My wife's friendly rival

Karen heard Bill enter the kitchen and come up behind her to take her body in to his arms and kissed her neck. He promised what she had been waiting for forever, some time alone. They would send Carly home and finally be together just as she fantasized about night after night. Even when she was making love to her husband, Karen often imagined that it was Bill she was with. She just couldn't help it...

Karen felt as if she was melting when Bill kissed her...his fingers boldly exploring her wet pussy. The dark haired temptress knew that Bill's cock was erect and he desired her when he proved it by pressing against her buttocks. The kiss took her breath away...if he only knew how much she wanted him and how long she had waited for the right time to be alone together.

Once they broke away Karen whispered, " Okay go have your little ol' swim with Carly. Afterwards I will take her home since she has had too much to drink tonight. Besides I purchased this sexy little ol' nightie I have been saving to wear on a very specail occasion. "

She turned around and kissed him again, slowly...
 
Bill loved how her body melted into his, their kisses so lust filled, the sex would be incredible. “Sexy little nightly,”, Bill smiled. “ I love lingerie, I can’t wait to have a woman in my bed who can do it justice.” “ I wonder if it is any of the pieces I fantasized about you wearing when I was with Sam, if my wife only knew how often it had been you who my mind was thinking about as I took her.” He leaned down and gently bit each of her nipples, and kissed her once again. “Let me get this swim over with so we can be alone...feel free to join us if you want”,

Bill quickly went up stairs and tossed on the trunks, basically a biker short he used to give him support when he swam laps. In his younger days, Bill had been a competitive middle distance swimmer, and even now he tried to get in 20-30 laps per day to stay in shape. He hoped the more binding short, would keep things close and help hide the erecting he had achieved while kissing Karen. He had hoped wrong.

He hustled down the stairs, and went outside, he tried to walk at an angle to Carly, again to hide his erection. Carly was already in the water with the water up to her shoulders, thank God, he needed no more temptation. He went to the opposite end of the pool, so not to splash her, and dove in. He swam two quick laps including a flip turn, and let the water do its magic in getting rid of his erection. Plenty of time for that later he thought, the nightie! He could feel himself start to respond again, and thought of something non sexual, which was not easy. He wiped the water from his face and pushed his dark, graying hair back, squeezing out the water. He rested his back against the side of the pool, being careful to keep a good distance from Carly. He smiled at Carly, “That was really refreshing, how do you like the water?” Carly smiled back, but her smile was different, there was confidence in her smile. Bill got nervous...
 
Carly was sipping another glass of wine in the shallow end on her knees when Mr Thompson exited the house and approached the pool. She notice that he changed out of those baggy shorts and the pair he was wearing fit him better. He dove into the pool and swam a couple of impressive laps. Leaning back agaist the side of the pool several feet away and asked her, " That was really refreshing, how do you like the water ?

The teenager smiled, " Not as good as your jaccuzi was. " and began to giggle thinking about her naughty behavior involving the jetstreams.

" So Mr. Thompson are you afraid to get close to me. You are way over there by your lonesome. " Carly pouted and stood up revealing her almost transparent bikini. She finished off her wine and set the empty glass aside before walking over to him in the deeper water. Once next to him she stared rather seductively into his eyes...

" I hate the one peice swimsuits they made us wear on the swim team. Do you like this one better, sir ? " Carly asked, just inches from his handsome face. Feeling emboldened by the wine and somewhat intoxicated she reached out and touched his hip underwater. " Oh my...I do like these bathing trunks much better than those baggy ol' ones you had on before. "
 
Bill knew he was in trouble, he had put two lines in the deep sea water early in the night, more playfully unrealistic, than serious. He knew deep down that the concept of seducing a mother/daughter combo was completely unrealistic, and getting any real reaction from either individually was unlikely at best. In extending the metaphor, Karen was a blue marlin, sleek, beautiful, as sexy as a fish could get. He had hoped his entire life to catch a blue marlin, to have it mounted, to hang it on his wall. He was a proud and happy fisherman. He had caught that elusive marlin, there she was in the boat, and would soon be mounted. In his celebration, he forgot about the other line, and had just now realized, to his terror, he had somehow also latched a great white shark (Carly). He had always thought about shark hunting, but the perils were too great. The shark was also sleek and beautiful in its ferocity, but incredibly dangerous.. The shark was putting up a fight and Bill was afraid the shark might capsize the entire boat, jeopardizing his beautiful marlin.

