Festive Cruise - Open

As Mark listened to the singer talk about what she thought of the cruise, the barman placed the whiskey in front of them with gingerale. Mark watched the singer pour the ginger ale into the glasses and mix it all up, Mark was wondering if that would make the drink taste better or worst, then he saw the singer take a sip. When she asked if he was here with friends he felt sort of embarrassed, because the truth was he was with his parents here because they insisted him to come instead of wasting time back home, being that he didn't make it into a college or have a job. "Yeah, I guess." he eventually answered as he looked at his drink. He picked it up and took a baby sip, and it tasted pretty gross to him but if he spat it out or something like that, he'd look dumb, so he regretfully took a a longer drink. "I'm sorry but I never got your name," he said.

"Yeah, I guess."

For some reason he didn't seem to want to comment further.

"Well, that should turn out to be fun then ... "

She commented smoothly pretending not to notice his grimace as he sipped at the neat whiskey.

"I'm sorry but I never got your name,"

She smiled.

"Guess you missed my big intro ... I'm Natasha, Natasha Collins..."

She extended a hand towards him.

" ... and you are ... ?"

Mark grabbed Natasha's outheld hand and gently shook it, "I'm Mark Anderson," he said. Mark loved the way she smiled, she looked great. "So are you a model or actress as well," he said; he actually regretted saying the cheesy compliment. But he pretended not to and smiled at her

"I'm Mark Anderson,"

He took her hand, his handshake more confident that she had expected.

"So are you a model or actress as well,"

Sipping her drink again Natasha nodded.

"Yes ... that is actress ... "

She clarified.

"I used to be part of the entertainment team ... they are responsible for the shows in the Mezzanine Theatre ... "

She wondered fleetingly if he had any interest in the mixed back of musicals, drama or variety what were the main components of the theatre's offerings or if he'd be more into the more seasonal offerings and the planned pantomime which most of the entertainment staff would be involved with in some way ...

"I'm actually being drafted in to support them for the next week as one of their cast is ill ... I just hope I don't have to do too much dancing ... I'm a bit out of practice ... "

She added.

Mark was impressed that she was an actress for theatre, sadly he didn't really pay much attention to the theatre scene. 'It's best to be honest,' he thought; "I actually don't watch any theatre at all, I'm sorry." He said eventuall, "I heard of the Mezzanine but I'm not too familiar with it." He hoped he didn't look really dumb to het now, but he felt he messed up for saying something awkward feeling again. "I never really watched any plays or anything like that, I mean, when I was a kid we did a play but that's it...." 'You're fucking this up,' he thought.

"I actually don't watch any theatre at all, I'm sorry. I heard of the Mezzanine but I'm not too familiar with it."

Natasha wasn't surprised and hastened to reassure him.

"No need to be sorry. We all have different interests. Perhaps you're more a movie and TV fan. I've never done anything in that industry I'm afraid.

"I never really watched any plays or anything like that, I mean, when I was a kid we did a play but that's it...." '

She chuckled.

"Well ... if you feel like having another go there are some acting workshops that they lay on here ... there should be something you enjoy somewhere on the ship ... "

She encouraged.

"If nothing else, you should give the panto a go ... that'll be amusing ... nothing heavy ... "

She suggested.

"But check the itinery of activities ... and if there really is nothing you enjoy then let one of us know so we can make sure your tastes are catered for ..."

She wondered just what this young man was actually interested in and why he and his friends had decided to come on the cruise in the first place ...

"Ok, I guess ill just go look for something to do on this ship." He said. 'You're to scared to do anything else but talk to her,' he thought to himself; 'or she maybe just isnt interested.' "I'm sorry, there was somebody I had to go see." Mark said as he began to get up but he looked at his drink and hers. He wouldve felt bad if he just left her alone, she seemed really interesting but just talking to her was intimidating.

"Ok, I guess ill just go look for something to do on this ship."

Natasha hid her surprise at his response. She had been trying to encourage the young man and help him find something fun to do, but he seemed to have taken offence at her words somehow.

