Bikini Party Gone Wrong (Closed)

D

DeepBlue89

Guest
The odds of me being able to go out were always incredibly slim...and by incredibly slim, I mean nearly impossible.

Both of my parents were devout Mormons who were insanely overprotective of their only child - which happened to be me. Yes, ever since I could remember, my parents explicitly forbade me from going out past 6 PM. While that wasn't much of a problem when I was in grade school and could mingle with other kids during recess and lunch and develop normally psychologically, it started to become a problem once I reached middle school. Sure, my parents were religious and crazy conservative but I wasn't! While my peers at school wouldn't think so because of my shy demeanor and reluctance to confrontation, I had a bit of a rebellious flare to me...that got me nowhere. Ugh. It wasn't until, as luck would have it, my parents both had business trips to take during the same week during my senior year. Yes, from grade school to senior year, this was the only instance of them both going away at the same time. That's how crazy protective they were.


1c4f3b79-1e3a-4d65-9b9c-3d0552221373_zps9a3b16e3.jpg



Of course, they only got worse when I got older, mainly because of how I developed. You see, I grew tall for a girl (I'm about 5'10") but also developed in...other areas too. Yes, especially around my bust. I started middle school as a bit of an 'early bloomer' but my cup size grew seemingly exponentially after every year. By eighteen years old, my breasts ballooned to a 38G. Naturally I tried to hide this with thick sweaters and the like, but soon enough, other students began to notice. Not that it mattered, I couldn't date or anything of the like. God, I couldn't wait for college.

Anyway, back to what I was saying...

Both of my parents were crushed to find out that their precious little girl, Annabelle Smith, was going to be alone for a week. They actually tried to get a baby sitter until I managed to convinced them that they couldn't because I was by law, an adult (I actually had no clue whether they were able to get a babysitter for me regardless. Still, I convinced them and that's all that mattered). What I was going to do with this time, who knew? All that I know is that I had freedom and it felt great!

As luck would have it, on the Monday following the departure of my mom and dad to the airport, I got an invitation to a party hosted by Tommy Murphy, which I was reluctant to accept - as he was not exactly the kind of guy I wanted to be around. he thing about him was that, as far as I knew, he had no redeeming qualities to speak of. Still, he was popular among some circles of the school and this was the first party that I ever got invited to. So, hey, why not? I was going to avoid him and his circle of misfits and I was bound to make some friends, right?

I had no ride there, but managed to find my way walking around in the afternoon. The invitation insisted that girls wear bikinis and for the first time of my life, I wore a two piece to an event with people in it. I was a little disappointed when I got to the place which seemed to be a sleazy, two star Motel.
 
Spring Break meant it was party time, and for me and my buddies, we knew exactly what we were going to do. We pooled our fairly considerable resources, called in a few favors, and had a block of a half dozen rooms at a motel on the edge of town booked for the whole week.

And that was just to set the scene. We had coolers full of booze, liquor, and beer stashed away in the motel rooms, all of which were right out next to the pool area. Not that it was an awesome pool, by any means, but it was a pool, and Eddie brought a decent pair of speakers to play some music through.

And we had all that booze... and nevermind the other chemical enhancements floating around! It was shaping up to be one hell of a week, and hopefully it would be so awesome that no one would remember it! Hell, we even paid the motel owner double for the rooms, just so he wouldn't call the cops on all the underage debauchery!

Monday afternoon, and we were all set. A handful of people had started showing up. We basically had the run of the place. Drinks were being poured, and I had just snorted my first big fat line of coke to get the party really started when someone called my name.

"Tommy! Dude!"

"Mike, what?" I demanded, throwing open the door of my motel room, and sniffing up some remnant coke in my nose.

"Dude, Annabelle Smith is here, and she finally let her tits out!"

My eyes went wide. Annabelle Smith was the one untouchable fucking hottie in our class. I had invited her, of course, but she never came to parties and I certainly didn't expect to see her here! I sniffed again and stepped out, wearing just my swim trunks, showing off my cut, athletic form.

I saw her come through the gate into the pool area, in a two-piece bikini. There was no bikini top in the world that could contain those amazing tits. Jesus but they were huge! And bouncy. Just... Fucking... Awesome.

I had to have her.

"Hey, Anna, nice of you and the girls to make it," I said as I approached her, smirking and making no attempt to hide my ogling of her body, practically talking to her chest.
 
The Californian sun was practically burning the asphalt that led to way to the rundown motel. I was a tad disappointment, somehow expecting something more luxurious but hey, I'm sure that it was going to be great anyway! I politely picked off my sandals, all the while someone snuck up on me. I looked up to see none other than...oh.

