What's the biggest sexual related risk you've ever taken?

Mmm, sex and being filled without the risk of getting preggo. Never been with a man that is fixed. Could be fun. hehe

I thought having a vas would help me, but it did not bring on more uninhibited sex. Some guys get made fun of for being "fixed", but there are so many benefits! You should give it a try!
 
I love the feel of having a bare cock in me. Trusting about being disease free is a key point. Knowing that the guy can't knock me up would be great. Being able to be filled but no worries...I also like the risk and might miss it some. Roleplay could work I guess

Having a vas does seem to take away some of the risk and "power" of sex, I guess. But the freedom that comes with it is priceless!

I'm hoping to find someone to enjoy that aspect of me! :) No diseases, no pregnancy, only clean fun!
 
Holy shit! How could she have sex with both her hubby and daughter on the other side of the door. Were either or both of you part of the wedding party?

I was in the wedding party. I was a 19-year-old groomsman - my cousin was the bride. She was the groom's aunt.
 
I was in the wedding party. I was a 19-year-old groomsman - my cousin was the bride. She was the groom's aunt.

Holy shit! How long did the act take! How did you guys act around each other the entire night . I would like to hear a blow-by-blow account of this one. If it asn't for the Vietnam story you may have won this competition! All though Widow123 and the girl that seduced the dad during a sleep over are right up there.
 
I look back upon my youth and am baffled at how I managed to never get burned from all the risks I took. I suppose that I have to acknowledge a certain good sense in choosing sex partners, but considering how many there have been, it's a miracle that none turned out to be obsessive stalkers or anything. One big risk I took was being a deliberately cruel cock tease back in my virginal days. I regret it now as stupidly cruel, but back then, I liked getting a guy hard and leaving him like that. I just assumed that they wouldn't become violent and force themselves on me, and I was lucky that they didn't.
 
I love the feel of having a bare cock in me. Trusting about being disease free is a key point. Knowing that the guy can't knock me up would be great. Being able to be filled but no worries...I also like the risk and might miss it some.

Really? I thought the risk of getting knocked up by a stranger was what turned you on?

I have had unprotected sex with a man that was basically a stranger. Unprotected and had him cum deep in me. We both knew I was fertile and could be knocked up. The thrill of being bred made it so damn hot. I came so much. Wanting him to fill me. This is definitely a fetish of mine.

Somehow I doubt you knew he was D&D free and all.
 
Playful:
Fingering the girl to my right and to my left while at a party in college. Each didn't know about the other.

Actual risk:
All the condomless one night stands I hand in my 20's. Yes I was a whore.
 
I met a stranger during the day at a hotel , and we fucked like there was no tomorrow...damn, he was awesome...;P
 
(ignoring the stupid things I did in college)

Having sex in broad daylight at the office summer bbq...we were in a copse with people all around us..
 
The 'stranger' thing..why is it so hot for us?
I dont know but believe me it was awesome. He was quite possibly the best fuck I have ever had.We tried one position that no one to date has been able to copy....;p
 
Probably sleeping with a best mate's wife when he was away on business years ago.
 
The riskiest sex I ever had was risky in multiple ways, but it was also one of my more fun experiences. I was 18 and drinking with some friends and the brother of one of the guys, who I'd always thought was hot, was there unexpectedly. I guess he'd had a fight with his girlfriend, or they'd temporarily broken up - some such foolishness. He was really hot, although not my usual type - he was big, like Channing Tatum solid (between movies, when he's got the gut, not that I still wouldn't fuck him blind) and blond and just a sturdy, musclebound guy just on the right side of doofus. You know the type - not real smart, but nice and funny and very sweet. Blue collar, big, rough hands. The term "good-natured" comes to mind. Like if a guy could have the personality of a Golden Retriever.

In any case, I cozied right up to Bill, because as I mentioned I'd always thought he was hot stuff. Don't ask me how this happened, because I honestly don't remember, but we wound up fucking in the street. The middle of a nice, residential street in my friend's neighborhood...in front of her mother's house.

My pants were off, Bill's were around his ankles, and I got good and banged up during that encounter. I was on top at first, scraping my knees on the asphalt as I rode his cock (which was as big and beautiful as he was), and then he took pity on me for my knees and flipped me over, but then I got road rash all over my back and ass from it. We were laughing the whole time and it was hot and silly and surprising and really reckless all at the same time.

risky = middle of the street (visibility factor)
risky = middle of the street (asphalt factor)
risky = unprotected (dumb, dumb, dumb, but I was young, and it wasn't the first or the last time)
risky = Bill got back together with his girlfriend pretty much the next day, and if she'd ever found out, I guarantee she would have road rashed my face. I've got odds that one's in a women's correctional facility serving time right now, probably for attempted murder. She was psycho.

But I still smile thinking about it, and maybe Bill does, too...
 
I had sex with one of my coworkers in the office washroom on the toilet. It happened afterwork, but it was in the women's washroom. The cleaners could have walked in.
 
With semen dripping from my face, I went inside a Kwick Shop and purchased some gummy bears.
 
I look back upon my youth and am baffled at how I managed to never get burned from all the risks I took. I suppose that I have to acknowledge a certain good sense in choosing sex partners, but considering how many there have been, it's a miracle that none turned out to be obsessive stalkers or anything. One big risk I took was being a deliberately cruel cock tease back in my virginal days. I regret it now as stupidly cruel, but back then, I liked getting a guy hard and leaving him like that. I just assumed that they wouldn't become violent and force themselves on me, and I was lucky that they didn't.

yes you are.
 
Back
Top