Ode to smoothg103rd- Fuck Diggity

He offers to suck dicks.

Telling people to eat dicks is crip slang for I blow all the boys.

Projecting your fantasies is the first step toward having the courage to express your inner desires openly. I commend your progress!

Projecting your fantasies is the first step toward having the courage to express your inner desires openly. I commend your progress!

nah.gif

How you been?

Up and down. Insurance issues but I think there is a solution. Yesterday I spent the whole day out doing steampunk stuff, it was fun. Now looking for new consulting clients or maybe a job- part time or full time, and take a bit of a break from being a consultant. Of course every time I do this, consulting picks up...

Talked to B's bestie so I have some stuff to do there, write his dad, send some stuff. I still haven't answered all the condolence mail I got. I just wasn't up to it, I think now maybe I can. Still cry sometimes like when I was looking for meteors last night, missed him watching too, it was too foggy so I didn't see any.

Been dreaming about some designs, this always happens when I have other plans ;) but I saw an exhibit at the Art Museum yesterday (for the 3rd time!) and it got me thinking... I cleared my studio a bit, and I did take in a commission a while back that I should work on.

I am testing some hiking boots, I haven't had any in years, and I think the ankle support would be good right now.

So the answer is I have been up and down, mainly up, and somewhat focused but a lot of stuff going on.

How have you been?

Up and down. Insurance issues but I think there is a solution. Yesterday I spent the whole day out doing steampunk stuff, it was fun. Now looking for new consulting clients or maybe a job- part time or full time, and take a bit of a break from being a consultant. Of course every time I do this, consulting picks up...

Talked to B's bestie so I have some stuff to do there, write his dad, send some stuff. I still haven't answered all the condolence mail I got. I just wasn't up to it, I think now maybe I can. Still cry sometimes like when I was looking for meteors last night, missed him watching too, it was too foggy so I didn't see any.

Been dreaming about some designs, this always happens when I have other plans ;) but I saw an exhibit at the Art Museum yesterday (for the 3rd time!) and it got me thinking... I cleared my studio a bit, and I did take in a commission a while back that I should work on.

I am testing some hiking boots, I haven't had any in years, and I think the ankle support would be good right now.

So the answer is I have been up and down, mainly up, and somewhat focused but a lot of stuff going on.

How have you been?

Me I been good. Told you about the little gig I got, it's ok but it gets frustrating sometimes. I know use to working and being talked to like that. I straighten it out between one of my supervisors (kinda) but the other one still gets on my nerves. I be taking a lot of shorts from them, and I'm not use to that. I surprised myself with how much lead way I give them. Just hope they don't make me blow my top. I found myself missing my old self. Not so much with the crimes and negatively, but just being around them. Went to a party over the weekend and had the time of my life. I'm building a better relationship with the babymother I got the two by. It's still kinda bad blood, but its improving and that's good. All in all I been good can't complain. Been thinking about my father since he is on his way home, I missed his call today now it probably be another week before I talk to him. I'm a better person than I was yesterday and that's all I could ask for.

dear smooth,
post your dick. all the real g's post dick.
love,
neci

Me I been good. Told you about the little gig I got, it's ok but it gets frustrating sometimes. I know use to working and being talked to like that. I straighten it out between one of my supervisors (kinda) but the other one still gets on my nerves. I be taking a lot of shorts from them, and I'm not use to that. I surprised myself with how much lead way I give them. Just hope they don't make me blow my top. I found myself missing my old self. Not so much with the crimes and negatively, but just being around them. Went to a party over the weekend and had the time of my life. I'm building a better relationship with the babymother I got the two by. It's still kinda bad blood, but its improving and that's good. All in all I been good can't complain. Been thinking about my father since he is on his way home, I missed his call today now it probably be another week before I talk to him. I'm a better person than I was yesterday and that's all I could ask for.

Negatively? Negativity :rose: lol

Back