It was Tommy.

"Hey, Anna, nice of you and the girls to make it," he said as he took his final steps towards me, with a big smile on his face. I stood up and eyed him confusingly. I came here by myself, just who was he referring to as the girls? At least, I thought that until my eyes caught his, eying my massive mounds and underboob.

Oh.

I felt a little awkward but managed to reply.

"Nice for you to have me here. Am I too early?"
 
"Not at all," I replied, waving as a few more people came into the pool area from a motel room. "I think you're right on time." I slid around next to her.

"Gotta be honest, I'm suprised you made it," I said, my arm snaking around behind her, my hand finding her hip to pull her against my own. "Figured it was time to break out of your shell, huh?" I asked, leading her closer to the pool. "Let loose a bit?" My hand slid down and grabbed her butt! "I got just the thing for that, c'mon, let me get you a drink."
 
"Not at all, I think you're right on time." he said, motioning more people into the motel as I glanced around. It was getting a little more crowded in here and I wondered if I was going to bump into anyone else from school.

"Gotta be honest, I'm suprised you made it," he then said, snapping me out of my trance as his arm went around my hip and pulled me against him. My left breast practically smashed against his arm from the side.

"Oh?" I asked, curiously. Did people really notice that I wasn't really social when my parents were around?

"Figured it was time to break out of your shell, huh?" he asked as we walked closer to the pool.

"I guess." I said nonchalantly.

"Let loose a bit?"

And his hand simply grabbed my backside and gave a cheek a soft squeeze. It shocked my body; mainly because no one had pulled something like that on me since...well, ever!

"Hey..." I protested shyly.

"I got just the thing for that, c'mon, let me get you a drink."

I glanced around and saw many people drinking from beer cans and although I wanted to 'loosen' up a bit, I wasn't planning on drinking any alcohol. I looked at Tommy nervously and said: "I don't really drink..."
 
I smirked at her reply as we walked along the side of the outdoor pool. The sun was shining brightly, and it was getting hot out. "Hey, it's okay if you don't really drink," I said, "you can just kinda drink." My arm was still snaked around her, my fingers digging into her luscious hip.

"I mean, it's a party, right? What the hell are you doing here if you're not gonna, you know, party?" I asked. We were standing right next to the pool, and one of my buddies, Kyle, was moving towards us, in a bit of a hurry.

"Hey, comin' thru!" he said, trying to squeeze himself between us. Of course, it was a carefully planned maneuver. I let go of Annabelle's hip just in time to let him through, and it was really just a matter of physics that his hip connected with hers and bumped her precariously off balance and towards the water!
 
As we walked, my hand went up to cover the sun from shining down from my face. I should have probably gotten myself some pair of sunglasses or something to help me out. I was so distracted by the sun that every shout and catcall coming from around me slowly disappeared into the background.

At least, until Tommy spoke again.

"Hey, it's okay if you don't really drink, you can just kinda drink."

Oh, real funny. If I wasn't so afraid of being rude, I'm sure that I could pull off sarcasm outside of my head. Maybe.

"I mean, it's a party, right? What the hell are you doing here if you're not gonna, you know, party?"

"I guess..." I replied shyly with a nervous chuckle. I didn't really know what he meant by that.

"Hey, comin' thru!" a voice called out as I felt someone brush up against me suddenly. So suddenly, in fact that Tommy seemed to let go of me - causing me to lose balance. In a moment that felt like eternity, I felt myself gradually tip over to the edge and quickly drop into -

*SPLASH*

The pool. I dropped right into this pool. For a second, all I heard was the sound of the water engulfing my entire being, with the muffled sound of laughing to guide me to the surface. With a loud gasp for air, I rose to the surface and that laughter became just so much more loud.
 
I nearly fell over laughing so hard when I saw Annabelle go tumbling into the water, but I was quickly able to stop just before she rose to the surface, although there were certainly plenty of other people pointing and laughing and jeering at her as she came up.

I quickly moved towards her, sliding my bare feet over the edge and sitting down with my legs in the water. "Hey, sorry about that," I said, reaching out towards her to help. "That Kyle, he's always in a hurry and never watches where he's going. He's lucky he didn't end up in the pool!" I said with a smile.

"C'mon, let me help you up, we'll find you a towel to dry off with..." I said, my hand finding hers and pulling her towards me, my eyes eating up the sight of her bikini-clad body all dripping wet now...
 
"Hey, sorry about that,"

I looked up and saw Tommy's face and his hand reaching out to me. I didn't blame him for this, so I'm not sure why he said sorry...unless he was the one that pushed me? Either way, I wasn't going to decline his hand and took his hand.

