Mannequin mom

readinghypnosis

Really Experienced
Joined
May 23, 2012
Posts
139
This is something I came up with the other day: A mother has been a professional model all her adult life (not really a famous one, but successful enough for her and her son to live comfortably). Having recently hit forty, however, modeling gigs are getting much, much harder to find, which starts to worry her has her 17 year-old son may not be able to go to the school he wants to. (Mother and son have always been very close, with even having developed a crush on her). Her deadbeat ex, who walked out on her when their son was born, is no help, of course, so she's on her own.

Eventually, though, she manages to get a job at an upscale store that uses living mannequins. They're very insistent on preserving the illusion and mannequins moving or flinching or reacting to customers is a big no-no. "How hard can it be?" she says. After a few days, however, she finds it hard not to react if a customer moves her a bit or makes faces at her. The manager eventually tires of this, but feels bad for her and decides to give her once last chance: no moving under any circumstances, or he'll have to fire her.

She confides her problem to her son, who suggests she should practice at home. He points out that the important trick is to learn to everyone else, even if they're doing something to her. Initially hesitant at first, they both agree that she should try striking a pose and staying frozen while he should try to do something to her.

She does just that, staying perfectly still, while he moves her arms and legs a bit, pokes her, and moves his hands over her sides, arms and legs. She does a bit better at work the next day, though they agree they should try it again.

She's currently doing a sports display at work, so he finds her in the living room dresses in a tennis outfit with a short skirt, holding a tennis racquet. He pulls the racquet out of her hands, though her hands still stay in the position of holding a racquet. Good, so far. So he repositions her head, arms, and legs, and runs his hands over her legs a bit. She does even better at staying still than before, and they agree to keep practicing. Son admits to himself that he's starting to get excited by these practices and starts to suspect his mom is as well.

Over the next few days and weeks this continues, with him coming home from school and seeing her posed somewhere in the house, often with her wearing something exciting. He finds her in her room, posed as a cheerleader one day. Another time he finds her lounging by the hot tub, wearing a sexy one-piece. Another time he goes down to do some laundry and sees her sitting on the washing machine, dressed as a sexy schoolgirl. He may find her surrounded in shorts, surrounded by camping gear, or dressed like she's running track, or wearing a sexy black or red dress. Sometimes while cooking or doing housework, he'll tell her to freeze. Other times, she'll tell him she's about to freeze. He starts to get bolder and bolder as well, running his hands over her chest, and giving her tentative kisses on the cheeks or even the occasional one on the lips. Her boss at work congratulates her on how much her freezing has improved, but it's clear that's not what either mother or son are thinking about anymore.

One Saturday morning, after getting dressed, he comes down and finds her in the kitchen, holding a pan and spatula, wearing only underwear and a man's button-up shirt, posed as if she's cooking breakfast for a lover the morning after. She has a lustful, inviting look on her face that really excites him. Taking the items out of her hands (by now, it's easy for her to stay frozen while he does this) he immediately starts hugging and fondling her. Putting his hands on the sides of her face and gives her a deep kiss, using tongue. Her tongue responds, but the rest of her manages to stay still. This goes on for several minutes, before she breaks the spell, congratulating him on helping her practice. He accepts this, but feels a bit bummed at stopping.

Finally, on the day of the son's 18th birthday, he comes home from school to find a note summoning him up to him up to his room. There, he finds his mother, posed like a mannequin, wearing sexy lingerie, with a card that reads "Happy birthday. Enjoy your gift." He immediately walks over to her and...

What happens next? You tell me.

A couple of caveats I have:

-No anal and no pregnancies, please.
-He also shouldn't be cruel to her or want to share her with anyone else.
-Descriptions of large chest sizes, I find to be something of a cliche. My eyes start rolling the moment I see a description of a woman that includes the term "36DD".
-Most of all, I'm not a fan of stockings/pantyhose/anything that covers up legs.
 
