Mutual Assistance (Closed for Homerun2611)

So decadent, so filthy. My god, these women were incredible, every moment more depraved and they just encouraged each other's imaginations to go further. As Lilly walked over and kissed Tink, all he could do was smile. He was a controlling man, but he loved the ebb and flow with these two magnificent creatures, each of the three of them taking turns grabbing the wheel, and taking the others on a magical ride.

"Well boss the conference room is all set, unless", ahh, he loved where her eyes went, is cock most appreciative, "have some more business here?" So wicked, what a hire, they would blaze quite the trail as they traveled across the country in his private jet. "I love the thought, and trust me he will be ready for when we resume, but even this man needs to replenish. We have a feast awaiting, let's go enjoy!"

As he watched the two women bound away, with the sexiest bounce ever, he exited his office and headed to the conference room, replete with its walls of floor to ceiling windows overlooking the lights of the city, he had one word going through his brain as he watched...YUMMMM!
 
Tink was already on the table. Laying on her back with her eyes closed. She looked beautiful against the dark wood. Lilly handed Darrin a glass of white wine, the glass wet with condensation being fresh from the ice bucket.

"Would you like some sushi?" Lilly asked as she brought a small piece to her mouth and slowly slid the pink fish into her luscious mouth. Darrin gulped as she took it down and mumbled "yeah."

"I think you may want to sit" she said walking around the table hold the container. she stood naked across the table as through it were another work day. Tink was motionless. Lilly took a piece of the raw meat and placed it on the supple ridge of Diane's abs. she took another and another and laid them along her sexy abs.

"Wasabi?" Lilly asked with a devilish smile.
 
Darrin took the wine, cool, he took a sip, but his eyes were on Tink. The contrast of her tanned gorgeous body, and long blond hair, against the dark mahogoney was incredible. She had immediately hopped up on the table, assuming the position, ‘Dinner is served’. The wet condensation from the glass ran over Darrin’s fingers as he began his next sip, but it was now Lilly who grabbed his attention as she extended her tongue and sucked the raw fish tantalizingly into her young mouth. Darrin nearly choked on his wine. The two women again had him at full erection.

“I think you may want to sit” the young assistant advised her new boss. He watched as she began to lay the sushi out on Tink’s toned stomach, and softly sculpted abs. Darrin could only stare, his mouth watering, his cock pulsating. He looked up at Lilly, his breathing getting quicker. His gorgeous assistant clearly had a plan, and he had every intention of enjoying her creativity.

“Wasabi?” She devilishly smiled. Darrin, once again felt electric, his eyes burning with raw lust, his response reflected his primal need, “Oh FUCK YES, the hotter, the better!”
 
Lilly smiled and took a small bowl and chop sticks and leaned over. She took a generous portion of wasabi and placed it a few inches below Diane's belly button. Diane was still and hardly breathing somehow. Lilly took the chop sticks into her mouth and cleaned them with her lips and tongue.

"Oh that's good, spicy" she said placing the bowl down. She had turned from corporate temp to raging whore to geisha without pause, without asking. She took more sushi and placed pieces on Diane's chest, her breasts and then on her chin playfully. Diane did not move as the fleshy pink meat sat cool and firm on her skin.

"Your dinner sir" Lilly said with a bow. Then she stepped back from the table holding a small bowl of rice and her chop sticks. She walked around next to Darrin and sat, ready to feed him rice of he so desired. She refilled his wine as he sat smitten with his lot in life.
 
So how does a young woman go from a temp three hours earlier, making $30 per hour, to a six figure job as perhaps the most valued employee of a high powered executive? Lilly was writing the playbook. If this was the role she wanted, her compensation and perks would be beyond her wildest dreams.

