Littlefinger

dead account
Screw Funk and her bully insecurities! I like your avatar right now. It's never what I thought of when reading your posts before but I definitely like the growth and balance it shows that you display yourself so openly. Me? Not there yet. But seeing your face around def makes me feel tempted to put one up.

Screw Funk and her bully insecurities! I like your avatar right now. It's never what I thought of when reading your posts before but I definitely like the growth and balance it shows that you display yourself so openly. Me? Not there yet. But seeing your face around def makes me feel tempted to put one up.

I decided to put it up because I need to start living much more authentically. I made a thread about the real people behind the posts.... so I have to be real too :)

I put my ugly mug up all the time.

You are not ugly!

Is that her hs graduation picture?

No - this pic was taken mid-July this year.

Sorry, pink. I do not really frequent threads you're in. Didn't mean any disrespect. Just saw WQ for the first time and then saw her getting sass and thought she deserved to hear something nice.

I guess I just always considered you pretty and thought you must know. ^^; Sorry. *kisses your cheek*

I decided to put it up because I need to start living much more authentically. I made a thread about the real people behind the posts.... so I have to be real too :)

You are not ugly!

I know and it shows. You look very happy and content with yourself. I'm glad to see the change. :):heart:

I like her new avatar and her reasons for doing so.

I always appreciate knowing what people look like. I kind of prefer it after I have preconceptions then having them blown away.

Even seeing bob was interesting. Humanized him for me a bit. He and are are not that much different in appearance to people that would know neither of us. I am much better looking, of course, but that is because I am prettier on the inside.

I like her new avatar and her reasons for doing so.

I always appreciate knowing what people look like. I kind of prefer it after I have preconceptions then having them blown away.

Even seeing bob was interesting. Humanized him for me a bit. He and are are not that much different in appearance to people that would know neither of us. I am much better looking, of course, but that is because I am prettier on the inside.

I never saw the old one.

You are not ugly!

Yep.

Definitely Psychotic! ;)

Welcome to the mug club!:cool:

So i went and screwed someone I shouldn't have, that doesn't make me fake. I am one of the most real people you will find on this board. Now I'm done arguing with you, you're just pissed at the world right now and taking it out on me.

So i went and screwed someone I shouldn't have, that doesn't make me fake. I am one of the most real people you will find on this board. Now I'm done arguing with you, you're just pissed at the world right now and taking it out on me.

I was talking about WQ.

Back