"That Kyle, he's always in a hurry and never watches where he's going. He's lucky he didn't end up in the pool! C'mon, let me help you up, we'll find you a towel to dry off with..."

He pulled me up and I pushed my long hair out of my face. "Thanks for the help, but I'm good, really. The sun will dry me up." I said, as I stood up close to him and the water dripped down to the dry cement underneath us. I took a quick look at my own body and wasn't too thrilled about how this two piece bikini glued to my skin after coming out of the water.

I blushed a tad and said "Come on, let's not stand too close to the pool anymore.."
 
I stood up next to her, my eyes drinking in her soaked, dripping body.

"Damn, seriously, girl..." I said, smirking, my hand sliding up to the small of her back, my fingers having traced over the back of her bikini bottoms. I called around. "Anyone else seeing how hot this girl is?" I asked a group, loudly.

There was a quick, enthusiastic response. "This is Annabelle," I said. "Who thinks Annabelle needs a good, stiff drink?" I called out, to more cheers. The party was getting more and more full around the pool by the moment.

"I bet she needs a good stiff dick!" some guy called out.

I smirked, wheeling around behind her in an instant. My hands found her hips and I thrust my pelvis towards her, my crotch hitting her square in the middle of her butt!

"Like this?" I called back out, and the hooting and hollering increased tenfold...
 
"Damn, seriously, girl..."

He circled around me and his hand slid to my lower back, just as his fingers traced the outline of my bikini bottoms. I nervously stood there, incapable or unwilling to do anything about his touching or movements. I was legitimately afraid of speaking up and causing a scene...

"Anyone else seeing how hot this girl is?
" he asked the people surrounding us rather loudly. Oh god, just what was he trying to pull?

"This is Annabelle, who thinks Annabelle needs a good, stiff drink?"
he added and the crowd went wild.

"I bet she needs a good stiff dick!"
some guy called out.

Oh my god - I was shocked not only by the responses of the people here, but also from the fact that someone was so lewd as to say that. That paled in comparison to Tommy, who took the initiative to quickly turn behind me and pull me by my hips.

"Like this?"

And between both cheeks, I felt something poking in the middle. Oh god no, no! I struggled against his grasp, but he held me firmly in place as the crowd cheered and he laughed. In my desperation, I moved my hips in an attempt to free myself from his hold but instead actually rubbed my backside against his growing bulge.

"Let go, please!" I pleaded "I'll get that drink! You win!"
 
"That's the spirit!" I replied, giving her butt one last hump before releasing her... which of course I did a bit unexpectedly, which sent her stumbling forward a bit...

Right into my buddy Jimmy's lap, as he lay back on a lounge chair!

"Oh, damn, what's this? Is it raining sexy girls or what?" he said, laughing and giving Annabelle's ass a loud smack with his hand!

We all had a good laugh before I came over to her, and between me and Jimmy were able to help her back up to her feet. Of course, the both of us got a few good gropes in.

"Come on, let's get you that drink..." I said, my arm wrapping around her lower back once more and pulling her possessively close before leading her towards one of the rooms...
 
"That's the spirit!"

With one last thrust from his hips, I lost my balance and stumbled a bit - enough to eventually fall right into the lap of one of Tommy's friends. I looked around and he gave me the most perverted grin.

"Oh, damn, what's this? Is it raining sexy girls or what?" he said with a laugh before a loud *SMACK* echoed and I gasped from the unexpected sting. Both Tommy and his friend helped me up but not without touching me inappropriately...

"Come on, let's get you that drink..." Tommy said at last, before snaking his arm around my hip and pulling me so possessively. I wasn't one to complain though - at least Tommy didn't give me creepy grins like that other guy. I was so distraught over that incident that I actually pressed my body closer to Tommy...neglecting the fact that he probably had something to do with that in the first place.

"So, what kind of drinks do you have?"
I asked curiously.
 
"We got all kinds of drinks. I'm gonna fix you something yummy."

I led her towards one of the rooms, and opened the door. We were immediately hit by a cloud of smoke; a couple guys and a girl were smoking a joint in there, and the room stunk of weed.

"Smell that?" I said, grasping her butt again as I shut the door behind her. "That's the smell of a good party!" I said, squeezing her ass. "Hey, this is Annabelle. Annabelle, that's John, Eddie, and Tina. "They'll share. Why don't you have a toke or two while I fix your drink," I said, taking the proffered joint and having a puff myself, and then gave it to her.

There was a folding table set up with several bottles of booze and juice and some red plastic dixie cups, and I immediately started throwing something together for her...
 
"We got all kinds of drinks. I'm gonna fix you something yummy."

