Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do share how/if you accomplish this ...want to learn how to do this too!

I definitely will. Apparently it just happens when I'm with a guy but I can't get it on my own yet. From what I've heard, a way to practice is to masturbate til u get almost to climax and hold it just before climaxing....basically repeat until it gets too much that u can't hold it and let it go....it'll feel like u gotta pee though just before it happens

Someone wants to get naked and sexy....Ladies I think Serena needs a Woman Cave.
What.....only men can have them!!!

Someone wants to get naked and sexy....Ladies I think Serena needs a Woman Cave.
What.....only men can have them!!!

I would love to have one. Technically my room would work just fine. It's just that I have a disabled brother and a young daughter to tend to constantly

I would love to have one. Technically my room would work just fine. It's just that I have a disabled brother and a young daughter to tend to constantly

More reason to have a room to yourself. You can always refer to it as the good mood room.

More reason to have a room to yourself. You can always refer to it as the good mood room.

Like I said, I have a bedroom of my own. But during the day, I can't walk around ass naked when my brother and daughter are home and need me to do things for them....don't wanna give my daughter a bad habit.

Thank you for those Karsyn...they definitely helped me on my way this evening! I almost went over the edge with the girls in the first video! They're so passionate. And I love their banter :)

And I loved how both sets were so natural...real sex is so good :) I only wish the first one was longer...they seemed to just be getting into it!

Again, thanks!

Erica :rose:

Absolutely my pleasure. I'm glad it was helpful for you as it was for me! :D

It's nightime for me which means undisturbed masturbation. Got my rabbit going in my pussy and against my clit and im teasing my big round tits. Anyone else up with me?

I don't have any toys right now so I am doing it the old fashioned way...pinching my nips and teasing my pussy with my fingers!! I'm trying to see how long I can last tonight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back