"I'm sorry, there was somebody I had to go see."

With effort she hid the frown and merely commented.

"Sure."

She decided to make no further comment and watching him start to get up, she turned and nodded across to Nicholas who was leaving the lounge by the far door. A glance around the room showed her that Logan had arrived ready for his set.

"I'll go check in at the theatre, Mike. You can send for me if I'm needed.."

She told the barman draining the rest of her glass and picking her way towards the STAFF ONLY exit. Despite the assurances she would go and see how things were progressing. This routeway would bring her out in the upper viewing gallery which looked down onto the auditorium where the audience sat and most importantly afforded a clear view of the stage.

Last edited:
Melissa turned her green orbs toward the gentlemen and nodded to him. “Hi,” she smiled politely to him. “You have to be careful with this one, she gets really wired up when she gets excited about things.” Melissa warned the man for his own safety. “Now why don’t you two go get a drink and have some fun.” She gave Gracie a nodding of her head toward the man. “Gracie don’t make the man wait forever. Go.” She giggled and smiled at her friend. “I need to turn in anyway. Have some things to get done before lights out.” her tone of voice was low, but set as it was a agreed upon plan.

Her gaze slowly Gracie as she looked around the room with a displeased look upon her face. Their friends no where in sight had her a little disappointed and hurt for this was the first time that they all could get away together and they dont show up. Adding this emotion to the emotion that she was having towards Gracie was more than she really care to deal with this evening. A early turn in looked promising... Slowly she stood up and nodded to the man "It was nice meeting you." She turned to Gracie, "I would tell you to be a good girl but I know you wont listen so I wont say anything ecept good night." She slowly turned away from the table and proceed to walk out..

Violet watched the man curiously as he slowly revealed the strange instrument to them. She had no idea what the heck it was and was about to ask when Melissa warned the man. The Asian grinned and kicked her friend under the table before she announced her leave. "Aw! You party poopper."

Violet noticed the displease expression on her friend's face and the quietness in her tone. Something was still bothering Melissa. She grabbed her friend by the arm and questioned one more time. "Will you be alright? Is there something you want to talk about?"

((Bahumbug!))

Occ:

Great people... Never seen so much angst on what was supposed to be a fun thread!
Let's try to have some FUN here!
DM:rose:

Mark left Natasha alone and walked towards the exit and sort of regretted leaving. After a reassurance from himself that it was alright to leave, he went out the door and walked to the edge of the boat and looked out at the sea. 'Man, I wish I stayed home, this place seems to weird to me.' Mark thought as he observed waves crash and collide that were lighted by the moonlight. 'Natasha was pretty cool though, she was interesting but I wanted to get to know her physically,' he kept thinking.

'I should know better than to just try and fuck random girls on a cruise ship, im not James Bond or something. But you know what, I'm gonna go talk to Natasha again and try and do something she likes.' he thought to himself as be turned around and walked back into the lounge. He walked through the crowd and to the bar but she was gone, so Mark sat at the bar, alone now, and said to the bartender, "can I please get another whiskey, no gingerale though?" The barman gave him his whiskey and Mark said to himself, "there goes your chance," as he drank all of his whiskey, he was getting use to the burning

Last edited:
Turning somewhat angrily towards the person whom thought they had the right to grab her arm, and was about to unleash the ‘who in the hell do you think you are’ statement when she realized it was Gracie whom grabbed her. Her hand went up to her chest as if attempting to keep the heart from jumping out. “You scared the crab out of me. I thought I was a going to have a face off with some guy whom had to much to drink.” she smiled with obvious relief.

She looked downward from her friends glare and slightly shook her head thinking of the best way to tell her friend. Looking back up and taking in how beautiful her friend was helped her in deciding to come out. Without saying a word she leaned in and pressed her soft lips to those of Gracie’s. She brought her hands up to her waist and gently pulled her in. Letting go of the control she began to kiss her passionately.

Tommy stands and walks over to the bar. "Will you have another there chum?" The bar tender askes with a smile. Tommy turns and looks at the stage. Then turns toward the bar tender. He notes the name tag: MIKE.

