What is your surprise turn on?

dreaming DREAMING for the day I can get Mrs K & I can be in a position just like this....

This was an instant turn on

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I was surprised to find out that I get aroused by watching videos of me beating off. I find myself beating off to me beating off. Its like one of those paintings with the same picture in a picture with the same pitcher and so on and so on.
 
My best friend fucked my wife and shot on her stomach and 10 minutes later I was eating my wife, I couldn't believe how turned on I was eating her pussy just after she had a big hard cock in her, I came myself just by eating her, was a great turn on.

I have done something similar and it was quite a turn on for me.
 
I like the idea of waking a new man up in the middle of the night with a masterful bj under the covers, until he moans and slowly wakes up....then I wanna be ravaged....oo yeah....
I'd like to be your new man, then (lol)

It's long been a fantasy of mine to be awakened by a gorgeous woman giving me a blow job, having gotten me hard in her mouth to start with . . . . And you may be assured without any doubt that if you did that to me you would be ravaged – and how – afterwards x
 
I get very turned on when men stare at my breasts...and get so caught up in them that when I talk they're very reluctant to look up at me.....maybe I should wear a bra eh....I have such big nipples and they get so hard....The guys that keep sneaking a peek are fun too....I suppose if I let my hand graze the front of their pants, it might be even more fun.....hmmmm....

It's reassuring to know that women who put so much forethought into teasing a man actually exist. Thank you for your existance.:)
 
Fireworks. I was just baffled when I realized that seeing and hearing fireworks at night always makes me horny. I think its the combination of adrenaline from the booms and being outside at night and the beautiful visuals.

You know I never realized that until you put it in words? I've always loved fireworks and now that i think about it I always felt amped sexually along with the adrenaline rush. Thanks

My other surprise turn on : Shoes or boots. I always did like a girl in boots and certain kinds of shoes,not necessarly CFMs either....but only in the last couple years have I been able to recognize the sudden temperature rise being connected to those. As we get older do we get kinkier of just become more attuned to our kinks and desires?
 
youssaa

I agree with Green Eyes about riding a bike. Those hard little seats make for some good rubbing action.

When I get the steam room smokin hot, so I can barely stand it, my clit starts to jump and I get incredibily horny.

It would be a wild place to get laid. I wonder if the heat makes a man's cock get super super hard.

Mmmmm sounds like fun finding out....
 
Seeing my fiance suck my realistic dildo and be into it....mmmmmmm.

Love doing that also, my wife gets totally turned on by it. I just take it and make love to it while she watches and it's a huge turn on.
 
For some reason, this memory of my junior high days came flashing back. I remember in PE climbing these thick ropes that went up to the ceiling of the gym, and to get up the rope, you had to wrap your legs and squeeze tightly around it so you wouldn't slide down while moving your hands higher. I distinctly remember the constant squeezing and sliding of the rope in my crotch making me cum a little in my jock strap as I climbed.
 
Seeing my fiance suck my realistic dildo and be into it....mmmmmmm.

I'm actually turned on by woman who would love their man to be into it.
Women that would get wet at the idear of seeing their man suck on a real cock.
Doing that for a woman, knowing it really does it for her, giving her that pleasure ..that is what turns me on
 
Last edited:
AKA CD Rachel

Thinking about a guy I meet up and hook up with sometimes, and the look in his eyes when he is horny. When i look at pictures of attractive people, whatever gender, it is the eyes that turn me on the most, or not if they are clearly not in "that" mood.
 
...he responded by throwing me down onto the bed face-first, pinning me beneath him, and whisperig something along the lines of "you stupid fucking bitch--I make up the rules, you follow, goddamn slut" hotly into my ear while holding my head in place by gripping my ponytail in his fist.
Wow. So far, you win! That sounds amazing. I would also cringe, but am pretty sure my mind and body would not agree.
 
Just today I experienced something that shocked the hell out of me. Admittedly, I've been incredibly horny for like three days, and that may have had something to do with it, BUT...

I was driving home from work, having been thinking naughty thoughts all day, and looked down to realize my top was exposing a lot of cleavage. I am (still right now) wearing a bra that pushes my already large boobs up quite a bit. Instead of covering up, I got suddenly very excited about the idea of other people driving next to me seeing my tits.

Probably because I was already turned on, I was very brave and rearranged my seatbelt so it was under my tit instead of across it, pulled my shirt down some more, and popped those suckers up high. It was very liberating, and turned me on immensely. At one point I got so into it I actually let one of my nipples pop up over the top of my bra, and played with it, hoping someone was watching.

I'm getting wet again just thinking about it.

I've NEVER been an exhibitionist before, and would NEVER have thought that could turn me on. But holy crap, did it!
 
Footjobs. Had no idea and nearly came over my girl's feet when she tried it curiously as I was between her legs.
 
When my wife was telling me the details of her affair and I found that I had a huge hard on and I wanted to take her right then and there. At the time I was really mad about her affair but I love hearing her tell me how they did oral on each other and then had sex many times over four days.
 
For me it's bare smooth legs and heels. If there's an ankle chain on too then my lust goes through the roof!
 
Back
Top