Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dark chocolate covered marshallows

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Cadbury Mini eggs

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Noor

Citizen of the World
Yesterday I had some dark decent chocolate Aldi's.

It's not where I usually get chocolate at least not in the states but I was there and they had dark chocolate hazelnut when was good!

I was wonder what kinds of chocolate people like. Poll to follow.

Last edited:
Mmmm try that Lindt dark chcolate truffles. It's how imagine Girlsmiley's skin tastes like.

I don't often jones for chocolate and when I do, it's usually Peanut M&Ms from standing in line at the register.

If I set out to buy chocolate, I prefer a creamy import usually. I lean to milk chocolates but can appreciate a nice, bitter dark.

I like all the Lindnor truffles, but the one I seek out and can't seem to find when I need it for a desert I make is the Chocolate Hazelnut version.

I don't spell it fully, I spell it like wrd.

I always use the proper, formal version; Word up! Thusly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZjAantupsA

Then: I do my dance; do my dance, quick. Yo?

Crème brulé dessert truffles from Godiva are my preferred chocolate. I usually get their milk chocolate bars from Kohl's if I'm there. I hate dark chocolate and don't care for Hershey brand or cheap chocolate.

I submit an official verbal protest. You can't have a poll about chocolate and leave Ghiradelli chocolate off the list of options. This is a travesty!

I submit an official verbal protest. You can't have a poll about chocolate and leave Ghiradelli chocolate off the list of options. This is a travesty!

There are only 10 items per poll.
I also left off droste, guttard and callebaut.
Maybe we need a poll about cooking chocolates.

then there are all the chocolatiers chocolates

also tons of brands like green and black, theo...

I'd settle for everything that's sold in Brussels.

Back