air conditioning was only a low murmur as she walked to the end of the corridor.

Standing before 2417, she removed and folded her glasses and set them neatly on the floor next to her bag. Then she stripped, folding her suit jacket, blouse, skirt, and knickers into a neat pile set next to her carefully aligned pumps, just outside the door.

Then she sighed (with anticipation?), snicked the card through the lock and entered the room.
 
To Get Cooled Down

As soon as I went for a jog on the day after I moved into my new place in Los Angeles, I saw this beautiful muscular babe with dark brown hair looking and smiling at me before she silently said, "Hi.", and ran past me.

At first, I thought that it was some fluke and kept on jogging up and down the block a couple more times.

But that was before I got back to my new apartment and took my clothes off for a shower before I stepped into the kitchen and saw her standing naked and rubbing a single ice cube all over herself.

"I came inside to get cooled down. I hope it really is okay.", she said to me before she dropped the ice cube, walked over to me and kneeled down to suck my dick.

That was before I picked her up and placed her on the table in order to fuck her good and hard in the ass and keep on doing it until I turned her and sucked her tits while I was using my cock to give her pussy a strong fucking.

Afterwards, she smiled and said, "Welcome to the neighborhood."
 
Their Favorite Game

After they got home from the supermarket and had put the groceries away, both Mark and Linda looked and smiled at each other because they just realized that it was time to play their favorite game.

As soon as he found the whip that he was looking for, Mark stepped into the bedroom and found his blonde wife laying naked in bed with her wrists and ankles tied tightly to the bedframe her legs wide open.

"I am a very naughty girl! I deserved to be punished! Please punish me!", said a smiling Linda before Mark snapped the whip on her ten times, tossed it aside and pinched her nipples real hard while shoving his dick deep into her pussy.

And after he released her ankles and turned his wife over to fuck her in the ass, Mark allowed himself to cum inside Linda before he touched her gently on the shoulder and asked, "How about it, Linda? Same time tomorrow?"

That was when Linda turned her head towards Mark, kissed him on the nose and said, "That is if I do not get myself pregnant first.", before they shared a good laugh and fell into a deep sleep.
 
Book Signing

He stirred something in me.

It wasn't just that I found him attractive. It wasn't just that I found him supremely articulate in the lecture I had come to hear. It was how I suddenly ached between my legs the first time I saw him step up to a lectern.

Damn. Damn, I so wanted him to fuck me.

So I stood in line to buy his book. I really wanted to rub its spine against my crotch, but I do have some standards. I crossed my legs a lot and didn't moan.

Well, not much.

When I finally reached the front of the line, I tried to lean forward and show him at least the tops of my breasts. His handler broke the spine of the book, flattening the title page. And then my love's two-second signature sent me on my way.

I called a guy I know, Owen, for drinks. Sometimes we hook up. I dropped the book in the parkade bin.
 
Back
Top