Very hot idea. Two quick suggestions:

1) How about instead of a straight mannequin, it's a combination of being non-moving and moving. In other words, it's kind of like a stepford wife model. The human mannequins move slightly, doing household chores. They dress prim & proper, and they only move slightly in repetitive motions doing chores.

IMO it wouldn't be as creepy for some parts.

2) For the sex scene in the bedroom, the son is unsure what the mom wants. He asks, but of course, gets no response. He lifts back of mom's lingerie to see her pussy is wet, and he knows.
 
Damn this is a hot idea....

I think I would have the sex done with her wearing that shirt. The idea of her standing there immobile as he unbuttons her and exposes her breasts....She can' move, but her breasts will be heaving and she will be flush from passion....

One note...make the son eighteen already, it can be his nineteenth birthday. Only because of its noted all this fondling and kissing is done re eighteen....it gets the boot.

But in general about the hottest incest idea I have read here. It has possibilities beyond incest as well, can work for a lot of categories.
 
this is very sexy! :) I pose for work, and often think about photographers coming close to me, and I can feel their breathe on my skin and touching me.
 
Yeah, I have to defer to LC here, fondling probably counts as close enough to sex for the purposes of the Lit censors and honestly you want to avoid mentioning any age below eighteen like the goddamn plague. I mean if there are two nine year olds who are going off to Grandmas house and that's how the house gets empty for sexy fun time, just refer to them as "the character's children" and leave it at that and then hustle them off the set ASAP. It's simply not worth the extra fight they are highly likely to put up.
 
Last edited:
Okay, fine, the age is negotiable (even though 19's not as much of a transitional age).

Other than that, is anyone willing to give it a try or have any other thoughts?
 
Okay, fine, the age is negotiable (even though 19's not as much of a transitional age).

Other than that, is anyone willing to give it a try or have any other thoughts?

This idea seems quite unique compared to the usual stuff that is posted here. It also could be really hot.

Something that I think would make this story exceptionally hot would be to leave all actual sex out of the story. Have the son gradually get closer and closer to touching his mother in a sexual way. While this goes on, have the mother do more and more to entice her son to touch her in a sexual way. Neither one knows the wants this touching.

To set this up maybe someone at the store touches her exposed skin, wondering if she is real or not, and it turns her on. As more and more people check her "realness" her excitement gets to the point that she can't stand still.

Like you said the idea is for the son to desensitize the mother by practicing, and it works enough to let her keep her job, but in reality it just shifts the mother's desire to be touched to home.

I usually like to see this sort of story end with sex, but for this one I think that just getting to the touching stage would be super hot.

Oh and the son has to be awkward around girls in some way to make this work. If he is a stud with a giant cock who already knows how to fuck, what he is doing with his mother is just a cruel tease. The story needs to show that there is a lot of innocence and discovery involved.
 
Okay, fine, the age is negotiable (even though 19's not as much of a transitional age).

Other than that, is anyone willing to give it a try or have any other thoughts?

Then bump it to twenty one or twenty two. Even if the Great Recession has made it a bit unrealistic I think if you claim that twenty two is the age to move out and thus end their special relationship you won't get a lot of argument and legal to drink at twenty one.

I kinda like the concept I'm just not sure how you would approach it. It seems like the kind of thing that requires a lot of time skips and I suck at that.
 
Oh and the son has to be awkward around girls in some way to make this work. If he is a stud with a giant cock who already knows how to fuck, what he is doing with his mother is just a cruel tease. The story needs to show that there is a lot of innocence and discovery involved.

Exactly. I think the son has to be shy and maybe part of mom's justification for allowing him to touch her is for him to feel safe touching a woman to gain confidence with other girls
 
I have a slightly different idea for the breakfast scene where she is wearing a man's dress shirt & undies.