Whe Carly stood up she was soaking wet, Bill thought of a scene from an old James Bond movie, but Carly was sexier. He was in big trouble. He couldn’t help but let his eyes savor this beautiful young girl in her transparent bikini. Who were we kidding, she was putting on a show, it would be almost rude not to watch. The shark moved in, Bill thought he must be sweating, despite being neck deep in the cool water. ”...are you afraid fo get close to me?”. Bill sincerely contemplated screaming, “Yes, yes I am. Your mother is just in the other room, and I have wanted, hell if I am honest, I have been in love with her for years, and tonight is finally the night we will be together, and I am terrified you will blow this.” She was just a girl though, he was an experienced man, surely he could manage this.

Finally, the shark bumped the boat, her face inches from his, it took everything he had not to kiss her. She asked a question,he stupidly answered honestly, “you look amazing, with a body like yours, it is almost a crime not to be in a bikini,”. Why did he say that, throwing chum in the water was no way to get rid of a shark. He thought about his beautiful marlin. Where was Karen, control your vixen daughter. No help arrived, Bill set his hand on her waste, her thin, taught, incredible waste. He did so as much to keep her at bay as anything. He wished she didn’t feel sooo good. Her eyes were boring into him, looking a shark in the eyes is terrifying. She touched his hip, “Houston we have a problem”, he swallowed, he felt her hand begin to move...
 
Carly couldn't help herself as her hand moved to the front of his bathing trunks. She gasped when she realized that he had a hard on and let out a giggle. " Oh my Mr.Thompson ! " The eighteen year old was delighted that she turned him on. Getting even bolder Carly's hand slipped down underneath his waistband and began to slowly stroke his cock. Bill only grimaced.

" Why if you decide to give little ol' me the job this summer I promise to be ever so grateful sir ! she whispered in his ear, resisting the urge to nibble at his ear. As intoxicated as she was she didn't want to be seen by mommy dearest...but the young temptress was getting a thrill from her risky behavior. Besides mother couldn't see what her hand was doing under the water. Carly continued to stroke his cock feeling it stiffen even more ! Meanwhile using her free hand she started to touch her pussy through her sheer bikini bottom.

" Do you like that Mr. Thompson ? " Carly asked, already knowing the answer...
 
Definitely trouble, but of the very best kind. Bill knew better, he knew he should move her hand. As Carly had gotten closer, each step coursed more blood in and by the time she touched his hip he was fully aroused. He felt her delicate hand, grip his rigid cock and he moaned. He knew he had to stop, but, she began to stroke and for a moment he just closed his eyes and enjoyed. His hands just naturally moved up her rib cage to her breasts. Luckily they were submerged under water.

He let his hand circle her aereola, and he lightly tweaked her nipple. " Do you like that Mr. Thompson ? " At first Bill just smiled to her tantalyzing question, then he opened his eyes and looked straight into hers. His voice lower now, more seductive,"Yes Carly, yes I like it very much. So much so that I think I have underestimated you. Perhaps you would be interested in being more than a receptionist, I also have a 12 week opening for a personal assistant. The pay is nearly 3 times, and there are lots of extra benefits. I can tell you have skills and might be interested in learning others ..." Bill had been keeping an acute ear alert and he heard the door open before Carly did. He dropped his hand from her breast, and started to turn his head to find Karen, "Oh good, I was just telling Carly a bit about her potential summer POSITION". Bill tried to keep his eyes on Karen, but why wasn't Carly releasing her grip on his cock?
 
At first the tipsy young daughter wasn't aware that her mother was entering the pool area. Her eyes were closed now in an attempt to stop her head from spinning...Carly had heard her handsome neighbor and soon to be boss offer her a better position as his personnal assistant...

" Mmmmm does that come with a raise, Mr. Thompson ? " she mumbled before realizing what she had just said...all of a sudden she started giggling like a schoolgirl before laughing out of control ! " Oh my God...does it...ha ha...come... hee hee...with a raise....ha ha...do you get it ? " still gripping her neighbors erection.

Suddenly she noticed her mother standing there with her hand on her hips and narrowed eyes. Carly's stopped laughing and quickly pulled her hand away causing the water to make a ripple. She prayed she hadn't been seen fondling Mr. Thompson hard cock..." Where did you come from, mother ? " Carly smiled innocently.

" I think someone consumed to much wine. " Karen said, not pleased with her youngest daughters behavior.

" I'm perfectly fine. " Carly insisted, " Just having some f-f-fun with our good neighbor. "

" Nevertheless I want you out of that pool before you drown, young lady. "

That statement caused Carly to laugh again..." Me drown ? I will have you know that I am ...that I am the best swimmer in the entire town ! Why must you always treat me like a child ? "

" Because you are acting like one. Now get out of the pool at once. " Karen held out a beach towel.

