The Accidental Succubus (Closed)

Lyllith, revigorated by the cum that was pumped deep into her cunt, swallowed his cock once more. she took it deeper than ever before. he was able to see the head as it stretched out her throat. a veiny lump began to work its way down her neck. it squeezed and massaged the tip like never before.... her whorish throat giving itself a workout
 
His toes curled as her throat squeezed and massaged his head, creating sensations that he had never felt before. He felt his balls grow swollen and tight as her throat massaged the sensitive area just below ridge of his head on the underside of his cock. His back arched and he clutched Lyllith's head as he came, firing his seed down her throat, his body twisting and writhing as her tight throat milked and squeezed him, coaxing shot after shot of cum down her throat and into her mouth.
 
she felt the thick salty load force its way into her stomach. with the young sailor seed deep in her cunt, she was positive in her abilities to stay in character.
he pumped load after load, deep down her throat. she almost choked on it, but her slut abilities allowed her to open her throat to take more. she swallowed until he had no more to give....
 
His chest heaved for breath as he came down from his orgasm. His cock softened, eventually popping free from Lyllith's mouth, leaking the last few drops of his load. He stroked her hair, "That was...incredible," he said, his body still tingling as pleasant aftershocks sent shivers up his spine.
 
feeling herself full from both ends, the power coursed through her. she had never felt fulfilled like that. dominated with twice the power at once. she loved it. she felt to his side as they laid there, breathing heavy for a while....
 
They slept for a while, but later that night, just a few hours before the dawn, a bell began ringing loudly from the deck of the ship, rousing the crew and the passengers.

"All hands on deck! All hands on deck!"

Jin opened the door to see sailors rushing past. "What the hell is going on?" he asked.

"Pirates! Two ships, at our backs!" one sailor yelled as he sprinted past.

Jin turned back into the room and began buckling on his armor and weapons. His fingers fumbled with the straps, still a little tired from last night.
 
she awoke to the loud bells and shouting of the crew. as he hopped out of bed and began to prepare. she followed him and got ready, but remembered this ship is full of innocent witnesses.

"i cant do much in my human form." she said concerned
 
"I know. But if anyone on this ship sees you changing to your demon form, we could end up in a lot more trouble than it would be worth," he replied. "We'll just have to do what we can."

He rushed up to the deck and saw that the two pirate ships were gaining on them, being much faster than the merchant ship. They would probably avoid using their cannons, not wanting to damage any of the valuable cargo.

In just a few minutes, the ships were sailing parallel, and Jin could see the pirates preparing grappling hooks to board the ship.
 
lyllith followed. pushing innocents out of the way, she spotted the ships just as he did. she also noticed many of the sailors preparing for battle, although they were hopelessly outgunned.
 
Grappling hooks latched on to the ship from both sides and pirates began to climb the ropes onto the ship.

"Prepare to repel boarders!" the merchant captain yelled as the sailors drew their weapons.

The two crews met with the sound of clashing blades and the intermittent "Bang!" of pistols. But the crew was far outnumbered and were soon overwhelmed.

"Capture those you can! They're worth more alive than dead!" one of the pirate captains yelled above the din of the battle.
 
several pirates board as jin and lyllith race to the other side of the boat. he draws his sword and runs right into the thick of it, as she pounces on two of them boarding. blood gets shed as the battle ensues, but both warriors keep their eyes open of the leader of the gang
 
They were able to hold their own against the pirates, but there were simply too many. In time, the pirates used heavy, weighted nets of thick rope to tangle and bring down the remaining crew and passengers.

Once the crew had been disabled, the pirate leader stepped forward. He was a tall, large man, and carried his fair share of battle scars.

"Good. They'll fetch a nice price as slaves the next time we come ashore." His eye caught Lyllith, "This one in particular should be worth quite a bit..." as his eyes raked across her form, undressing her with his eyes.
 
she barred her teeth, ready to attack from under the net. but she glanced over at jin, who knew what she was thinking: she wanted to transform. he quietly nodded, and because of the ring, she obliged. th eleader simply smiled as he eyed her
 
Jin shook his head and mouthed silently, "Not yet." Lyllith's hidden power was their ace in the hole. Revealing her true form now, under the net, surrounded by armed and experienced enemies, not to mention in full view of the merchant crew, was simply too much of a risk. They had to bide their time until the opportunity was right.

They were grouped down into the brig of one of the pirate ships. They were all kept in a single large cell, their chains taken off. Two of the pirates came down to leer at some of the female passengers.

"Wouldn't mind getting a piece of that," said one of the pirates, looking at Lyllith.

"No touchin' the merchandise," replied the other. "Last idiot who roughed up one of the pretty ones got 20 lashes for leavin' a bruise. They're just eye-candy. Til they get sold."

"It's been so long since we've been in port 20 lashes might be worth it..." the first pirate mused.

"Shut it. We'll land in Kortuga by tomorrow and you can get a whore there." With that, the pair left.

Jin moved over to Lyllith. "I know you're strong, but taking on two ships worth of pirates single-handedly is not the best idea. When we land on Kortuga, we can make a run for it there. It's a city full of pirates, mercenaries, and cutthroats, easy to get lost in. That's our best shot."
 