I'm bent over the kitchen table, immobile. Alex removes the items that I'm carrying and reposes me. He turns me around so my behind is leaning against the kitchen table. He tilts my torso so I'm standing up straight with my legs spread out about a foot. He takes my hands and positions them so it looks like I'm gripping the edge of the table.

I stand there, motionless. Alex is standing directly in front of me. I'm wearing my heels so I'm noticeably taller than him. He tilts my head down slightly so I'm looking directly at him.

I watch my son's hands come up. He pauses to quell the momentary tremor. Tentatively, Alex slowly and methodically unbuttons my shirt. He begins at the top and each freed button unveils a little bit more of my torso. My heart is beating like a drum. It takes all of my focus to prevent my chest from heaving with each inadvertent touch of my exposed flesh.

I thought Alex was going to pull my dress shirt open to reveal my teardrop breasts, but he surprises me. He lets my shirt dangle. The inner curves of my cleavage along with my belly button are exposed. Alex also has an unobstructed view of the pink cotton panties that I'm wearing. He notices the wet patch that highlights my camel toe.

I watch as my son's expressions change. His eyes widen and memorizes every subtle curve, his smile reveals his intensions.

Suddenly, he looks directly into my eyes. We are inches apart. He's impressed that I have not moved a muscle...not even to blink. He notices the new patina of perspiration that is glistening on my face and chest.

Without breaking eye contact, my son places the palm of his right hand between my chest. He can feel the goosebumps that cover my entire body.

I don't blink.

My son's hand begins to caress downwards between my supple bosom at a glacial pace. I can feel the warmth of each fingertip as it makes contact with my skin. It feels like an electric charge is lancing throughout my body as his hand continues its journey.

He is still gazing into my unblinking eyes.

Alex notices that beads of sweat are forming on my forehead as his hand eventually reaches my belly button. He can feel my abdomen involuntarily quiver as his hand rotates slowly, His fingertips are pressed against the top of my panties now. Alex does not notice that my hands are squeezing the table with a vice-like grip.

My mind is spinning. I should stop him. He's my son! I need to stop him. There is no going back from this if I let him continue. As I stare at him, I can see that incestuous desire in his eyes...that deep longing. I don't realize that he sees the same thing staring back at him.

Alex slides his fingers over my mound. I can feel his middle finger pushing the thin material between my moist pussy lips.

I blink.
 
Last edited:
Not bad, though I'd prefer to see it as either third person, or first person from the POV of the son.
 
A beginning...

Amanda looked in the mirror and sighed. Although only forty-one and still in amazing shape, she could see the first wrinkles of aging. Watching a info-commercial on television about an anti-aging creme and had ordered some.

For her whole life she was told how beautiful she was, a professional model since her teen years, but she hadn't felt beautiful of late.

Since hitting forty, the kryptonite age for models, the gigs and slowed down incredibly and although she had been finically secure for both herself and her son, she was determined to get him a good trust fund for his whole college.

Amanda and her son, Kevin, eighteen and in his senior year (starting a year late because they were travelling at the time he was to start kindergarten), are very close having only had each other as her deadbeat boyfriend and his father walked out before Kevin was born.

Although Amanda was beautiful, she had not been in a relationship in years, having been betrayed over and over by men who went to bed with a model and woke up with her. Instead the only man she cared about was her son and to make sure he had a stable future she needed to keep working.

Just when things were beginning to look grim, she got a job at an upscale store that uses living mannequins. They're very insistent on preserving the illusion and mannequins moving or flinching or reacting to customers is a big no-no.

Having modelled and posed for years, Amanda assumed that the job wouldn't be overly difficult. Yet, over the first two weeks she really struggled to not react slightly when customers. Over close to her or made faces at her. Especially, when men made lewd comments toward her. Amanda was still a very beautiful woman, with firm long legs, blonde hair, blue eyes, a tight ass and small sized, but still firm and amazing looking with the right push-up bra, 32b breasts.