Reluctantly, knowing it was useless to argue with her, Carly swam to the ladder and paused at the top step as if posing. Grinning like a chesire cat Carly turned and winked at Bill, like they were sharing a secret... " Why thank you for everything, Mr. Thompson but my mother is making me go to my room, all by my lonesome... I guess because she thinks I had too much to drink. "

Taking a step or two she swayed slightly as Karen wrapped the towel around her shoulders. " Let me help you home, dear. " Karen offered, taking Carly's arm and leading her towards their house.

" I'll be back in a little while Bill, the evening is still young. " Karen promised her hunky neighbor, whose wife just happened to be out of town...
 
Carly, thank you for coming over, feel free to come back this weekend or schedule an appointment with my secretary for early next week, if you would like to interview for the position.

Karen, I will be looking forward to it, it will be nice to talk a little more.

Boy that had been close, but it looked like the shark was swimming away and the beautiful marlin would be his. Had Karen seen Carly's hand, she had certainly seen the general direction, but hopefully she thought she had just reached out and touched him on his thigh. He had been holding his breath up and until he heard Karen's final words, " I'll be back in a little while Bill, the evening is still young. "

It sure was, and he was going to make the most of it. No stone would be left unturned. He needed to hustle if he was going to be ready. He went inside, he opened a fine bottle of red and decanted it, and he chilled fine bottles of white and champagne, if that was her presence. What was a couple hundred in wasted booze when he had the chance to fulfill a dream. He rembered her comment about the nightie. He couldn't wait to see her in it, and he couldn't wait to peel it off her.

Shower, be ready! He went upstairs and took a very thorough shower, he was prepared to go wherever she signaled she wanted to be taken. He put on a bit of cologne on his face and strategically dabbed a few extra special places. He did a quick 20 push ups to help him look as toned as possible when they began to grope each other. Now what to wear, nothing too over the top, he put on silk pajama bottoms, and a coordinated matching t-shirt. He was ready, he was beyond ready, he realized he was feeling like a 17 year old kid about to lose his virginity. Well he sure wasn't a virgin, but this did feel like a sexual reawakening. Karen, I can't wait to rock your world...
 
Karen slipped out of her clothes and stood naked in front of the triple full length admiring her body. Although not as young as her daughters her body was almost as firm in all the right places. Her full breasts had not sagged very much and her ass and legs were shapely. Her hair was long and thick and she didn't have many wrinkles. Exercise and a healthy diet kept her tummy flat, looking at least ten years younger. Throw in an excessive sex drive and you had a total goddess.

The hot brunette wife thought about Bill as she brushed her hair. Their had always been something between them despite both being married. More than pure lust than love, Karen knew that Samantha ,her rival, didn't really give her handsome husband the things he needed and desired in the bedroom. Karen knew she could provide Bill with everything his little ol' heart desired...Bill had confessed Samantha always wore cotton flanel pajamas and never dressed up in sexy lingerie, and that they only had intercourse, if they were lucky, once a week. Poor thing, Karen thought a man like him should be fucked and sucked three times a night at least. Bill had confided that his wife really didn't like to give him blowjobs...Karen, on the other hand, believed if you kept a man content he wouldn't have a reason to stray. And she was more than willing to make Bill happy.

Karen put on some lipstick, and retouched her make up before going into her huge walk in closet. She had nighties, sheer babydolls, corsetts, bustiers and stockings in every color and then some. Decisions, decisions, she thought as she picked out something to wear for her long awaited specail night with Bill. Karen wanted nothing more than to drive him crazy with desire and rock his world.

A couple of sprays of her favorite seductive perfume she slipped into a pair of silk stockings and stepped into matching high heels and she was ready. Karen decided to wear her fur coat over her sexy little outfit despite it being summer. Besides the air conditioner was on over at his house and it was so easy to let it fall from her shoulders onto the floor when the time came.

Finished primping Karen left the house unseen and walked several feet to his back door. Taking a deep breath she knocked...
 