Darrin, sat their smouldering with desire as she prepared the spread. The room rivaled any Board Room in the city. Diane was laying in the middle of a 24 foot long mahogany table that couuld easily seat 30, the room was designed with windows completely adorning two walls to look like it hung out in air. The view of the city lights below, nothing short of spectacular. The lights were on, so anyone high enough, ableit a solid half mile away, could look in and get the show of the lifetime. Because no matter how spectacular the view below, nothing surpassed the view Darrin had of these two beautiful, sexy and completely morally degenerated women.

As Lilly sat next to Darrin, he leaned in to her, "Kiss", and her lips and tongue met and played in his mouth. "Mmmmm" he hummed, and stood up. His cock rock hard, he sauntered to the end of the table. He would live out this fantasy to the fullest. He climbed up on the end of the table, and began crawling on all fours back down toward Lilly and Tink. He felt like a fucking lion, climbing on the rocks, master of all he surveyed. His erection swung below him as he moved like a sword of flesh and desire. Lilly had not placed any food on Diane's legs, so as he approached, he pushed her legs apart, and leaned down. He buried his face and tongue into her wet cunt and took three long licks with his tongue. 'Mmmmm, sweet", he growled. He was even with Lilly, and stood up on his knees, turning to her, "Lick" he commanded, and she leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth for three long, slow wonderful passes, completing her task with a thorough tongue swirl of his engorged head. "Good girl, you may sit back". Back he went to all fours, and he took a small bite of the wasabi, and let it burn on his tongue. He liked and nibbled the first piece of sushi off Tink's firm tummy, playing with it in his mouth, "Mmmmm, delicious".

Darrin, looked at Lilly smiling, waiting for the next request, and he looked down at Diane, her pussy dripping, being objectified, waiting to be consumed. This was the meal of a lifetime, he was going to enjoy every second...
 
Laying on the table Diane felt intensely turned on. She had seen pictures of Asian women being eaten off of and it for some reason had turned her on. Now she was doing it!

Lilly was an erotic creature and Diane was drawn to her. She was not intimidated as much as aroused. Darrin mounting the table sent a thrill through her as she felt him nearing her feet then gruffly opening her legs as she laid balancing the cool flesh on her stomach.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Lilly step to the table then heard the unmistakable sound of her sucking, wet mouthed on his cock. She looked up to see his face pleased and hungry as Lilly moved back from servicing him.

Diane laid her head back in anticipation. How far she had come. How she had let it all go for this, for pure erotic intoxication. .
 
This was so erotic, had Lilly and Diane discussed or were they just perfectly intuitive and in synch sexually. However it had happened, it was incredible. Darrin was in a state of complete arousal, consumed in his need for these two women, to be satisfied, and satisfy, take, and be taken, he prowled ready to eat, devour and feed.

Another bite of wasabi, more sushi, he ate, hungry, growling out his next command, "Lilly, on the table, underneath me, service me" and he watched his young assistant climb up and slide between his legs, he straddled her, her mouth opening and taking his balls into her mouth, twirling and playing with her tongue.

"Don't worry Tink, she is only preparing me". He smiled down at her, as he slid two fingers deep into her pussy. Sawing in and out, he put another piece of sushi in his mouth dangling it, and bringing it to Tink's lips, "Eat my sweet, I want you strong" and then he fed her another.

Lilly grabbed his cock, and swirled the head with her tongue, her other hand sliding its fingers down into the folds of her dripping need.

He ate the final pieces, kissed Tink and then looked down at Lilly. "Thank you Lilly, but I need my cock back, go straddle Tink" With complete obedience, Lilly climbed off the table, walked up next to Diane and climbed back on. Darrin watched and positioned himself, the timing needed to be perfect.

Lilly assumed the position, and straddled Tink's face as if she was going to ride a horse, the sexiest ride around. As her knee hit the wood of the table, her pussy, covering Diane's mouth, Darrin drove his rock hard cock hard into Tink's open, wet, cunt...
 
