Stepdaughters putting the lezzie moves on their new mom!

PaulScottBarbarasSon

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 22, 2010
Posts
188
More sapphic action between stepmother and stepdaughter(s) never gets old.
How about two wicked sisters compete to see who can bed their new stepmother first. Stepmom is a prim and proper conservative fortysomething woman. Then her stepdaughters put their moves on her whenever dad is away. At first she is naive as to what is afoot. Then she resists. But of course when a mature woman has a 18 year old girl and a 20 year old girl practicing their Lolita wiles on her, she is soon in the mix of lezzie lust!
 
They might want to use the old "good lez bad lez" technique - one stepdaughter comes on really strong, while the other holds back. When the stepmom is all confused, she goes running to the "good" daughter to cry on her shoulder. Which of course turns into a hug, and then a squeeze, and then a gentle brush of a tear off a cheek, and then......
 
They might want to use the old "good lez bad lez" technique
Don't forget booze and drugs and strap-ons and hidden cameras and blackmail. Once they have video of stoned stepmom dazedly double-ended-dlldo-ing one of the girls, the naive prim-and-proper conservative fortysomething is pwned.

Maybe the young dykes are sophisto. They use Neuro-linguistic programming to re-order stepmom's attitudes, helped by a bit of hashish in her cookies to make her receptive to the conceptual changes. All very gradual, like boiling a frog.
 
Be careful there. If you can NLP someone into being a dyke, that means you can NLP someone OUT of being gay as well. And that won't go over well with the "born this way" crowd.

On the other hand, antagonizing a large segment of your readership is a great way to get comments on a story!
 
Finding that hidden lezzie button!

I also like the idea of the stepsisters, though they be wicked seductresses, be goody-goody all-American girls next door to all outward appearances. Dad is completely taken in by his daughters' innocent poses, even while they go to work on his new wife. He thinks his wife is just imagining things when she talks about the girls getting inappropriate with her.
I am not so interested in a lot of force being used. Just the girls probing and prodding until one of them hits upon stepmom's secret lezzie nympho button.
 
Back
Top