G G's Haven

Just gone 0730 hours and I've said farewell to my husband as he leaves for work, just like billions of housewives will today, tomorrow and the next day and have done throughout history. And like many of those housewives I'm going to work today too. Difference is yesterday was our wedding day and neither of us have any idea when we'll meet again. He's flying back to the States in less than 24 hours to prepare to go to ***** while I return to my base in East Anglia to get ready for ******.

This is not how I imagined my wedding day would be or my honeymoon night. I believed I'd be waking in a massive bed spending several days just making love. That will come after our wedding blessing somewhere sometime. Meanwhile I've got to get on with life as it is. I'm not moaning! No one forced either of us to join the military and I know if I had not joined up I would never have met this handsome brace warrior who turns my legs to jelly every time I think of him.

I just want to thank the Gang at the China Pearl Inn for their words of congratulations. You're simply the best. And I thank my great friend HSG for her support.

God Bless the United Kingdom and the United States of America! Application has been approved and by next month we'll both be joint citizens of those two great nations.
 
jOi8GFpB.jpg
 
I've not heard from you since April 2020 when you had covid, so I fear the worst. Xenia just turned three last week, and I know she misses her mama. I miss you. My best wishes to Rick and Xenia Elsa. The world has lost a beautiful soul
 
Back
Top