Attachments

  • 91a1536a7f1642d8c258e865e41dcb17.jpg
    91a1536a7f1642d8c258e865e41dcb17.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 9e059684cfc4daafdc12fae3f047e6fe.jpg
    9e059684cfc4daafdc12fae3f047e6fe.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
As Bill waited for Karen, his mind wandered to the many stolen encounters he and Karen had shared over the last several years. In many ways, in retrospect, they had all led to tonight. At various local parties and events Bill and Karen would inevitably find themselves gravitating towards each other at some point. As the jokes got bawdy, it was he and Karen who never retreated from the topic and generally spiced the conversation with double entendre references and inside jokes. He knew how his wife hated Karen, and much of that was due to how attracted her husband was to her. In a community that shied from the topic of sex, they welcomed it. They confided in each other as to the challenges in their own marriages, all the while wondering how different it might be if instead of heading home with their spouse they could be headed toward each other. They were each confident in their lovemaking abilities and fantasized how they could better satisfy each other.

Bill loved sex and he longed for passion back in his bedroom, but absent that, he turned to Karen for inspiration. When given the opportunity, they danced a little too close, held their hello or goodbye kiss or hug, a touch too long, found each other caught staring at each other a bit too often. Bill loved to dance with Karen more than any women he had ever met, she could follow a lead like few others, and she moved with the grace and agility which suggested she would be a terrific lover. As he thought about this he was unconsciously stroking himself. He laughed, old habits died hard. How many nights had he preferred to stroke himself to satisfaction thinking of Karen rather than vanilla intercourse with his wife. Tonight, there would be none of that, he had waited so long for this moment, he heard the knock and moved to answer without the slightest thought of his wife.

He opened the door and there she stood, smiling, confident, and dressed in heels, stockings and a fur coat. That little tease, he loved it. “Hello Karen, may I help you” Bill laughed as he opened the door to his fantasy come true. She was only one step through the door and Bill grabbed her by the waste and pulled her into him to kiss her. As his lips met hers, he took in her fragrance, every aspect of this woman oozed femininity and sexuality. Their mouths separated, their tongues engaged slowly at first, almost introducing them selves only to quickly accelerate their aggression. She felt so right in his arms ,this entire moment felt so perfect, and he couldn’t get enough of her. “Karen, you look beautiful, I can't believe you are finally here. I have wanted you so long, every muscle of my body has longed for your touch…Do you mind if I unwrap this beautiful package?” and he slipped his hands inside her coat and ran his hands up to open her coat and began to slide it off her shoulders…
 
Karen could feel Bill's lust and passion as they kissed. He wanted this as much as she did. " ... Do you mind if I unwrap this beautiful package ? " Bill asked, eagerly, his hands already removing her fur past her shoulders. The expensive coat fell at her feet, revealing the sexy lingerie Karen had chosen to wear for him on this specail occasion.

" Do you like it Mr. Thompson ? " she purred, turning around to show off her backside as well. Not waiting for his answer because his eyes gave it away, Karen placed her long shapely stocking clad leg on top of the coffee table, using her fingers to touch the silky materail. " Mmmm don't you want to feel how silky smooth these stockings are, baby, I love wearing them with heels...they make me feel so....so female. "

It was an invitation to touch...
 
Last edited:
As he slid the fur off her shoulders and watched it puddle to the floor, he felt his adrenaline surge. Karen stood there in her sexy black lingerie and looked into his eyes almost challenging him. She did a slight turn to fully show off her assets, seductively asking, " Do you like it Mr. Thompson ? " "Does the fact that I would gladly walk through fire to touch you tell you anything?" Bill smiled and chuckled in response. She was challenging him, was he enough man to handle her? As stunning as she was visually, Bill was even more turned on by her confidence in her sexuality. " Mmmm don't you want to feel how silky smooth these stockings are, baby, I love wearing them with heels...they make me feel so....so female. " She would not have to ask twice.

Bill moved quickly, athletically but gracefully towards her, a lion needing to mate. "You sexy little vixen, how long have you thought about how you were going to tease me?" He was still smiling, but he was not lacking in confidence either, he knew he could and would satisfy her. He stood by her side, and gripped her firmly from the back around her waste with his right hand, he kissed and nibbled at her neck, and then he reached down and grabbed her ankle on the table and slowly let his hand trace its way up her leg. As his hand cleared the line of her stockings, he whispered,,"Yes indeed, very smooooth, and very feminine". He kept his hand traveling up, tracing/tickling her inner thigh and he felt her squirm just a touch, and then he slid he fingers inside her panties where they met her thighs. He felt the velvet of her pussy lips, nectar seeping into his touch. Her body quivered, and he whispered, "Are you ready my dear, I think it is time you visit my bed, I want to take you and take you often." With that he picked her up in his arms ...
 
Karen seemed to melt as Bill touched her pussy...She was so wet and willing. And then he swept her up in his arms and promised to take her to his bed and take her over and over again.

