Three Nice Plumbers

Lazy_lay

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 28, 2013
Posts
602
"But Joey, dear. How can you possibly come by the house during the day? Sure, my little darling hubby is gone to work, but all the neighbors would see. And they talk, you know." Sally snuggled up next to his limp cock and squirmed her cheek against it, taking the entire thing in her mouth. Then she popped it out and looked up at him, smiling.

"Oh, it'd be so nice if you could come by though. I get so lonely here all by myself, thinking about you." She mouthed the cock again, now considerably bigger, and felt it at the back of her mouth.

Joey looked down at the blond slut going after his cock for the third time. "Well, there might be a way. There just might be a way. Yea, your neighbors talk. But they don't get excited about plumbing vans driving up, do they?" He felt his cock at her throat, felt her start to push down on it. It slid all the way in, and her lips were right up in his curly hairs. She slowly backed out. He felt himself trembling all over. She sure could do that like a pro.

He caught her eyes as she came up for breath. "I could get some magnetic signs and put them on my minivan. Joey's Plumbing Service?"

"No, silly, you can't put your name out there like that!!" Her hand reached down and tickled his balls, then went under them to tickle something else.

"Okay, how about A Nice -ugh-mmmm- Plumber?"

"MMM. You like that, don't you? I've got just what you like, darling." She looked him right in the eyes. "How about Three Nice Plumbers?"
 
More misguided mod post moving? This one was moved from Story Ideas. The Story Feedback guidance clearly states this forum is for feedback on stories posted to the Literotica story file, which this hasn't been. So it clearly doesn't belong here. Probably shouldn't be posted anywhere on the forum, but it fits right where it was originally posted --Story Ideas--much better than here.
 
He/she can ask for Feedback on an unpublished snippet, provided it's not posted on any other website. The OP doesn't specify any objective of this thread, which is a bit confusing.
 
This is how the Story Feedback description reads: "Post your feedback about Literotica stories you love or hate!"

I don't know about you, but English is my first language and I have no trouble understanding that. What was posted was a snippet of a story idea. And it was posted to the "Story Idea" forum. It didn't even ask for feedback.

Just another of case of a mod overstepping a mod's role. (And, in this case, apparently by a mod who is permitted to post on a thread under more than one alt name.)
 
He/she can ask for Feedback on an unpublished snippet, provided it's not posted on any other website. The OP doesn't specify any objective of this thread, which is a bit confusing.
Picky, picky picky. What would it hurt to say a few lines about this cutesy, juvenile piece of pablum. I do not know what the author intended, but it certainly must have been to turn readers off, not on. I can't think of anything else to say but, "isn't that cute."-1 on my peter meter. I do have to say the writer has effectively portrayed the type of woman I would hang myself if I ever went to bed with.
 
This is how the Story Feedback description reads: "Post your feedback about Literotica stories you love or hate!"

I don't know about you, but English is my first language and I have no trouble understanding that. What was posted was a snippet of a story idea. And it was posted to the "Story Idea" forum. It didn't even ask for feedback.

The OP didn't say that he/she was posting some story idea that he/she wants to see get written or even asking advice on how to develop this idea. It doesn't ask for anything.

Besides, the Story Feedback has rules for posting threads here. If we follow the description under those Forum Titles, People asking for feedback on their stories should go to the Story Discussion Circle (Guided author criticism on your stories), but that's not the case, is it?

Just another of case of a mod overstepping a mod's role. (And, in this case, apparently by a mod who is permitted to post on a thread under more than one alt name.)

I'm not sure where this thread should belong. The arbitrary post doesn't help anyone.

And Literotica has no rules against alts. Users are free to create as many alts as they wish and post under that alt(s). I think Laurel had clarified that earlier in a thread located in "Looking for a story?".

Picky, picky picky. What would it hurt to say a few lines about this cutesy, juvenile piece of pablum. I do not know what the author intended, but it certainly must have been to turn readers off, not on. I can't think of anything else to say but, "isn't that cute."-1 on my peter meter. I do have to say the writer has effectively portrayed the type of woman I would hang myself if I ever went to bed with.

