Ode to smoothg103rd- Fuck Diggity

Fresh as in snapping at me. Like when a vegetable is fresh, it snaps... Not fresh like new Jordans. :rolleyes:

I imagine Nicki Minaj when you talk.

I like smooth's contributions in threads like this. He seems like a really down-to-earth, genuine guy. I usually put him on ignore for political threads though. When he and Kitty go on a hijack, it's easier to just scroll past empty spaces.

I like smooth's contributions in threads like this. He seems like a really down-to-earth, genuine guy. I usually put him on ignore for political threads though. When he and Kitty go on a hijack, it's easier to just scroll past empty spaces.

I look, talk, and dress nothing like Nicki Minaj. You just named the only curvy black woman you know. :rolleyes: And, again, no one gives a shit about your ignore list. If you're trying to fit in, don't do it at my expense. Try being a somewhat interesting person first.

Last edited:

I just don't play politics. And where come from different worlds so we can't relate. But in real life, I'm probably the most humble guy you will ever meet. I don't say too much and when I talk its for a reason. You all just ain't use to dealing with someone like me so you throw shade. But I could respect it.

I look, talk, and dress nothing like Nicki Minaj. You just named the only curvy black woman you know. :rolleyes: And, again, no one gives a shit about your ignore list. If you're trying to fit in, don't do it at my expense. Try being a somewhat interesting person first.

Nicki got a phat ass, and she shake that shit. He would be a fool not to know her.

Nicki got a phat ass, and she shake that shit. He would be a fool not to know her.

Will you shut up and take my back just for once. I am a woman of color and curvy and so he just said her name because she is a woman of color and curvy. It's like saying we all look alike :rolleyes:

Will you shut up and take my back just for once. I am a woman of color and curvy and so he just said her name because she is a woman of color and curvy. It's like saying we all look alike :rolleyes:

But he never seen you.

I meant her voice and mannerisms. :confused: But okay. Back on you go. :rose:

I meant her voice and mannerisms. :confused: But okay. Back on you go. :rose:

HOW CAN YOU COMPARE MY VOICE TO HER, HAVE YOU HEARD ME? :rolleyes: You're all DICKS. RACIST OLD DICKS. Put me on ignore, I don't care bastard. Just shut the fuck up to me. :)

Hey, Pmann. :)

Hey Look! :eek:

It's LadyVer! :D

tumblr_m5j2gbbKv61qlz1v3o1_500.gif

Hi LadyVer!

:)

I just don't play politics. And where come from different worlds so we can't relate. But in real life, I'm probably the most humble guy you will ever meet. I don't say too much and when I talk its for a reason. You all just ain't use to dealing with someone like me so you throw shade. But I could respect it.

I think you'd be surprised. I came from humble beginnings. I was born a poor black child.

navin_family.jpg

How come no one has posted Life Changing Experience yet?

I'm high ishell so it didn't really register yet but I'm sure I'll be thinking about it 2mar. No lie I didn't even see it coming. While I'm walking to my car high ishell I admit I wasn't paying attention all I heard was what's sup now motherfucker. As I look up to see where the noise coming from my eyes wide in as I'm staring at the barrel of a 357 magnum. OH SHIT I thought to myself CLICK I close my eyes CLICK the next sound I heard was the scariest, two loud gunshots this is it I thought to myself. My mind racing as 100 different things running throw it. Now I hear a car door open and slam shut tires squeaking and a engine that sound like the pedal is to the floor. Wtf going on I think to myself. A loud slam as some one close they house door. Honestly at this point idk if I'm still standing or laying down bleeding out. As I open my eyes the first thing I see is two bullet holes in the front of my car. As I'm standing there heart racing thinking wtf just happened

You're welcome, pmann.

Back