Nadine

Well now that everyone is back from their Holiday breaks thought I would see if you could begin the story again. Hope this gets your imagination going.

attachment.php

Lovely, as always!

Good afternoon said the new visitor. Do we have room for one more? I saw the lady walking by with the one luscious breast hanging out and thought this was very interesting. I thought...this could be fun.
I am interesting in joining if you do not mind another cock.

Young Joe looks at the gentleman speaking and M has his cock in Nadines mouth. He turns to look at the man and the new friend is undoing his pants. Nadine looks and squeels and says to him , watch and get hard for me as I please my two boys. He eagerly starts to stroke on the urging of Nadine. Mmmmm......just then M feels a twitch as his cock pulses more to unload his sweet juce to Nadine. Young Joe is still hanging but his cock is dripping cum still.

Young Joe looks at the gentleman speaking and M has his cock in Nadines mouth. He turns to look at the man and the new friend is undoing his pants. Nadine looks and squeels and says to him , watch and get hard for me as I please my two boys. He eagerly starts to stroke on the urging of Nadine. Mmmmm......just then M feels a twitch as his cock pulses more to unload his sweet juce to Nadine. Young Joe is still hanging but his cock is dripping cum still.

Oh my more company and I must say he looks extremely interesting, but first this delicious cock of M must be satisfied and I most satisfy myself as well.

Oh yes here it comes I feel him tighten and push forward wanting to fill me with his rich cream. Yes there it is, oh my he most eat lots of pineapple his cum is sooo sweet it's like a wonderful fruit. M steps back with a little cum still dripping from his rapidly soften cock. I reach over and run my finger over the tip making sure to get all that is there and then lick my fingers.

I look at the new man and say, well please step forward and introduce yourself before we start the serious business of you being satisfied.

Oh my more company and I must say he looks extremely interesting, but first this delicious cock of M must be satisfied and I most satisfy myself as well.

Oh yes here it comes I feel him tighten and push forward wanting to fill me with his rich cream. Yes there it is, oh my he most eat lots of pineapple his cum is sooo sweet it's like a wonderful fruit. M steps back with a little cum still dripping from his rapidly soften cock. I reach over and run my finger over the tip making sure to get all that is there and then lick my fingers.

I look at the new man and say, well please step forward and introduce yourself before we start the serious business of you being satisfied.

Certainly, I will be glad to introduce myself. My name is Jamie. I have never been invited to join a group of "Three Men in a Stall". I am excited to add my talents and look forward to fucking this lovely lady. Let me know when it is my turn. Is she interested in taking one in the ass?

Last edited:
Certainly, I will be glad to introduce myself. My name is Jamie. I have never been invited to join a group of "Three Men in a Stall". I am excited to add my talents and look forward to fucking this lovely lady. Let me know when it is my turn. Is she interested in taking one in the ass?

Oh my Jamie you are a bold one I will say that for you but since there are so many of us and in such a small space the only thing being provide is a sweet blow job now if you want more I am sure there is someone else that can help you with that but offerings in here are a little limited.

Well then Jamie what do you say?

Oh my Jamie you are a bold one I will say that for you but since there are so many of us and in such a small space the only thing being provide is a sweet blow job now if you want more I am sure there is someone else that can help you with that but offerings in here are a little limited.

Well then Jamie what do you say?

Then a Sweet Blow Job will be perfect.
You are so fine. Let me get my cock hard and ready. I hope to fill your pussy with a pint of Daddy's finest.
Let me know when it is my turn.

Then a Sweet Blow Job will be perfect.
You are so fine. Let me get my cock hard and ready. I hope to fill your pussy with a pint of Daddy's finest.
Let me know when it is my turn.

My darling Jamie I know that this is your first visit so I must have a little understanding for you, but Jamie you have to understand I do truly love all men with the one exception those men that attempt to or demand that I do something for them.

So my dear man you can decide would you like to take the gifts I have to offer or demand something which will ensure I never provide you with anything. You decide my dear boy because if you decide correctly you are next in line.

My darling Jamie I know that this is your first visit so I must have a little understanding for you, but Jamie you have to understand I do truly love all men with the one exception those men that attempt to or demand that I do something for them.

So my dear man you can decide would you like to take the gifts I have to offer or demand something which will ensure I never provide you with anything. You decide my dear boy because if you decide correctly you are next in line.

Pardon my over exuberance.
I will take the gifts you offer and wait my turn.
Thank you for the treasure you share my love.

Pardon my over exuberance.
I will take the gifts you offer and wait my turn.
Thank you for the treasure you share my love.

Yes Jamie you will do very well, now please step up closer let me see what joy I can bring you and you in turn can bring me. I reach forward and feel your nice hard cock and oh my what it this precum such a wonderful gift you have brought for me.

I lick the tip and taste your precum what a lovely flavor then I begin, first my tongue swirls around your lovely thick head, then I lick my way to the base of your hardness then slowly lick my way back up. You reach forward to play with my exposed breast, yes please but gently. As you play I become hungary and open my mouth first taking your head then I slowly move down further and further down. I hear you moan and whisper no one has ever gone that far down on me. I continue to go until I feel my nose touch your belly, then it's back up slowly letting you feel my tongue pushing against the underside. Your moans are becoming louder and the others tell you to be quite or we will have more company.

Now I begin to move faster and faster and your hips begin to move at the same pace, I know you are getting closer and closer. I reach to find that your balls have pull up inside of you and I know that it is time. I dive down and slowly pull up and you begin to flood my mouth your your hot wonderful cum. All anyone can hear are your moans as you shot stream after stream into my mouth.

All my friends I want to thank you for the wonderful times we've had but since no one seems interested in chatting or playing any longer I will be closing my account.

Thank you to all those that were so kind and I do wish you the best.

Nadine

Back