Diane erupted into Lilly as Darrin mounted her. Lilly's face showed the surprise and pleasure Diane's moan had given her. Lilly had not been with man women and certainly no one like Diane. Lilly watched Darrin fucking her perfect body. He pulled her legs up and drove his massive cock into her deeper and deeper. He grunted like an animal. Lilly could have gotten off just watching that but Diane was busy. She worked her lips and tongue everywhere along Lilly's crotch. Her clit was on fire as Diane knew exactly what to do, when and how. She then slid down and probed her long pointy tongue into her folds. Lilly clutched her breasts trying to release some of the lust Diane was building. Darrin's thrusts grew more pronounced and this forced Diane up and down along Lilly's drenched thighs.

"Oh Darrin" Lilly sighed smiling at the red faced man. "You are so fucking hot!" she smiled as Diane rolled her tongue around her clit forcing Lilly to shudder and roll her eyes closed.

Lilly recovered as Darrin's thrusts were driving Diane into a frenzy that Lily understood and rose off of her. Lilly brought her hands to Diane's breasts and watched Darrin. After a minute Lilly slipped off the table.

"A good assistant takes the initiative some times" she said moving behind Darrin and kissing his ass. Then she slapped her small hand on his hard ass. Another kiss and then she ran her tongue down his ass and circled his little puckered friend. Her stiff tongue pressed against him and her saliva wet him as he slowed his thrusts to enjoy this. Lilly stopped and slapped his ass again.

"DO you want to feel my finger inside you?" she said in a dominant voice Darrin had never imagined.
 
As he pounded into Diane, lifting her ass up off the table, spreading her long, tanned, toned legs in his arms so he could go deeper, harder, he couldn’t believe this was happening. He had met her four years ago at a party. His business friend Sam had walked into their party with this amazingly hot blonde. White tank top, blue, wrap around, Hawaiian long dress. Heels, tanned legs, peaking in and out of the long dress, no bra and nipples constantly aroused, Darrin had fallen in lust that night. The next Spring, he drafted her son, three rounds earlier than he deserved, the proverbial hot mom pick. For these last few years, the highlight of coaching was Diane in the stands in short shorts and a tank top. Always smiling, and what he assumed was innocent flirting. Pound, POund, POUND, there was no longer a single thing innocent about their relationship, and he would be damned, if he couldn’t continue having her. He had to be honest, she was the woman he had dreamt of, but having her was better than even his wildest fantasy.

He could see how Diane was pleasing Lilly, driving her crazy. When she grabbed her beautiful breasts, he almost came. What an amazing pair, both the women, and Lilly’s tits. Thrust, pound, thrust he drove into her. Lilly shockingly hopped off and walked around behind him.

She teased him with her words, then...SLAP. Her hand on his ass, again raising the stakes. His back arched in response as he drove violently into Tink. Her lips on his ass, tender, teasing kisses. Her tongue in hs crack, tonging his star fish as he slowed his fuckin, momentarily. God, the rimming, soooooo good. “Oh, God yesss” he hissed. “DO you want to feel my finger inside you.” He thought of those ruby red, long nails, he heard the dirty, dominant tone of her voice, and smiled. He was crazed with lust. Reaching behind him, he grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her up to kiss him. Her mouth opening, he drove his tongue inside, kissing her with all the passion and lust emanating from his body.

Finished, he pulled her hair and face away. She could feel his strength and lust. They were all on the edge, playing with Fire, testing limits that didn’t appear to exist, “Fuck yes, I want your finger inside me”. He swiveled his head back, looking down at his long time fantasy girl, “Oh God Diane, God Tink fuck me” and he picked her legs up and drove back in...
 
Lilly smiled as she moved behind Darrin. She pressed her small lithe body against him as she pumped his cock into Diane. She was hot and they certainly had a thing Lilly thought as she wet her finger in her mouth. She leaned to Darrin's ear and breathed without a word as her finger wet his little hole.

"Relax baby" she breathed sweetly as her finger waited. Darrin stopped pounding and Lilly felt him softening. His bull like body had been full on hard fucking but she had brought him to a stand still. She pressed softly and asked "Are you close?"