"Ah Mike, is there a show tonight? Tommy askes.

Mike pionts to the STAFF ONLY sign. "Natasha just finished a set. She's heading to the theater now. But there's another gent that went after her." Tommy frowns and looks back at the stage.

"Well then Mike I guess I'll just stay here and see what turns up! Give me a Captain Morgan on the rocks then. Looks like I'll have to start doing a little light drinkin after all!"

The angry and alarm expression on Melissa's face when she turned around made Violet chuckle. She laughed even harder when she commented about a possible drunkard. "Sorry there babe. Didn't want you to storm off alon-."

Her friend's full lips pressed onto hers before she could finish her sentence. Violet tensed up, trying to process if this was really happening. She didn't resist either, however. She felt Melissa's hand on her waist and automatically moved in closer to her. Their breasts pressed against each others; the friction erected her nipples sligtly while Melissa became more aggressive and her kiss turned sloppy and wanting. Violet couldn't help but noticed how sweet her lips tasted. Her hair felt soft in her hand when she ran her fingers through them as their tongues collided and kisses deepened.

Violet then suddenly stopped and pulled back. She looked at her friend with confused yet sly expression. "Okay. What had just happened? You're. We just." She stammered, trying to find the right words. "How much did you have to drink tonight? Or did my brain totally just made up what just happen?"

Logan lifted a brow and knew that was his queue to leave. He didn't stay alive by putting his nose in other people's business. He closed the case on his instrument and went to the stage to set up.

The sound crew had already set things up for him with an open laptop with the software ready to go. Logan took out his eigenharp, hooked everything up and did a couple of quick exercises to warm up his fingers. He tapped a few keys on the bottom pad, creating a percussion line. A few more keytaps and the line he had started playing continued on its own. The instrument was really just a large controller for a sequencer and sampler that allowed him to be a one man band. He began tapping the keys on the larger pad, which had a series of LEDs in them, creating a light show that went along with the music. He began to play his cover of First Snow by Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Through clever use of the sequencer, he was able to replicate the sound of an entire band with a strings section by himself.

Natasha watched the show progress and was impressed by how it had been arranged to compensate for the lack of voice suffered by the usual female lead.

"Hey, Tash! Couldn't stay away then?"

Her smile broadened as she saw a famiiar face.
Ryan and she had been in the entertainment troupe together for a very long season. But that was before her 'promotion' so she could concentrate on her singing.

"Heard you needed my help..."

She quipped in return.

" ... so more a case of you can't do without me ... "

Though speaking in hushed tones, both chuckled and watched companionably as the show drew to an end.

"Come on back and meet the team ... "

Ryan invited, leading Natasha along to the director's box at the back. After the briefest pause for Ryan to swipe his pass he opened the door and waved Natasha though, following her and ensuring that the door shut with a secure click.

"So... this is where the magic happens ... "

He indicated the light/sound team seated around complicated looking consoles and introduced her round...

Melissa wasn’t thinking of anything but kissing this woman whom she has wanted to do so since she met her back in junior high, but never said nor acted on the attraction. She remained in the closet until just now. The heavy burden that has been resting upon her shoulder for all these years has finally been lifted away. She felt a tingling sensation burst across her body when Violet followed the light pulling to bring her in closer. Melissa moaned when Violet returned the passionate kiss with her own exploring with the tip of her tongue, the way Violet ran her fingers through her hair were all signs that Melissa was hoping to receive, but when Violet pulled away, a soft whimper left Melissa’s partially parted lips, “No.” She whispered…

Her gaze focused upon Violet as the questions came, the denial of what just happened and then the excuse of Alcohol. Melissa sighed slightly but stood looking at her was an apologetic expression upon her face. “Violet I’m so sorry.” Melissa brought her hands together in front of her face. “I …This is what has been bothering me this evening Violet.” She wondered if she should tell her everything or not, but keeping secrets can cause pain and that was something she didn’t want to live with anymore. “Violet, I have always been attracted to you since junior high school but I never acted upon it. I just buried it deep and acted normal as I could, even went on dates with guys that I had no appeal too, I even married a man that I didn’t really love, and then tonight seeing you again have brought that feeling that I have had for you all this time back stronger than ever.” She reached for Violet’s hand but pulled back at the last moment.

