Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The man who says he can see through a woman doesn't know what he's missing"
ditto :)

The use within the Club of Mobile, Cellular, Portable or Microwave-controlled Telecommunication Instruments is an anathema, a curse, a horror, a dread and a deep unpleasantness and shall be prohibited in all locations save the Reception Area. Please be alert to the acknowledged misery of Ring Tones and silence all such mechanisms before entry into Club Rooms. (From the Rules of the Groucho Club)
 
The use within the Club of Mobile, Cellular, Portable or Microwave-controlled Telecommunication Instruments is an anathema, a curse, a horror, a dread and a deep unpleasantness and shall be prohibited in all locations save the Reception Area. Please be alert to the acknowledged misery of Ring Tones and silence all such mechanisms before entry into Club Rooms. (From the Rules of the Groucho Club)
ring-ring ring-ring ring-ring
 
Arrg! matey.... Sam... she's some sweet arrrse matey! Shiver me timbers thar Maj, sweet Maj. Come sailor Sam, climb aboard me ship, the mizzen she's a risen!

Did I hear someone mention my name?

Howdy Austin.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top