Diane moaned for him to continue. Her body worked as much as it could against him still half way inside her. She said nothing as a good girl waiting patiently but we all have limits.

"Are you close?" Lilly breathed again as her breast's nipple rubbed against Darrin's back.
 
He felt her small, yet voluptuous body press against hiim, “Mmmmm” he sighed, her small hand grabbing the base of his cock as he pistoned in and out of Tink, his cock wet with her honey. Having a beautiful women’s hand guiding his manhood in and out of another beautiful woman’s pussy was amazing. Diane could see it all as her lovers kissed in front of her. Tink’s eyes flashed, and back arched, but otherwise there was silence. Good girl...

Suddenly, he again felt Lilly’s finger on his hole, he wanted more and slowed his pumping, welcoming her digit if she offered. “Are you close?” He felt the breathy question, and increased pressure. He was so turned on, he struggled to speak, his breathing, choppy.

He had slowed to a near stop, relishing all the sensations. Tink, tried to thrust into him, her eyes needy, she deserved her release. “Are you close?” Again, the breathy question, punctuated by the feel of her hard nipple pressing into his back. A quick couple pelvic thrusts, Diane squealing in carnal pleasure, “Oh God Yes, I’m close, Jesus Lilly stop teasing, can’t you see how badly Tink and I need this!” His words blurted out fast, desperate. He was a proud, virile man, and he had been edged to the point of no return...
 
Suddenly Diane erupted "DO IT!" desperate to be pushed into that eternal darkness of bliss. Lilly pushed her finger firmly and with some effort opened them man as he moaned satisfied. Her finger was small as she brought a second to the place he needed touched. She circled slowly pressing he magic nugget then breathed "make her cum too."
 
Lilly had heeded Darrin's plea and Diane's urgency. He felt her finger circle and then provide that amazing pressure, that sexual accent, that suddenly made every sensation in his cock double. He rocked forward on his knees, and roughly grabbed Tink's legs pulling them back up and in. His angle, allowed his large cock to push in directly on her clit as he drove in and out. God he wanted her, and god he needed to cum. Her initial insertion, brought him down a notch, so that he could start to drive without immediately firing, but the pause would be short lived and then boil over faster and stronger than previously possible.

His strong hands gripping the outside of her thighs, just above her knees, he fired his cock into her, pistoning his pelvis, in long but fast, hard strokes. He pounded and pounded into his Tink, feeding her his massive erection over and over. Her ass and lower back completely off the ground she used her hands and impressive stomach muscles to push and thrust back up into him to match the pounding her body craved. Her body impaled on his cock, he let go of her thighs reaching down to grab her beautiful breasts and pinch her gorgeous small nipples. He was driving and driving, waiting to feel that quiver, that signal, but then...Lilly put in a second finger....and he couldn't hold back...over the edge...he heard her scream, but it didn't matter...he couldn't hold back anymore, his sack clenched, and POW, he erupted...spasm after spasm....release after release...rope after rope...he fired into the gorgeous woman, the perfect sexual playmate...they kept bucking and fucking, she took all of his cum and kept driving after he was done, but he did the same, wanting to deliver for her until she was completely satisified...god he felt good as he collapsed on her and their lips met in one more passionate kiss of satisfaction and desire...
 
Lilly milked his prostate until he collapsed and was spent completely into Diane. Lilly knew they had a different relationship than she did with him. She went into assistant mode and filled their glasses. She ran her hand over Darrin's back and brushed Diane's hair from her face as an intimate but also as a servant.

"May I help you sir?" Lilly said standing in place for him to sit up.
 
Darrin smiled, he felt incredible in this post orgasmic bliss. He had a fun thought of something they could do shortly. He watched Lilly, and was amazed at how quickly she had become indispensable to him. Also, he truly felt real affection for her. He looked forward to traveling together, and getting to know each other, the opportunity to have real intimacy. She had proven herself quite incredible.