“Violet, I haven’t had anything to drink tonight, this is the real me and Yes I did kiss you, you wasn’t dreaming nor are you temporary insane… Umm well maybe you are just a little.” She smiled jokingly. “I do want to thank you. I feel so much better now that it is out and I no longer have to hide it among one of my closest friends.” She looked at the young woman’s face with a tender expression, “I hope we are still friends.”

Violet paced back and forth while her friend apolgized and explained her story. She rustled her hair and mumbled under a breath, a die hard habit. "Damn, where are those drinks?" The stiletto clang loudly against the wood floor with each step. The damn silk dress kept rising up her thighs with each step as well. She had to pull on them and wiggled her ass every so and then to readjusted the length. She stopped and stared at Melissa. "Since junior high?" This girl has a crush on me since junior high? The thought bought an involuntarily smirk on her face while her friend continued. "So all those times we showered together, talked about our sex urges, and watched-." Her jaw just dropped when things in the past started clicking her minds.

"Hey, now. Harsh," she objected when Melissa questioned her insanity. She then shrugged, "Okay, you're right. Maybe a tiny bit." She saw the softness in Melissa's green eyes and the sincerity in her voice when she thanked her. She noticed Melissa wanted to reach out but recoiled at the last minute. She exhaled loudly and stared at her friend, who seemed to be more gorgeous under the moonlight by the seconds. She looked at her with different eyes. She no longer saw her as a normal friend as crazy thoughts ran through her mind. "Oh god, stay here."

She headed straight over to the bar and ordered a handful of tequila shots. She took one after another until two left. She then walked back to the awaiting friend with them. She handed one to her. "Here. Bottom's up." She downed hers in a split second. She waited until Melissa finished hers before she started her ramble. "Of course we're still friends. But Melissa Gallovich! I cannot believe you didn't tell me about this until now. I mean, since junior high? I thought we're best of buds, no? Junior high! Who else know about this? What else are you not telling me? Woman, you better spill all the beans tonight."

The whole time she spoke, she scanned Melissa's perfect figure and lingered her gaze on her lips; remembering how good her lips tasted and how warm her body was against hers.

Melissa watched as Violet headed to the bar and downed several shots. She wondered if she was trying to wash the feeling of them kissing away. It stung for a moment till she was able to push it down deep, like the fact that she was Bi back then. She smiled when Violet handed her a drink and watched the girl down it. She only took a sip before lowering it back down. When she finished she placed the glass back down upon the table and listened to Violet as she continued to ramble.

“Violet.” She looked upon the girl with tender eyes. “I was scared back then as I was moments before I kissed you. I didn’t know how you would have reacted and I didn’t want to lose you as a friend. So I stayed quiet not only from you but from everyone.” Melissa tilted her head back slightly and took a deep breathe, “Do you know how hard it is to want something that made sense to you but might not to everyone else so you pushed it away. Everyday I saw you in the shower, Watched how you ate pizza, drank your shake, watched you flirt with other guys and all the time I was wishing it was me!” She blew out the air from her chest and allowed some of the tension to go with it.

“It was so hard Violet, that is why I left a few hours after graduation. I wanted to get away from the pain. But I never did for every time I looked at another woman the way I looked at you I felt so guilty. So I stopped looking at them and got married to a man. I didn’t have those feelings of betrayal toward you with him. But I never had that spark or wanting that a wife should have for her husband and he felt that every time we touched. There wasn’t anything for me but sex. So last year we got a divorce and well here I am.”

She noticed the way Violet was looking at her and smiled for she was confused on how she should take all of this in. “I’m sorry to have put you in this situation. Besides if we are still friends that is all that matters. Umm you might not want to keep that gentlemen waiting much longer. I will be fine. I just need to get some rest.” She smiled and gestured toward the man that approached them earlier.

