Need help finding a story

AllyGirl84

Experienced
Hey,

So the story I'm looking for is called "Kimmie" or "Kimmy", I think. It's about a girl who signs up for some sort of class for extra credit where she has to basically expose herself in from of a bunch of students and the professor. She later goes home to find her family and best friends having sex. I think it may have been taking down. if so, did anyone save it? Also...any recommendations for stories like that?

Thanks

In case anyone is interested, I found the story on the way back machine. It is called Kimmy and was written by hyulhyulhyul.

Any other recommendations for stories like this? Where the girl is exposed for the sake of class?

You looked for Kimmy last year

Hey,

So the story I'm looking for is called "Kimmie" or "Kimmy", I think. It's about a girl who signs up for some sort of class for extra credit where she has to basically expose herself in from of a bunch of students and the professor. She later goes home to find her family and best friends having sex. I think it may have been taking down. if so, did anyone save it? Also...any recommendations for stories like that?

Thanks

Allygirl,

I noticed in a web search that you had been looking for my story Kimmy a year or so ago. I saw also that you found it on way back machine.
I removed all of my stories from Literotica and other sites so I could publish them on Amazon Kindle. Three of my stories are currently available on Kindle and Kimmy will soon be published with about twice as many pages as the original.
The ones that are available now are Party Girl, The Job Interview, and Poker Night

I also have several more stories that will soon be published.

I hope you enjoyed reading Kimmy in its original form.

hyulhyulhyul

Allygirl,

I noticed in a web search that you had been looking for my story Kimmy a year or so ago. I saw also that you found it on way back machine.
I removed all of my stories from Literotica and other sites so I could publish them on Amazon Kindle. Three of my stories are currently available on Kindle and Kimmy will soon be published with about twice as many pages as the original.
The ones that are available now are Party Girl, The Job Interview, and Poker Night

I also have several more stories that will soon be published.

I hope you enjoyed reading Kimmy in its original form.

hyulhyulhyul

That's great news! Congrats on self pubbing. Any idea as to when Kimmy will be made available on amazon kindle? Also, how do i search for you on amazon?

Back