No, you do not need help me. Get yourself a glass of wine, and let's bring this food over and eat. We have a little feast her, and god know we could use the energy replenishment, so let's enjoy. If anything, I would just like to feel your incredible little body up here next to mine.

You ladies are making this man, very, very happy!
 
Lilly hopped up on the table, and the three of them sat there, eating the sashimi and sushi, feeding each other and themselves, the wonderful Japanese delicacy. Darrin opened the second bottle of wine and refilled the glasses. He walked over to the windows, stark naked, looking down on what he considered his city.

Turning back t the two of them, watching them sit there, beautiful, his two sex kittens, although Lilly was a bit of a conductor herself, he had an idea.

Ladies, please come over her and stand with me in front of these windows, and put your hands up high against the glass.
 
Lilly savored the spicy sashimi with the firm moist salmon as Darrin asked for them. She watched Diane instantly take her place next to him with her long body stretched naked against the window. Lilly took her time swallowing the delicious food and washing it down with the last of her wine. She slid her naked ass off the polished wooden table and walked to Darrin. she stopped as they both admired Diane.

"She is beautiful" Lilly said next to Darrin, then stepped to her place on Darrin's right and raised her hands to the glass and let her feet spread just a little. Her thick dark hair running down her subtly muscular back and her tiny waist accentuated by the lighting. She felt to exposed above the city, naked for all to see.

"Darrin, how do we look?" Lilly asked as Diane was obedient to a fault holding herself as if being sculpted and not wanting to move a muscle.
 
As soon as he had asked, Diane had gone and immediately assumed the position requested. Anyone looking in the conference room, from the buildings a mile away, would have seen the magnificent site of Tink's incredible body spread before the glass. Lilly took her time, Darrin was seeing something in his young assistant, she did not blindly follow, she maintained a certain control but she also was looking constantly to add value, raise the erotic stakes. "She is beautiful", she said. "You both are" Darrin quickly replied, he was absolutely enthralled with both of these beautiful women and he had a surprise for them.

Lilly quickly moved into place, her arms up, her breasts barely skimming the glass, her slim athletic figure belying her impressively large natural breasts, she spread her legs and looked out at the city, while not being as exposed as she felt, it would feel like she was on display for the entire city. "Fun to think who might be out there watching you spectacular ladies, hmmm?" Darrin let his hands, run up their inner thighs to their lips, inspecting their arousal.

"You two are such beautiful kittens, you deserve something special from you fur daddy" With that he went over and grabbed his surprise, and he turns out the lights. Where they are standing, once the lights go out, looks straight down to the city below. The effect is like you are hanging out over the city, and he hears them gasp as the look down. Darrin comes up behind them and clasps the necklaces on both of his women, "Breathtaking isn't it, almost as breathtaking as the two of you". Originally he had thought one of the necklaces would be for Sam, but it was Lilly and Diane who were here and who he wanted to spoil.

The diamond necklaces sparkled brilliantly in the dark night, the only glimmer a stark contrast to their otherwise perfect silhouettes. Ladies, this is just a little token of my appreciation for all the times I hope we will share. He came up between them, and cupped each of their asses in his strong hands...extending his middle finger to play in their warm wet slits..."Mmmmm, shall we play?"
 
Lilly paused to look a the necklace as Darrin's massive hand covered her entire ass. His finger nearly took her attention from the rock she was rolling in her fingers, nearly. It was enormous. She could not believe it was real. It looks as big as the diamonds she looked at playing rich girl at the local jeweler.

Tink held herself for Darrin to enjoy as the necklace swung just above her amazing cleavage. She did not look at it, not interested in things of the material. She was into a more ethereal existence now. She purred as Darrin's finger felt her wet warm flesh then she lowered herself letting his hand slide up her spine until she was on her knees. She turned and took his finger into her mouth and began sucking her scent from it. She she reached for his cock still only semi hard somehow. She looked up as he studied his assistant who was clearly impressed with the token. These women could not have been more different, yet fit like yin and yang with Darrin. Tink moved to take Darrin's stiffening shaft into her mouth.