If only Samantha could see me now...her husband about to carry me upstairs to their bed and ravish me for hours ! Karen thought to herself, looking forward to giving Bill everything he wasn't getting at home from his wife. Bill carried up the stairs easily, like she was a feather and Karen was impressed by how strong he was compared to her own passive hubby. A woman liked a man that was confident and took charge...

Bill entered the bedroom, Karen in his arms and laid her softly on the bed which was covered in fine silk sheets. Several candles were lit making a perfect sexy atmosphere. The dark haired beauty pulled Bill down next to her on the bed and once again their lips met. He was wearing pajamas and Karens fingers brushed up against the outline of his cock through the thin materail. His cock was already hard and ready for her, straining forward. The heated kiss only made her more excited, getting her blood flowing and making her heart beat faster ! Karen couldn't wait any longer and tore his tee shirt up and over his head removing it to reveal his muscled chest.
Karen caught her breath, " Oh sugar...you are making me feel so hot...and naughty and wicked at the same time! "

Karen fingers slipped inside the opening of his silk pajamas and gripped his cock. She could feel it's heat and how hard he really was.
 
As Bill picked her up, adrenaline was coursing through his veins. She was light as a feather. He hoped she enjoyed the setting. He had laid out brand new silk sheets, sheets his wife had purchased for a special occasion, Bill could think of none more special. He had grabbed several roses from their garden, some of Sam's favorites, and disassembled them petal by petal spreading them on the ground and bed. He had grabbed almost every small candle in the house and he made sure the room was ablaze as he brought her in. He wanted it to be extremely romantic. However, he also had no plans to make love to Karen in the dark, as he preferred with his wife. No, Karen was a feast for the eyes, and he wanted them to be able to see each other, fully enjoy each other, as they attacked. He laid her gently on the bed, likely the last completely gentle touch she would feel that night. The passion coursing through his body was intense, he felt her hunger as she pulled him down next to him and pulled off his shirt. He felt her hand outline his cock, and it was his turn to gasp, just a touch. He loved the way she admired his body, as he had hers, " Oh sugar...you are making me feel so hot...and naughty and wicked at the same time! " She grasped his cock, and he savored her touch.

As she grasped him, lightly massaging and stroking, he pulled her up, pressing her bare breasts against his chest, and kissed her, not friendly, not gentle, but like a man who had hungered for a woman for years, a sailor who had been at sea far too long, a lion coming out of the brush famished after too long asleep. I want you to be wicked, I have dreamed of you wicked. Finally you are here, in Samantha's bed, you, the only woman I have wanted, always wanted to be here, I want to make love to you as I have imagined so many times, with the lights dark, imagining your touch, the feel of your breasts, the warmth and wetness of your pussy. I want to make love to you open in the candlelight, so that you never forget what it feels like to share my bed, to be my woman". With that, Bill laid her back down, he relished the feel of her hand on his cock, preparing him to service her. With her head still in his arms, he leaned over and began to suckle and enjoy her breasts, alternately, tonging the entire aereolas, flicking her nipples, sucking in her breasts, tonging, then sucking, then lightly biting her nipples. He feasted on her large, beautiful breasts, paying homage to their magnificence, showing his appreciation and desire with every lick, suck and bite.

As he did that, he was reaching down to run his hands over her inner thighs, tickling, feeling her legs part to his touch, giving him access to her jewel. He ran his hand over the top of her panties, up and down, increasing the pressure slightly with each stroke. He enjoyed the wetness coming through the silk, he heard her little moans as his fingers danced over her clit, he wasn't even inside her panties yet, and he could smell her arousal. The wonderful musk of a woman being satisfied. He slid his hand inside the top of her panties, and palmed her velvety smooth pussy. He cupped it in his hands and felt her twitch to being handled. He slid a finger inside, and felt first her nectar and then the heat of a woman ready to be taken. He slid up and down the inside of her folds, her legs widening further, up and down, in and out, he played and teased her pussy with his hand. She would get everything she wanted tonight, he was open to any challenge to satisfy her, no hole would go unappreciated that she desired, no position unfulfilled, but he started here, massaging and fingering her vagina into a frenzy, and then at the moment he felt her edging, he intensified and concentrated on her clit...
 
