Muslim Taliban kill 100+ so called kids....

A perfect time for The Fraud to weaken the military and the country!
 
has shit to do with Muslims and Islam

Lets all take a cab ride:rolleyes:
 
So that's where they make the " So Called Kids"..I thought it was Nickelodeon
 
Screen-shot-2014-12-16-at-9.41.27-AM.png
Words Not Used By Obama In Statement Condemning School Attack In Pakistan: Taliban, Islam, Muslims, Jihad…




Just a bunch of nuts with no religious affiliation or motivation killing people for no reason.
:rolleyes:
 
I agree

Kill em all

You can't agree with a question sport....

Now answer it.

Who the FUCK gives a SHIT about this?

Other than the obvious RWCJ crew scrounging for any excuse they can to keep their war welfare flowing. ;)
 
If we had a government with a backbone, it would use this mass murder to take on the ideology of the enemy and attack it relentlessly, we could take on their manhood, their backward culture, etc. They could get Hollywood involved in a propaganda war that would humiliate the enemy to the world, but this President doesn't want to take them on physically, or ideologically. He's soft on Islam.

Words Not Used By Obama In Statement Condemning School Attack In Pakistan: Taliban, Islam, Muslims, Jihad…
 
If we had a government with a backbone, it would use this mass murder to take on the ideology of the enemy and attack it relentlessly, we could take on their manhood, their backward culture, etc. They could get Hollywood involved in a propaganda war that would humiliate the enemy to the world, but this President doesn't want to take them on physically, or ideologically. He's soft on Islam.

Ah yes, the John Wayne style of cleaning up the place.. forget the fact it got a bunch of American soldiers killed in Iraq...and created the most gigantic mess of any president ever, nearly sending this country into a depression.

bush-on-uss-abraham-lincoln-gives-mission-accomplished-victory-speech.jpg
 
Ah yes, the John Wayne style of cleaning up the place.. forget the fact it got a bunch of American soldiers killed in Iraq...and created the most gigantic mess of any president ever, nearly sending this country into a depression.

I believe JFK created a greater mess than any other pres. - in Vietnam. Far more people were eventually killed.
 
If we had a government with a backbone, it would use this mass murder to take on the ideology of the enemy and attack it relentlessly,

1) Why this particular one and not any of the other horrifying acts that we routinely ignore in other parts of the world???

2)Who is "the enemy" ?

and

3) To what end? What does attacking them relentlessly do for the US of A? How does the average american citizen benefit or have their life improved?

we could take on their manhood, their backward culture, etc. They could get Hollywood involved in a propaganda war that would humiliate the enemy to the world,

For what purpose? What do you suppose this would accomplish for the American people? :confused:

but this President doesn't want to take them on physically, or ideologically. He's soft on Islam.

Are you advocating the US openly engage the followers of Islam in a religious war?
 
Last edited:
I propose, since the Obama administration doesn't want to fight them on the ground, to engage them in an ideological battle instead, but Obama's sympathies towards Islam prevents him from doing so. Much of WWII was won by demonizing Nazism, Japanese Imperialism, and their atrocities.

He is in league with terrorists

Hussein

Obola:cool:
 
Back
Top