"i refuse to be locked up like some kind of animal til then." she grumbled, gripping the bars.

"this would be so much easier if you let me go to war." she continued quietly.
 
"There's two ships of pirates out there. That's 150 men, at least. You're powerful, but you're not invincible," Jin said gently.

More quietly, he said "And even if we were able to get to our ship and escape, how do you think our crew would react to having a demon on board, even if you'd just helped them?"

"Once we're back on dry land we'll have more options. So just wait."
 
She took a breath, taking his words into consideration. she began to loosen her grip on the bars, and sat back against the cold wall.

a shivering child begins to snuggle up to her. he body stiffens, and her face twists into disgust and surprise. but eventually the child calms and falls asleep next to her.

as she looked around, many of the humans were scared. jin was right. she would hinder more than help.
 
The night passed slowly. Eventually someone came down from the deck carrying bread and water for them.

It was late afternoon the next day when the doors to the brig opened again. Several well-armed pirates came through. "We've docked. On your feet."

The prisoners were herded onto the deck of the ship down a ramp onto the port. It was their first breath of fresh air in almost a day. Not that Kortuga was a much more pleasant sight than the walls of the brig. The city was a haphazard mix of wooden shacks and old stone buildings. A haven for pirates, bars and brothels were the most common sight along the port.

They were put into another large cell. They were essentially in a campsite, surrounded by several other large cells and tents. A man emerged from a nearby tent with a large sack of what sounded like coins. "35 able-bodied men, 13 women, 7 children. Here's your due, 865 silver." he said as he handed over the bag of coins to the pirate captain. "Dump the cargo and the loot in the tent. We'll haggle over that in the morning."

Nighttime came quickly, and soon, the rest of the prisoners had fallen asleep, exhausted from the voyage, fear, and hunger.

"Now's the time," Jin said to Lyllith. "Break the latch. After that, we grab our gear from the tent and we get the hell out of this slave camp.
 
feeling her power starting to fade, she took a breath trying to keep it together. its been several days in human skin, with no power refill. she was going to have to kill someone soon.

she almost let out a sigh of relief as, in the cover of darkness, her hand transformed from her soft porcelain skin, to the bright red flesh of a demon. the transformation stopped at her forearm as she reached through the bars, and snapped the lock with her clawed hand. as she pulled her hand back, it began to change back.

"how was that?" her crooked smile whispered smugly....
 
"Perfect," he said with a relieved smile. It had been a long time keeping up her illusion as a human and he knew that she must be feeling tired.

Luckily, the door didn't squeak as he pushed it open. They made their way to the large central tent. Finding their equipment, they were about to leave when a small chest on a desk caught Jin's eye. The man who had been in this tent had handed a large sack of coins to the pirate captain....

Jin opened the chest to find that it was full of coins! Taking his coinpurse from his belt, he began looting the chest, picking out the platinum and gold coins. 'No harm in stealing from a slaver, right?' he thought to himself.

They were about to leave, but Jin stopped hesitantly. He turned back going into the cell, quietly waking up the other crew members and passengers. "We're breaking out. Everyone stay quiet. Split up into as many different directions as you can and good luck."

Turning back to Lyllith, he said, "Come on, time to get out of here."
 
"we should leave them." she said sternly. "They are going to slow us down." she made sure only jin heard her.

she followed him as the group crept through the shadows
 
"There are practically no guards around anyway. No one figures that these people can break out of iron cages. Everything here is meant to keep thieves out, not keep the slaves in." he whispered back.

The group quickly split up into different directions. With no walls, the campsite was easy to leave, and the crew quickly blended into the town. If they were lucky, no one would even notice they were gone until tomorrow morning.

"We need to find a place to stay. Neither of us are fit to travel." He said to her.
 
we walked through town until we found a large stone building. a few drunks littered the front steps, and a couple wenches flirted with them.

it was the type of place they would have passed by, except for the fact that it was the only place they came across that seemed inconspicuous enough.

a groan of disgust escaped her throat, as they stood before this rundown building, just as two drunken pirates brawled their way out of the front door.
 
"I know," he said in reply to her groan of disgust. "But we don't have much of a choice at the moment."

Sidestepping the brawling pirates, they entered the building. Inside, the main dining room was about half full, and the smell of cheap booze was strong. Making their way to front desk, Jin told the man at the desk. "We need a room."

The innkeeper (if you could call this place an inn) took a lewd look at Lyllith, especially where her revealing dress exposed her skin. "Fer the hour?" he asked with a grin. "And when yer done wit' him, I'll pay for ya next." he said to Lyllith.

With a look of disgust, Jin replied, "For the night."

The innkeeper handed him a key, and said "One silver."

Jin took the key and tossed a silver coin onto the desk and they went upstairs. The room was small, not much bigger than their tiny cabin on the merchant ship. Jin took a nearby chair and jammed it beneath the doorhandle. The last thing they needed was the innkeeper sneaking in to steal their possessions.
 
"that disgusting man may not live through the night" she snarled as they walked into the room.

with the door locked, she quietly moved towards the bed and slumped down. she was visibly weak, and cranky.
 
Back
Top