Karen moaned with desire while the man of her dreams kissed and licked her breasts causing her nipples to stiffen and ache. Meanwhile his fingers played with her pussy making it wetter by the second. At first he teased her through her panties before slipping inside. Karen gasped and spread her legs further apart to give him easier access.
" Ohhh yes... Bill...please sugar...I can't help it... I am so wet. You're making me be a very naughty wife ! "

The dark haired neighbor began moving her hips slowly at first, riding Bill's finger. Oh God have mercy he's going to make me cum by just using his finger ! Karen could feel the tension mounting as he focused her her oh so sensitive clitty, making her whole body shiver with pleasure...the thrill of this forbidden fantasy was so deliciously wicked, finally becoming a reality. Karen's back arched and her toes curled inside her heels, and she panted and whimpered... " Oh my... Bill...don't you dare stop ! " she warned, her body beginning to betray itself. She screamed as the intense orgasm overtook and Karen knew he had to feel her wet tight cunt spasm as she gushed and creamed on Bills skilled finger...
 
Bill felt Karen's spasm, and then cream into his finger. He loved making women orgasm, and Karen had been magnificent. He loved her response to his every touch and her verbal affirmation. He knew the key to helping women have multiple orgasms was to get a feel for if they needed to come all the way down or just a little with each new plateau breaking through the last. He guessed Karen was the later, so he would let her recover a bit, but then he would take her again, each time slightly more intense until she could come no more.

"I am glad you enjoyed, but there is so much more to come". Bill stood up from the bed and untied the tie to his silk pajama bottoms and let them fall to the floor. His cock was hard, and Karen stared and licked her lips. That's right Bill thought, he couldn't wait to feel her mouth on his cock. He moved to the end of the bed, her legs still spread and he leaned down and pulled off her panties. "We won't be needing these any more tonight either." Her cunt was still wet, glistening, just coming off it recent high. He put his hands back on her, one on under each knee and pushed her legs apart, and he leaned down to taste her.

He was gentle early on, letting her body come back. He had looked forward to going down on Karen, tasting her, and as his tongue entered, he savored the flavor of her juices. Bill got her comfortable, licking slowly sensuously, letting the feeling come back. He slid his tongue all the way in and heard her whimper. He inserted one, then a second finger in her vagina, and he gently licked and kissed her clit. She was warming back up and he increased the pressure on her clit just a touch. When her hips started to grind, he knew she was ready to go again. He wanted to taste her cum, smell her, feel her lick her as she released, and she did not disappoint. Karen was raw sexuality personified. Her entire body spammed, and he loved that he could make her feel that way. He got up and wiped her juices from his lips, and he moved back up the bed. She stared, he wanted her to see his cock, he would be happy to service any hole, but he needed to be serviced...
 
Last edited:
Karen thought she had died and went to heaven. Her own husband had never gave her an orgasm using only her finger during their entire marriage. The truth be told, he was incapable of making her cum even while eatting her pussy with his tongue or using his rather small cock, she usually had to fantasize about another man and that was usually about the man who was making love to her with his face at this very moment. Bill had removed her drenched panties, after taking off his own pajama bottoms saying that she wouldn't need them anymore and was giving Karen the pleasure she deserved.

Bill's tongue licked and teased every inch of her married pussy until her hips began to move up and down as she grinded it on his face. Her excitement reached a fever pitch, if not even more intensity than the first time, until she creamed yet once again. The unfaithful wife caught her breath, her whole body tingling with pleasure...

" Oh Bill you little devil ! Now it's my turn...I have been dying to do this to you forever. " Karen said and pushed him over onto his back. His big stiff cock stood up in the air erect and ready for attention. It was her turn to move between his muscled thighs as she took his cock in her soft fingers and stroked it very slowly...

" Mmmmm sugar...look how hard you are ! Not to mention that you are at least twice the size of my hubby. " Karen purred. She teased him for a few minutes, stroking up and down, feeling his thickness, sensing his fullness and his need. Karen knew what he wanted but prolonged his agony on purpose.

" Do you want me to lick your big hard cock with my tongue, sugar ? " she asked, wanting to hear him to ask for it...
 
As much as he had fantasized about Karen, as many times as he had masturbated thinking of her or shut his eyes as his wife did her best, and he dreamt it was Karen, the reality was so much better. His fantasy woman was there, between his legs, his cock in her hands, he felt 17 again. He had wanted her so long, he probably could have cum just looking at her.

Thank God he wasn’t 17 any longer, for a second he remembered Carly, and thank God she went home. As a man, he had learned cock control. He was well versed at controlling his orgasm. He wanted to enjoy Karen. He couldn’t wait for her to suck his cock. That beautiful face, those sensuous lips, that tongue. “Mmmmm...” he groaned as she stroked him, teased him, she knew what he wanted what he had dreamed of. Why did his wife have to be gone only for the weekend, why couldn’t she be gone for...ever? This bed had never felt this type of passion. Bill and Karen were sexual gasoline and an open flame, the combination brilliant.