I think it takes time to develop the eroticism in a story. This felt like a one-time wanker that fails miserably. 3 paragraphs are not enough for the OP to describe this thing.

I can see the plot though, which is alright IMO. That is a decent job done. Although, I do wonder what wife dearest meant by 3 nice plumbers.
 
Obviously you can't read English, Bard. The post didn't start here and it explicitly doesn't belong here--by the clear statement of what does belong here. So it doesn't matter in the slightest where else it might have been put. It was inappropriately moved here. This is just a mod arbitrarily overreaching again. A little power thing they enjoy instead of being able to understand clearly expressed English. :rolleyes:

As far as a mod being permitted to post to the same threads with an alt, that is the height of elementary school shenanigans. Certainly not worthy of an adult site with pretensions of being literary--and, well, adult.
 
FYI, Pilot, it is by Laurel's "guidance" this thread is here. If that offends you, PM her.
 
What, just to get a photo of a cat in response? Not likely. :rolleyes:

In the meantime, I don't mind pointing out your behavior and the truly strange and capricious ways the mod system "works" on this Web site.
 
Last edited:
- Ignore the forum troll

- I don't like your dialogue. It doesn't feel natural because it's a bit wordy.

-
it'd be so nice if you could come by though.
Almost every sentence of your dialogue has a word you could delete with changing the meaning of the sentence.


- then went under them to tickle something else.

Errr? ok. He has another thing? You should have made allusions to that other thing instead of being completely vague. At least give us some idea ("then reaching around ..." )
 
The trick, though, is that lazy_lay will probably never see this because it was inappropriately moved to a different forum from where it was posted. (duh)
 
Obviously you can't read English, Bard. The post didn't start here and it explicitly doesn't belong here--by the clear statement of what does belong here. So it doesn't matter in the slightest where else it might have been put. It was inappropriately moved here. This is just a mod arbitrarily overreaching again. A little power thing they enjoy instead of being able to understand clearly expressed English. :rolleyes:

As far as a mod being permitted to post to the same threads with an alt, that is the height of elementary school shenanigans. Certainly not worthy of an adult site with pretensions of being literary--and, well, adult.

There goes your supreme over-confidence, unparalleled narcissism and of course some chest-thumping macho behaviour. And I'm not surprised. :rolleyes:

Just for the reminder:

- Just because the OP posted a snippet in Story Idea, it doesn't mean it belongs there just because you think so. You are NO ONE to decide which thread should go where, or even a person to question moving of threads. Laurel is here for that.

- You are NO ONE to decide what is worthy of an adult site and what is not.

You think your Forum trolling isn't elementary school enough?

I thought not. How can you be ever wrong?

You know everything, you sanctimonious dick.

Why even bother us sub-intelligent species with your hallowed presence here? Apparently, a mirror is all that you need to keep yourself busy for the rest of your life.

Happy trolling, troll boy.





Oh, BTW, the Moderator had left a redirect to this thread back in Story Ideas.

You didn't look? :eek:

That's what happens with Trolloxin overdose...:eek:




:rolleyes:
 
The bottom line is that I can read the descriptor for this forum, and you apparently can't. This isn't the garbage pail for mods from other forums. Beyond that the OP didn't ask for feedback. It's just a summary of a story idea. "Story idea." Get it? (Apparently not). :rolleyes:
 
It's no more a story "idea" than a "tiny story". As the OP "never asked for feedback" he never "asked for help on his idea". :rolleyes: I'll certainly bet he never asked for a troll to derail and ruin his thread. Maybe lazy_lay is so lazy that he doesn't even give a fuck about his posts after he makes them or about the story submission guidelines?
 
And now MyRubyLips' alt, DarkPleasures, shows up to pretend there's another voice in this. Perfect. And it's precious for you to go to your malicious troll alt to call anyone else a troll, MyRubyLips. :D

It doesn't matter if it fits in Story Ideas at all (although it does better than anywhere else), sweetie. By definition it doesn't belong here, and, as MyRubyLips, you were using Story Feedback for your garbage can.
 
lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg
 
Back
Top