The pretentious manager threatened her to either to it completely correct or he would have to replace her. Having been replaced by younger models for many jobs that past couple of years, she was determined to keep the job and prove him wrong.

That night, during dinner, Amanda explained her problem to her son.

Kevin suggested, "You should practice at home."

"That's a great idea," Amanda nodded.

Kevin, who had spent his whole life around models, and still saw his mother as the most beautiful woman in the world, explained, "The key is to get used to being touched or googled."

"I know," Amanda agreed, "I usually don't care what anyone says to me or if some creepy guy is checking me out, but I feel so helpless when I'm not allowed to move. I feel vulnerable."

More to come this week...

Any thoughts?
 
I writng this

hi
I am writing this plot.

It will be done and released I hope as part of the Valentine's Day contest...as I make it a romantic plot.

Jasmine
 
Ah, writing "a story in the boards" with "more to come" usually means someone is working on a role play and not a story to submit to the site. Good luck in the upcoming contest.
 
How bout the son invites a friend/ or some friends over. So they can help and test the mom. And this is when one of the friends start getting frisky but the mom stays still doing her best. The son also encourages his mom to stay still while his friends feel her up.

I'm not really a fan of bringing outsiders into something like this, as I mentioned before.
 
Last edited:
I love stories where a well-behaved woman finds herself in a situation where she's unexpectedly / innocently / coincidentally turned on. Like... a crowded train or elevator, or playing sardines, or forced to sit in the back seat on someone's lap when a car breaks down, or sitting close on an airplane or theater, etc.

THIS mannequine idea is a great new one! Unusual closeness and contact... for an innocent non-sexual reason... that creates sexual tension... and can be slowly escalated all while still being under the pretense of 'innocent'.

There's also something kinda "dehumanizing" or "distancing" about her standing still and ignoring being touched. It almost leaves the toucher free to do more as if it's unnoticed. In the story I would have the first touches be very non-sexual... pokes and pushes like to put her off balance. Then maybe a tickle to distract. Then a steady push... that turns into a caress. Then the toucher kind of loses himself in the moment and forgets for a moment who he's touching as the caress gets more sensual.

I'd have the clothing start out very conservative... coats even. Then, she gets promoted to other departments. So it's the store picking the clothing not her. (at least not at first... perhaps at some point she fibs about the clothing she's assigned?)

For ME personally, I'd leave out the incest, but the scenario still works well.
 
I love stories where a well-behaved woman finds herself in a situation where she's unexpectedly / innocently / coincidentally turned on. Like... a crowded train or elevator, or playing sardines, or forced to sit in the back seat on someone's lap when a car breaks down, or sitting close on an airplane or theater, etc.

THIS mannequine idea is a great new one! Unusual closeness and contact... for an innocent non-sexual reason... that creates sexual tension... and can be slowly escalated all while still being under the pretense of 'innocent'.

There's also something kinda "dehumanizing" or "distancing" about her standing still and ignoring being touched. It almost leaves the toucher free to do more as if it's unnoticed. In the story I would have the first touches be very non-sexual... pokes and pushes like to put her off balance. Then maybe a tickle to distract. Then a steady push... that turns into a caress. Then the toucher kind of loses himself in the moment and forgets for a moment who he's touching as the caress gets more sensual.

I'd have the clothing start out very conservative... coats even. Then, she gets promoted to other departments. So it's the store picking the clothing not her. (at least not at first... perhaps at some point she fibs about the clothing she's assigned?)

For ME personally, I'd leave out the incest, but the scenario still works well.

The story is 1/3 done, but I think I'll go back now and take a couple of your suggestions about getting her off balance, tickling, etc...

The story will definitely be incest as the toe is Mannequin Mom, but it will be over time and in third person so we can see inside the minds of both starting from just bring helpful, to trepidation, to teasing, to eventual intimacy.

Lastly, I put the beginning to get thoughts Not to role play ..rather naive it seems in regards on the whole role play thing

Jasmine
 
Back
Top