”Do you want me to lick you big hard cock with my tongue, sugar? Bill moaned as he closed his eyes, he had to be careful not to scream. ”For seven years, I have dreamed almost every night of you here, like this. Oh God yes, please Karen, please suck my cock, show it who its mistress really is, PLEASE”
 
If anything Karen was very experienced at pleasing a man when worshipping a cock and making a man cum. And she liked to swallow every little drop...unlike Bill's prudish wife. Poor Bill, a man as worthy as he was with a nice hard cock deserved a little specail attention every now and then and Karen was more than willing to give it to him.

Using her wicked little skillful tongue the hot wife teased the sensitive spot just beneath the head of his cock. She licked and swirled her tongue around the whole shaft, then up and down the base to his balls before taking it deep down her throat and returned to tickle that membrane once again. Karen could tell by his body that Bill was loving every moment of it. His leg muscles tensed and he gritted his teeth, running his fingers threw her long dark hair. Bill's cock was rock hard and was throbbing by now...

" Mmmmm sugar...you taste soooo good ! " Karen whispered after tasting a drop of his pre cum that escaped the tip. Her fingers cupped his balls and his whole body stiffened. " What are you waiting for ? I can tell you want to cum in my mouth lover. "

Once again Karen took it deep down her throat....
 
Karen knew my wife well and she knew, despite being much better at everything, this was a show stopper. Her technique was flawless, Bill didn't want it to end, he tried to hold back, just enjoy his next door temptress worshiping his cock. His cock hadn't been sucked in years and he doubted it had ever been sucked like this..." Mmmmm sugar...you taste soooo good ! " and it most definitely hadn't been sucked by a woman that he was as in love with as he was with Karen. "Oh Karen, you are so good, oh sweetheart, yes, yes," She took me deep down her throat again, tickle the head, deep throat again .. " What are you waiting for ? I can tell you want to cum in my mouth lover. "

She was right, "oh my god yes, fuck yes, I'm cumming" and I shot rope after rope into her beautiful sexy mouth, "Oh Karen ... Sweetheart..."
 
Karen felt Bill's cock throbb and he yelled out his satisfaction and she knew from experience he couldn't hold back any longer...the hot wife felt his hard cock throb and then tasted his his hot cum as he erupted in her throat and willing mouth. A few drops escaped onto her lips but didn't bother to lick it off yet, instead she kept those soft lips around his cock while she stared up at his handsome contented face. Finally the dark haired temptress removed her mouth and licked her lips,
" Hmmm...you taste so good ! But now I'll have to wait to have your hard cock in my hot tight pussy. I've waited this long so alittle longer can't hurt. " Karen said, looking up at him under lowered long eyelashes.

She moved up beside him and began to kiss him again, this time allowing her tongue to lick his lips first before going into his mouth. " Hopefully this will help get you hard...I need your dick in my married pussy. "

Her hand reached down and she started to fondle his cock...
 
Bill's cock felt so good in Karen's mouth, her technique was flawless. How Bill envied her husband, to have this goddess at your disposal whenever you wanted her, and he thought of his own wife, asleep in flannel. " Hmmm...you taste so good ! But now I'll have to wait to have your hard cock in my hot tight pussy. I've waited this long so alittle longer can't hurt. "

"Oh Karen my darling you don't give yourself near enough credit. Thank your for your oral skills, the Gods should be so lucky. But I have been waiting for this moment for so long, my beautiful raven haired Goddess, if you don't believe I am prepared to go all night and be ready as you want to be taken, you have badly underestimated. I won't speak for your husband, but if they could bottle you, Viagra would be out of business. If the ever present thought my cock being able to enter your wet, glorious, married pussy, isn't enough to keep my married cock hard and ready to serve then you should call the coroner. I plan to make love to you all night, or die trying. I don't know when we will be together again, and I will not let a moment waste.

Karen, leaned in to kiss Bill and he was ready and receptive. He felt her tongue first on his lips, and then in his mouth. He savored her kisses, he had so longed from them. "Karen, you are an amazing kisser, better than I fantasized" He felt her hand on his cock and he knew he would be ready for action soon. He enjoyed her hand stroking him, getting him ready for battle. He fondled her breasts and played with her nipples. Her breasts were amazing, and then he broke the kiss, he smiled and looked directly into her eyes, like he wanted to see her soul, "Romantic or Rough, I am going to take you, and I plan to take you multiple ways, but this is ladies' request, Romantic or Rough?
 
