Why is the media promoting transgenderism so heavily?

"I don't like science because it says that women can do something as well as I can while simultaneously forcing me to think about the sexism inherit in my entertainment venu of choice so I'll just pretend these studies are somehow flawed."

Wake up.

What about the olympics?

Do women weightlifters lift as much as men? I just checked the stats, they don't.

Do women sprinters run as fast as men? I just checked the stats, they don't.

Like bot said, it's not sexist, it's biological. Women compete in the exact same sports that men do but don't match in stats. Again, wake the fuck up.

I am not into cartoons. If you want me to understand your reponse to me, please use your words.

laugh.gif

Easy. Almost nobody else seems to think there's an issue here.
So my reasoning is that funk simply doesn't want to be subjected to it, given that transgenderism is not going to affect her life in any way whatsoever.

She is Transgender dum dum :rolleyes:

So my reasoning is that funk simply doesn't want to be subjected to it, given that transgenderism is not going to affect her life in any way whatsoever.

A couple of her posts made me think that she feels the transgender community are getting more advocacy and media attention than like black people.

I think that's what she's saying but would rather use sassiness as a filler, in lieu of just saying that.

He has one now, and we're all participants.

I don't believe in big conspiracies. Who would gain by "normalizing" the .05% you referenced?

I have several threads pointing out a variety of strange trends. This topic is a minor piece of the puzzle.

I am being dismissed as a bigot for merely asking the question. Free speech and due process are being eroded, which is the recurring theme in my threads of late (among other societal shifts I am noticing) . The real question is, why and by whom.

Last edited:

You have just done what I expected. You say that no one else has a problem and therefore I must be a bigot. Go back and read the OP again. Called that this will happen.

So this is a "for us or against us" issue which should not be questioned? Dissent must not be tolerated? So long as "everyone" agrees, anyone who doesn't is suspect?

Hmmm...

When did that happen, and how did that happen?

Last edited:
I love science, I'm a fucking biologist!!LOL

Why do you think I'm asking for evidence to back up this corn ball bullshit?

You're just mad because your white knight theory that women can run as fast, hit as hard and lift just as much as a man doesn't pan out in the real world.

Women can do damn near everything as well as a man can, a few things better than men can, along with all sorts of shit men can't do.

But sheer physical speed and power are literally the only things that don't make that list, a list not even peeing standing up made.....and you have NOTHING to say otherwise. If you did you would be throwing all the records and statistics in my face and telling me to eat it. All sorts of documentation of a strong competitive history of women running as fast or faster, lifting/tossing/pulling just as much or more than men and men getting their ass beat in rings by women. Oh and about 30 women would be doing the same fucking thing, but that doesn't exist and it's not happening because it's bullshit.

Unless you have some records you would like to share showing women can indeed run as far/fast hit as hard and lift/toss just as much....I'm always open to changing my tune in the face of evidence.....

Is there sexism in pro sports? Absolutely....shit's everywhere. But it is not in the pointing out of physical differences...no matter how badly you want them to be.

Take the worlds meanest/toughest women and put them through the same training, they would get massacred on the field/in the ring. It would be so unfair it would be boring to the sports fan and disturbing to anyone who wasn't a sociopathic blood junkie.

Here's some more articles explaining why that's just not the case. It's a social construct that makes these stats happen because of the way gender differences in training is handled. I don't offer those records because I don't know or care about professional sports. I'm sure they exist. But I know science, so here's some more of that explaining why these stats exist, and it's not "men are just stronger'. It's a complex social issue that can be addressed.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/014904000272939#.VI3_X3s3m9c

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/01490409709512236#.VI3_Y3s3m9c

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02701367.1996.10607949#.VI3_Z3s3m9c

Here Bot, just for you I did a Google search and in three seconds came away with:

Pamala Reed

Lynn Hill

Kelly Kulick- but of the sports, which I already think are fucking lame, this one is even somehow MORE lame

Billy Jean King

Anky Van Grunsven

And, apparently everybody in these sports? Is that why I can't shoot? Everyone always made fun of me but maybe my dick was just in the way. If it's apparently just biology that controls sports and not cultural influence from a lifetime of bullshit.

Edit: And what you have to understand about these people, is they did this fighting incredible odds. They spent an entire childhood steeped in cultural norms that told them they should be concentraiting on their academics and not getting their clothes dirty while their male counterparts were told that they should be held back a year because the team needs them. From as early as THREE FUCKING MONTHS they were being told this. So most people take that to heart and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. That doesn't mean they don't want it. It means that they don't think it's a good lifechoice to put in the same training for (again, I just learned, thanks google) A FUCKING FIFTH OF THE PRIZE MONEY!? Really, sports people? A woman makes a THIRD in professional distance running that a man does? Even the ultramarathon runner above who IS BETTER AT IT THEN MEN!? No shit women don't want to do that. Make less- a shitload less than the guys who she's better than.

The solution, the same one that trans folks are advocating for, just to bring it full circle, is to not have such rigid gender boundaries so (among other things) athletes won't have a lifetime of bullshit in their way.

Or we could... not pay people millions of dollars to run in a circle or throw a ball around or run into each other. I never understood the appeal.

Last edited:
You have just done what I expected. You say that no one else has a problem and therefore I must be a bigot. Go back and read the OP again. Called that this will happen.

So this is a "for us or against us" issue which should not be questioned? Dissent must not be tolerated? So long as "everyone" agrees, anyone who doesn't is suspect?

Hmmm...

When did that happen, and how did that happen?

I don't think you're a bigot. I do think you are seeing conspiracies where there aren't any though.

