What would YOU do to a scab?

Oh look its a wind up merchant......

so do your non union workers have equal pay and conditions? how many hours do they work? what's the safety standard like in their work place?

Yes a great example would be the Boeing workerss in SC who will get paid more because they won't have to turn over part of their income to the Union Crimes bosses like the WA State ones have to.

Proud to be agianst Unions

In Kent, those who worked the Kent Coalfields during the Miners' Strike, still can't talk to their neighbours even though the coal mines have long gone.

Most have moved away because they couldn't stand being hated so much.

Kind of a Civil thing, but without the War, eh,

Wrong. Management who hires scabs is the lowest form of human life - except when the union workers are striking for another 3 days off, or higher pay in a recession, or for more benefits when they already have benefits exceeding the none that the scabs who probably were fired from a business the union drove out of business, then the union bosses are the lowest form of human life.

There is no hell.

have to agree, and when you look at the UAW and professional sports the unions are totally out of control with their greed.

Whilst in part I do actually support the method of sweeping chimneys by shoving kids up them, sadly that is illegal, hence I don't think i live in the 1890's .

When was the first piece of employment protection law passed though, who did it protect AND what triggered it?

looking at the state of the state, government union and UAW leaders are thugs. they are greedy bastards and its just that simple.

union's are fat cats and in today's world (America, Europe) are no longer needed except to protect the lazy worker

Scabs are the lowest form of human life. They're traitors selling out their own comrades for thirty pieces of silver. They have a place reserved for them in Hell, right underneath Judas Iscariot.

Oh "Scabs", you're talking about people who are willing to work to pay their rent and put some food on the table.

I'll put them on the list of people you hate...........

Oh "Scabs", you're talking about people who are willing to work to pay their rent and put some food on the table.

some people would agree that SeanH is a scab on society, if only we could pick it off and toss it in the garbage

You're a Nazi supporter, you don't get to cast judgement on anyone, retard.

You're a Nazi supporter, you don't get to cast judgement on anyone, retard.

This is what Jesus would say to you

1238021399666.jpg
[/QUOTE]

they also don't pay union dues (protection money). rRght to work states, the workers make more, the trade off it bad workers can be fired.

No, in right to work states, people do NOT make more. You're either intentionally lying, or you're ignorant

A new analysis shows workers in states with laws like those proposed in Ohio and Missouri, which supporters misleadingly call “right to work,” have lower wages, whether they belong to a union or not.

The report, “Compensation Penalty of ‘Right-to-Work’ Laws,” by Economic Policy Institute (EPI) economists Elise Gould and Heidi Shierholz, finds that wages in those states are 3.2 percent lower than in states without the law.

Workers in states with similar laws also are less likely to have employer-sponsored health insurance and employer-sponsored pensions.

http://www.epi.org/publication/bp299/

That looks at wages across the board, for all jobs in those states. Did you read the article?

Oh wait, of course not.

please, that was written by someone who is selling the pro union dream. the only value union add in today's world, is to protect lazy workers

just look north at Wisc and all those fucktards

also, you can't compare states like CA vs FL due to taxes and other cost of living things. Finally its up to the person to be responsible to earn what value he or she brings to the table. now, value is a word that union and government fucktards have no idea what it means

Last edited:
What bullying? I just said that lick-spittle cunts like you are traitors.

LOL, hey it's fine if you think scabs are worse than child molesters, rapists and murderers. That's your choice.

I live by a different set of values that I wouldn't trade (especially for yours) for all the money in the world. I completely disagree with the union model and values.

LOL, hey it's fine if you think scabs are worse than child molesters, rapists and murderers. That's your choice.

I live by a different set of values that I wouldn't trade (especially for yours) for all the money in the world. I completely disagree with the union model and values.

seeing that Sean is a child molester ....

Really? You completely disagree that workers should be able to fight against exploitation by the bosses.

Really? You completely disagree that workers should be able to fight against exploitation by the bosses.

I completely disagree that workers should paid based on seniority rather than the job they do. I completely disagree that they should get perk after perk and feel that they are entitled to pay raises regardless of the state of the economy, that they should have overtime rates factor into their pensions and that they should have the expectation that jobs are for life.

I completely disagree that workers should paid based on seniority rather than the job they do. I completely disagree that they should get perk after perk and feel that they are entitled to pay raises regardless of the state of the economy, that they should have overtime rates factor into their pensions and that they should have the expectation that jobs are for life.

Ah, you're a Fox watcher. Have you met Jen?

I guess you call it exploitation 'cause you hate bosses *adds bosses to scab and Monarchy list*.

You can only fight the bosses, if the cards are in your favor.

Today, the deck is stacked against you. You do what you have to do to protect your family.

I guess you call it exploitation 'cause you hate bosses *adds bosses to scab and Monarchy list*.

You can only fight the bosses, if the cards are in your favor.

Today, the deck is stacked against you. You do what you have to do to protect your family.

How is the deck stacked against me, Nazi?

I was talking 2nd person.

Now shut the fuck up, hit the sack and sleep it off.

No, you weren't. You obviously don't know what second person means.

Tell me, Nazi, do you believe Jews control the banking system and are trying to rule the world?

Back