"Thank you fur daddy" Tink purred then gently sucked his cock entirely into her mouth. She held him there until he grew too big for her then she began sucking with long pulls and slow recoveries.

Lilly looked down at Diane and smiled as she raised her eyes to Darrin.

"How would you like me to show my appreciating boss?" she said as her small hand slid to his hip and her other to Diane's head stroking her gorgeous blonde hair.
 
Darrin watched the two women and their reactions to his present. Lilly was clearly taken. She was a capitalist, and she probably realized this little bauble, was worth almost half of her prior annual salary, before receiving Darrin’s recent promotion. He liked that she was materialistic. They would be in LA tomorrow, and he would take her to Rodeo Dr, let her try on, and buy the swank and sexy clothes and lingerie. He would enjoy her modeling, and even more undressing her later. Perhaps they might even pick up a sexy sales girl for their evening entertainment. Lilly was proving to be both a companion and a wingman extraordinaire. They would have much fun together.

Diane barely made notice, which Darrin found even more charming. Tink was the woman you fell in love with, gave your heart to, Lilly was the woman your cock would never let leave your mind. Darrin would take care of Tink, whatever she needed, she need only purr and ask Furdaddy. She was genuine and deserved to be treasured. The fact she barely thought twice about the expensive gift, just made him want to do more for her. She deserved to be riding a horse on the beaches of Carmel, or a catamaran off the island of St Kitts. Her Sam was an inconvenience, but manageable, he hoped to enjoy Diane in the way she deserved.

He had this fantasy, of taking them both up against the glass eventually. Sliding his hard cock in one then the other, always keeping each of them pleasured with his cock or hand at all times. But for now, “How would you like me to show my appreciation boss?” He looked into her eyes, a devilish grin on his face, “Oh, I have many ideas Kitten, but for now, I have always fantasized about two beautiful mouths on my hardness, sharing him and each other” Holding her hand to help her kneel, “Would you do me the pleasure?”
 
Lilly had to admit this guy was pushing all her buttons. The diamond made her lusty and his obscene libido made her perverted side explode. She slowly lowered herself looking up at his eyes. Once her knees were on the plush carpeting of the board room she watched Diane slowly work herself from his massive cock. She looked at Lilly with a expressionless stare then raised her hand grabbing Lilly's head by a fist full of hair and pulled her mouth to hers. The two women kissed like angry lovers hungry for the other. But only long enough to make Darrin crazy for some attention. Diane threw her head back as her blonde locks bounced back and she grabbed Darrin's cock looking up at him. Lilly rose on her knees and took his head into her small mouth and worked it. Diane stroked is looking up at him.

"I am so happy fur daddy" Diane purred as Lilly's blow job grew more intense. Her small hand fell onto Diane's as she needed to brace herself as she forced as much of the huge hard shaft into her mouth. Over and over she impaled her small head on it until she leaned back for air.

"Too big" she gasped as Diane calmly moved in front of him and slid his enormous hard on into her mouth and throat in a single obscene move.

Lilly watched with an eye for hints on how that was even possible and an erotic twitch she had never felt seeing how incredibly sexual Diane is. Lilly pressed body into Diane and kissed her cheek then moved to Darrin's leg. She leaned her body into him and his leg lay between her breasts and she brought her mouth under him to his balls. She lowered her crotch to his foot and began to suck gently on one of his balls. It was almost all she could do to take that into her mouth as Diane made long silent movements up and down his cock. After a few minutes Lilly moved back and looked up and asked "are you close boss? How do you want to cum this time?"
Lilly then reached out and touched Diane's full breast. She had never been intimate with a woman like this. Slow and with a man watching and it was incredible for her.
 