He led me into a room and almost immediately as the door opened, so did my mouth. I coughed as the smoke overwhelmed us and through it, I could make a few figures. It quickly became clear to me, from both the scent and the way they behaved, that this cloud of smoke came from second hand smokers and their joints.

"Smell that?"

I gasped, as following his words came his hand, greedily grabbing one ass cheek. I did nothing to stop him; afraid, mostly, of causing some sort of confrontation. He may have took my reluctance to protest as some sort of invitation, as he squeezed the cheek (later, as I would find out, his squeezes hiked some of the material between my cheeks, making my bikini bottoms more revealing).

"That's the smell of a good party! Hey, this is Annabelle. Annabelle, that's John, Eddie, and Tina. "They'll share. Why don't you have a toke or two while I fix your drink," he then said, leaving me with them.

Damn it.

They passed me the joint, which I nervously held between two fingers. They all looked at me, maybe because of my outfit or maybe because I simply didn't belong. One of the male figures spoke out, just as I was about to smoke my first joint...

"So, are you Tommy's plaything?"

Plaything? What the hell was he talking about?

I didn't answer but instead breathed in the joint and coughed it right out. God this was tough.
 
I chuckled at Eddie's question. "Damn right she is!" I said, returning to her, drink in hand, coming up behind her. I traded her the smoking joint for the drink, took a puff on it before passing it back to the trio on the couch. All three of them were in their swimming suits, and it was no secret that the guys were sporting hard-ons, with the girl between them.

I gave Annabelle's butt another healthy squeeze. "C'mon, drink up," I said, really more of a demand than a question as I pulled her body back against mine, my crotch rubbing right against her butt.

"Think I made a good choice?" I asked the trio on the sofa. "I saw this one and just had to have her!" I said, my hands coming up from behind her and cupping each of her tits and giving them a hearty squeeze! "I like her!"
 
I froze as I heard a chuckle from behind me. Oh no, did Tommy hear that? Not that I had anything to be ashamed of, but judging from his actions so far, I was legitimately worried of what advances he was going to pull.

"Damn right she is!"

Great.

I nervously puffed on the joint in my hands until he took it away, passing me a drink of some sorts while his friends eyed me. I tried to ignore their glasses, mind you, but my mind soon found itself preoccupied by his passing hand, which grabbed my ass again. He squeezed before ordering:

"C'mon, drink up,"

I drank and the alcohol seemingly burned my throat. Jesus Christ, how strong was this?

My mind was all over the place, the drink, the people looking at me and something long and stiff poking between my ass cheeks. Oh god, not again...

"Think I made a good choice? I saw this one and just had to have her!"

Tommy spoke to his high friends, before his hands snaked up my body and grabbed both of my breasts. I gasped loudly and nearly dropped my drink. My right hand went to his, trying to pull it away but he held onto my breasts all too firmly. It might have even seemed to his friends, what with my small hands over his large ones, that he was encouraged to give them that squeeze.

"I like her!"

My eyes moved down to his hands - large as they were, they couldn't cover the circumference of each globe. I muttered "I like you too but can you please stop that?"

Whether he'd listen or not remained to be seen.
 
"Stop what?" I asked, my hands still happily groping away, savoring the feel of her luscious big titties in my grasp, my cock stiffening to a dangerous hardness rubbing against her ass.

The guys laughed, and the girl licked her lips, watching me molest Annabelle. "Don't stop!" one of them called out, which only encouraged me to continue. My fingers dug beneath the thin fabric of her bikini top, and the proceeded to pull it off and away from her, letting her tits spring free!

"Damn nice tits babe!" one of the guys said, and they all laughed. I did too, and pushed her away from me with a hip bump from behind, moving her into the middle of the smoky room.

"Fuck yeah, play with them for us!" the other guy called out...
 
"Stop what?" he asked, as I gasped and pleaded silently, watching helplessly as his hands grasped my more than a handful breasts and groped them. I wiggled and tried to pull my body away from his hands, but he held me firmly in place as he had his way with me. My eyes would momentarily go to my onlookers, who were more than happy to do nothing. The guys laughed, tormenting me further and the one girl there actually licked her lips, as if this sort of thing was pleasurable for her to see. These sick disgusting people...

"Don't stop!" one of them cried out and encouraged Tommy's molestation of me...to the point that he forcefully grabbed my bikini top and pulled it away. My large breasts practically sprang free and immediately, I could feel their weight shift my balance. Of course, the fact that my molester pushed me didn't help matters much.

"Damn nice tits babe!"
"Fuck yeah, play with them for us!"