Bill offered her a choice...romantic or rough.

Karen smiled batting her eyelashes..." Mmmmm... how about we start out slow and romantic and intense and finish with rough, hard and demanding. I need you to use my married but neglected pussy so bad ! "

Eager and willing Karen bent down and slipped his already hardening dick into her mouth while she straddled his head with her thighs, leaving her wet creamy pussing inches away from her handsome neighbors face. Within seconds he grew even bigger and harder under her wicked lips and tongue....The dark haired goddess began to grind her hips on his mouth enjoying his response...she started to make a sound like a feline purring, a naughty wife gasping in pleasure...

It was only a matter of when. Bill was once again ready to provide her with a bigger cock than her own hubby ever could. Karen wondered if he would take charge and force her onto her back, easily entering her desperate excited pussy or tell to mount him from above and ride that cock with her cunt. Perhaps Bill would take her from behind...
 
As he watched his raven haired, married, next door neighbor relatch her beautiful mouth onto his cock, he groaned in satisfaction. But when he watched her legs whip around and straddle his neck, he was aroused beyond belief. This gorgeous creature the object of his innumerable fantasies, was about to drive her cunt, into his hungry mouth and he couldn't wait to dive in. He began with her pussy, again he inhaled her musk, he stared at her beautify pussy. "Karen, your pussy is so beautiful, so fucking sexy, MMMM, I love eating you"

He licked her up and down, he couldn't get enough of her nectar, he hardened his tongue and drove it in and out, trying to get as deep and taste as much of her as he could. She took his cock deeper in her throat, her tonge tickling the base of his cock , she could deep throat like a pro, and OOOOHHHH, that beautify pussy. He wanted more, he hoped he wouldn't cross a path she didnt enjoy, but he slid his tongue down and licked her taint, tonging it, enjoying it as he felt her hips gyrate in response, and then he went to her star fish, he didn't tongue fuck her, but he rimmed her and enjoyed her fantastic ass. God he didn't want to stop eating, but she had gotten him so hard he couldn't wait. "Sweetheart, I am going to use that married pussy, over and over, but we will start romantic, and he threw her on to her back , and came in on top of her. Her legs opened wide, her pussy glistened and invited him in. He grabbed her arms at her sides and brought them over her head into a position of full submission. He held her hands with one hand, "Karen tonight your pussy is mine, I am going to use it as mine, claim it as mine....”

He brought he knees up into a semi kneeling position, and he grabbed his cock and found her lips, they were pursed open, they wanted him and he drove in. "Oh fuck Karen..." and with that he bend down and began kissing her, and pumping his cock into her dripping wet cunt...
 
Last edited:
In Karens mind their was no comparsion between her hubby and her new stud neighbor. Bill ate her pussy like thier was no tomorrow and she could tell that he loved every moment of it, unlike her husband who was always in a hurry to get it over with. Karen felt another orgasm building now that she controlled her movements but she slowed down not wanting to cum to soon. God how the cheating wife wanted to cream all over his magnificent cock once he slipped it into her soft silky pink folds...and their was no doubt Bill would deliver, seeing his hard cock was ready for action !

And that was when he turned her body over onto her back. Karen loved the way he held her arms above her head, as if dominating her. She could feel his strength...Bill had ate her cunt like it was a peice of sweet candy and now he was posed over her, ready to enter...

She felt his large cock press against her slippery pussy lips and then he easily pushed inside. It took her breath away until his lips covered hers and he began to thrust...

" Oh my God Bill...if you only knew how long I waited...to be FUCKED by a man like you ! " Karen panted, breaking the kiss and welcoming his thrusts. Her fingers gripped his hair as she bent her head back offering the soft skin of her sensitive neck.

" Oh Bill...your cock is so hard ! It feels so good fucking me...please don't ever stop...if you only knew how long I waited for this ! " she gasped. Suddenly Karens hands lowered to his nice firm butte cheeks, gripping them with her fingernails, pushing him forward and back and forth.

" Oh baby...that's it...fuck my married cunt...nice and slow ! Just like that... " She coaxed as the tempo began to slow. A sigh escaped her throat as Karen attempted to squeeze her cunt muscles around his shaft. Bill had to feel pussy spasm before her hot wet cream gushed, covering every inch of his dick.

" Oh my ...I'm so sorry...I just couldn't help it...I couldn't help but cream on your cock ! "
 
Back
Top