Darrin was captivated in watching the two of them. Lilly had this marvelous deviousness, she wanted to learn, but as streetwise as she was, she was the apprentice, a prodigy not less, but still the apprentice. Tink was a master. Subtle, Tink could satisfy Darrin in a way no woman he had ever met could. He was big, and she just took him, tantalized him, made him feel incredible every time. She knew how to play his body, and he hungered for her touch.

But Lilly was watching, learning, and there was this desire in her to be the best. She was a competitor, he recognized it, probably realized it more than she did. She showed her vulnerability, "Too big", but there was Diane to take me in, showing the young girl, how to truly please a man. The two women complimented each other perfectly, and Darrin was the benefactor. As Diane took his cock deep and Lilly sucked his balls, he went into a different dimension of pleasure, wanting to close his eyes and just enjoy, but unwilling to take his eyes off the visual feast of these magnificent women. He felt Lilly's pussy on his foot and raised it slighly to rub along her wet slit.

Lilly pushed the issue, "are you close boss? How do you want to cum this time?" Darrin looked down, where Lilly pushed the moment, Diane was zenlike focused solely on delivering and receiving pleasure, tine a mere inconvenience. "Yes, I am close, and I do want to watch my women take and share my cum, but I also don't want tonight to end before I get to fuck both of you as we enjoy the city lights. I promise it will be incredible....ladies do we have enough time to play a little longer or are we running out of time?"
 
Lilly instantly responded "I am yours as long as you want me." looking up. The she saw Diane continuing and she slid her mouth along the base of his massive cock. Still looking up at him as he closed his eyes she felt Diane's face push into hers. She turned into her and their lips met, well her lips touched Diane's wrapped around Darrin. Lilly followed her back up Darrin's cock and the two kissed around his head. Their lips making a strange two way lock on him as their tongues slithered into each other's mouth. They were making out like teenagers with Darrin's aching cock ready to explode between them. Finally Lilly pushed Diane back into the window. Lilly continued kissing her as she managed to get to her feet, bent at the waist.
 
Darrin was thrilled with Lilly’s words and Diane’s actions. He was in heaven, these women making out up, over and all around his cock. His sensations, incredible, he couldn’t wait to blow and watch his ladies share. God, cum play turned him on. He felt he was there, his muscles tensing, and then gone....NNNOOOOm what was Lilly doing, where was Tink’s magic mouth. He was ready to feed her, he saw the shock in her eyes as she was pushed away.

Diane was trying to get to her feet, Lilly kissing her. Lilly bent, legs straight and spread. Darrin was panting, trying to recalibrate his lust. Lilly looked over her shoulder and nodded, and he quickly came up behind her. Fuck, he had wanted to cum. He picked up his beautiful Tink and kissed her, his precum still on her lips. “Tink, bend over just like Lilly, I guess our little assistant really needs to fuck”.

Diane moved gracefully, gloriously, bending into position to be taken. And as she did, Darrin slipped in behind Lilly, grabbed her tiny waist, and drove his massive, throbbing, cock, into her young willing body. Diane now in place first felt Darrin’s two meaty fingers slide into her, and then his thumb tickling her brown eye...
 
Lilly's grunt as Darrin wasted no time was the most erotic sound either of them had ever heard as Diane soon silently accepted Darrin's fingers.

"She must be good fur daddy" Diane said sounding jealous and wanting to be the one on the end of his cock.

Lilly could not speak but heard Diane. She could not process anything as complex as jealousy in her near orgasmic primal frenzy. Her hands pressed the hard cool glass as she held her body in place for Darrin. He felt amazing driving into her. She knew keeping him coming back was her ticket. She tried to focus on squeezing him but it was impossible. He was in total control and she was a willing conspirator.

Diane worked her body with his hand although his attention was focused on the little brunette. Diane squeezed and worked her hips trying to gather his favor.
 
Back
Top