I essentially screwed when I realized what happened and in my panic, searched the floor for my bikini top. They laugh and had a good time about it and it took me a while to realize that the top was within Tommy's hand. I got up and for a second, they all got to see my bare breasts, along with my medium sized pink nipples poking into the air, until I covered as much as I could do with my hands.

"Tommy, please!" I pleaded "Give me my top back!"
 
I laughed at Annabelle as she stood there, trying to hide her huge tits from our view, and failing spectacularly. I could tell she was desperate; the look in her eye was one of panic and fright, in spite of her newly-inebriated state. She didn't have a clue just what I'd slipped into her drink.

Indeed, it was a potent cocktail I'd mixed in for her. In addition to the copious alcohol, her cup contained a more than ample dose of pure MDMA, the active ingredient in Ecstasy pills, as well as a powerful shot of powder cocaine. The mixture was designed to jumpstart her system in a most erotic way. The coke would cause the MDMA to hit her quickly, while the alcohol lowered her inhibitions; the MDMA, of course, would cause her entire being to tingle and energize from the outside in, amplifying her senses in a way to cause every touch to excite her, arouse her.

"Yeah, sure, you can have it back," I said, still twirling her bikini top around in my fingers. "Once you prove you're really here to party, of course." I smirked. I turned up the music playing in the room, and sat down in a folding chair. "You can start by giving me a lapdance."

"Oh fuck yeah!" one of the guys said immediately, firing up another joint, filling the room with a fresh cloud of marijuana...
 
"Yeah, sure, you can have it back... Once you prove you're really here to party, of course. You can start by giving me a lapdance."

God what a fucking pig. It disgusted me that he could just take advantage me like that and then blackmail me to stick around. I wanted to go home and no longer get touched by...by this pig. God, was the room always so hot?

...

Come on, what was going on with my head...

"Oh fuck yeah!"
I faintly heard of the guys say as he puffed on a joint. The smell stung my nostrils once more and I tried to keep my composure. "Damn it Tommy, please give me it back...I'll, I'll dance for you if you want or..."

Come on, think of something. Think of something before he takes advantage of you again and touches you. Touches...

"Or...I'll let you touch my chest for five minutes?"
 
I had to laugh again. "Ha!" I said, practically spitting my derision out on her. I was going to have plenty of time with my hands all over Annabelle's amazing tits!

I leaned back, taking the joint as it was passed to me, and puffing on it, inhaling deeply, and blowing the smoke out in her direction. "I'll take the lap dance," I said, patting my crotch as I did with one hand; the bulge in my swimming trunks was quite obvious. My other hand reached out and offered Annabelle the smoking joint.

"Have a puff and climb on board," I told her, watching her closely, with a bit of bemusement as I could tell the drug cocktail I'd slipped her was taking its effect on her.
 
"I'll take the lap dance," he said before giving out a sharp laugh. I walked a bit closer and tried to think of a way to weasel my way out of this. He crudely patted on his crotch, the bulge poking out and towards my direction. I wondered how hard that it might have been right now and how...oh god what was going on with me...

The room, why was it so hot...

"Have a puff and climb on board,"
he said as I very slowly slipped on his lap and felt that bulge poke between my legs. I bit my bottom lip as it sent shocks of...something through my body. God, what was a lap dance again? Maybe...I should rub myself against that bulge.

"Oh god" I moaned.
 
She climbed into my lap, rubbing her bikini-clad crotch right against my semi-hard cock, and she even moaned in pleasure.

"That's it, just like that," I said, leaning back to admire her massive, bare tits in my face. It took every bit of willpower to keep from plunging my face between them, and to keep my hands off her, like a proper lap-dance.

"Yeah, move that sexy body to the music," I said, well aware of how well the drugs were working on her. I moved my hips up a bit, grinding my growing erection against her wet crotch, and a little groan escaped my lips as my cock pulsed in pleasure beneath her!

"Fuck yeah, ride him!" one of the guys called out. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the girl scraping out lines of powder cocaine on a table...
 
"That's it, just like that,"
"Like...that?" I asked, lifting my body off his body by half an inch and moved my hips in circles. I still felt the tip of his bulge, slightly poking against my inner thighs, moving in tiny little circles...I had to stop this. I had to stop his hard cock from touching me like that...

"Yeah, move that sexy body to the music,"

He pushed his hips up and pressed his bulge more against me. My mouth opened into an O shape as I continued to move against it, my large breasts bouncing all over the place as I started to grind a bit more intensely.

"Fuck yeah, ride him!"

"Okay!"
I said eagerly as I decided to let go and pressed that bulge as much as I could against me. This was so wrong but...
 
Back
Top