Come on, all Hollywood people are in it for themselves. I am supposed to be Cox is the exception? Removing your penis makes you a saint now?

Nobody's saying she's a saint, but if she were the ONLY transgender out there, you MIGHT have a case. As it is, it's the world against what she is and everything I've seen her speak out on and support tells me she's nowhere near the way you're painting her to be.

She'd be directly undermining herself if she were. This isn't a fad, this is a lifestyle for forever.

Nobody's saying she's a saint, but if she were the ONLY transgender out there, you MIGHT have a case. As it is, it's the world against what she is and everything I've seen her speak out on and support tells me she's nowhere near the way you're painting her to be.

She'd be directly undermining herself if she were. This isn't a fad, this is a lifestyle for forever.

Seems to be a fad to support the lifestyle, is the point.

Is "the world" really against her? I suspect most people just don't know /don't care/ are to busy trying to eat and get running water instead of being against transgenders. Hell they are well represented in SEA and seemingly no gives a fuck. If you asked the average America "who is laverne Cox" they would have no idea. Put 100 random citizens in a room, I would guess 1 would say Orange is the New Black. And i am rounding up. Transgenderism is nothing new. It's one of those things that most people don't care about. But now we are #supposed# to care.

You are a new yorker, pretend you aren't.

Last edited:
I don't think you're a bigot. I do think you are seeing conspiracies where there aren't any though.

But I have not laid out a case for anything as of yet. (I don't even have a "case" yet, not even in my mind) You call it a conspiracy in an attempt to marginalize me as a kook. It is a way for you to righteously dismiss me without giving my questions any merit. You are dismissing me for going against the grain by merely raising questions. You do it because in your mind the case is closed so now it is us against them.

Very frightening for Western society.

Is "the world" really against her? I suspect most people just don't know /don't care/ are to busy trying to eat and get running water instead of being against transgenders. Hell they are well represented in SEA and seemingly no gives a fuck. If you asked the average America "who is laverne Cox" they would have no idea. Put 100 random citizens in a room, I would guess 1 would say Orange is the New Black. And i am rounding up. Transgenderism is nothing new. It's one of those things that most people don't care about. But now we are #supposed# to care.

You are a new yorker, pretend you aren't.

I can't say that people "don't care" in the sense that they're saying "live and let live." I don't see that happening (to a significant extent) at all. I think there's a minority handful of people who honestly don't care as in, "it doesn't affect my life so why should I be bothered to throw hate?" (my personal camp.) I believe most people can't get with transgenders because they are used to men and women being binary absolutes from birth to death. Inside that "most" are both those who are stuck on the "just can't figure them weirdos out but oh welp" fence and those who react aggressively or violently to that which challenges their concepts of what makes a man a man and a woman a woman. That is what she's fighting because there are individuals being discriminated and getting killed over that. And yeah, this is nothing new, but these are different times.

If they truly didn't care, then there wouldn't be an "issue" for her and other transgenders to speak out about their civil rights. True, exploitation and selfishness for the $$$ exists on all levels by all involved to some extent but she's an outspoken figurehead of what she is. It doesn't make sense and is counterproductive for those in the forefront to be anything less than honestly supportive of their cause, saint or no saint.

I can't say that people "don't care" in the sense that they're saying "live and let live." I don't see that happening (to a significant extent) at all. I think there's a minority handful of people who honestly don't care as in, "it doesn't affect my life so why should I be bothered to throw hate?" (my personal camp.) I believe most people can't get with transgenders because they are used to men and women being binary absolutes from birth to death. Inside that "most" are both those who are stuck on the "just can't figure them weirdos out but oh welp" fence and those who react aggressively or violently to that which challenges their concepts of what makes a man a man and a woman a woman. That is what she's fighting because there are individuals being discriminated and getting killed over that. And yeah, this is nothing new, but these are different times.

If they truly didn't care, then there wouldn't be an "issue" for her and other transgenders to speak out about their civil rights. True, exploitation and selfishness for the $$$ exists on all levels by all involved to some extent but she's an outspoken figurehead of what she is. It doesn't make sense and is counterproductive for those in the forefront to be anything less than honestly supportive of their cause, saint or no saint.

The vast majority of people on this planet do not even think about it. It never enters their mind. Probably 90%. They come across a transgender and shrug, "that was different" then move on with their lives.

You are assuming that what you see happening is the same as everyone else. Most people aren't as rich as you, they don't have time or mental energy to even see this on the radar. Yes you are rich on the world scale, as am I. Your wealth allows you to ponder such things. Most people are just trying to eat. And are trying to avoid systemic atrocities. People are avoiding having their head chopped off, their clits carved out, being decapitated.. They want running water. They don't care about Cox nor transgender folk in general.

Last edited:
But who is doing the controlling? And what is the end game?

Who?
The social engineers of Big Brother.

Why?
To maintain control. Power and wealth.

*bangs the Khrushchev shoe*

It's the death of a thousand cuts!
Incrementally move the people further to an extreme.

*throws open the Overton window*

It limits free speech through peer pressure and political correctness.

Who?
The social engineers of Big Brother.

Why?
To maintain control. Power and wealth.

*bangs the Khrushchev shoe*

It's the death of a thousand cuts!
Incrementally move the people further to an extreme.

*throws open the Overton window*

Who are the social engineers of big brother?

Just got finished reading the last few pages of this thread. The conversation going on here supports what I quoted above.

I would have sworn conflict was necessary to a good story.

Life transgendered must be rife with conflict.

What pisses me off is Netflix promoting felonism by streaming Orange is the New Black.

Back