Violet had to bit her lips to give the stage to her friend. She felt more guilty by each of her word. Why had she not notice it before? She was sure Melisssa gave her hints, signals and signs, but it never crossed her mind about her friend's true feeling. She couldn't help but smile a bit when she sensed jealousy in Melissa's voice recalling their good old times.

"You're divorced?" she blurted out surprisingly. She took the shot from Melissa and helped her finish it. She then reached for her friend's hand. "I didn't know. All these years. It just can't imagine how hard it must be for you." She found Melissa more adorable when she apologized and reminded her about the guy earlier.

She didn't know if it was the alcohol or her guilt that possessed her to lean forward. She pressed against her lips, tasting the bitterness from the tequila. She pulled back a bit and whispered slowly, "Do. Do you. You really want me to leave you alone tonight?"

Melissa’s green orbs looked deeply into her friends eyes when her hand was taken then when Violet leaned in and kissed her she returned the kiss. Her orbs looked upon her again when she pulled away and whispered to her. She shook her head slightly to the question for she did not want to be alone. She wanted Violet as much now as she did back then but didn’t want to have her wake in the morning after the effects of how much she has gulped down wears off and realized that she just made love to her friend and goes ballistic upon her.

She put her hands upon Violets waist and pulls her in close. She then raises one hand and gently runs her hand over Violets taunt abs, circles her fingertips around the navel before gliding upwards. Her hand flips back over and presses against her ribs before moving up to the base of her breasts. Breathing heavily she moved her hand up the round mound of her friends breast until she palmed the tip of her breasts. She squeezed gently a few times before slowly pulling her hand away so that she can grasp her hard nipple with her finger and thumb twisting, and pulling lightly upon the hard bud. She watched her friends reaction closely, especially the eyes and her mouth.

Without words, Violet knew her friend's answer through her qctions. Her gaze locked with Melissa as her hand carrassed her body. She sighed softly when her friend grabbed and kneaded her breasts gently. She ran her tongue across her upper lip before bit her bottom lip to keep quiet. She closed her eyes and arched her head back when she played with her nipple. She felt the tingly sensation from twisting and pulling. The other nipple erected immediately and purtruded through the silk dress. It was so sensitive that the soft fabric felt like rough wool. Even the thong she was wearing sent litle shock waves with each movement.

"Melissa, I don't think we should be doing this." She grabbed her friend's hand away from her chest with a grin. "At least not here." Violet knew exactly what she doing, yet it still surprised herself to be so acceptance of her friend. After all, she just learned about her sexuality five minute ago. Guess deep down, she had suspicious and expected.

She had been curious being with another woman. And now, the perfect opportunity laid before her. On top of this, it was with one of her best friends. She couldn't let this pass by, right?

Mark was on his 5th glass of whiskey and he was feeling great. He turned around and looked at the stage, and saw a weird looking dude with an odd instrument. "What the fuck is that thing?" Mark said loudly to himself. He listened to the instrument and the dude was playing orchestra type music, with all the hundreds of instruments, but he was a one man band. "That thing is awesome, man; now give me another glass of whiskey, I love England...." he said to the bartender. He looked over the crowd and saw two woman kissing and one groping the other. "Those chicks must be drunk as shit," he said loudly again and drank his new glass

Kat whirled around the club, making sure that everyone was having fun. She removed the rag from her uniform and quickly wiped down a table, readying it for someone else to use. She rolled her eyes when she saw that one of her fellow server's top was partially undone as she flirted with one of the passengers. It was early days yet and she had not decided which of passengers or crew she would like to spend her time with. Normally staff was not allowed to mix with passengers, but this was a Christmas cruise. Most everyone was unattached, child free, and in a very festive mood. Sometimes too festive Kat thought to herself observing the drunk 18 year old, and the couple of women who were wrapped up in each other. Kat made sure to linger over a few tables that were closest to the man playing the strange instrument.

Back