What is done to political dissidents in China?

Mike_Yates

Literotica's Anti-Hero
How are political dissidents dealt with in repressive societies like China?

Aren't they arrested and then sent to gulags and prisons where they are brutally and savagely tortured and eventually killed?

I've heard stories of Chinese dissidents being placed into a cauldron of boiling hot water or oil.

I would imagine they are cooked like a Chinese frog soup. Put in cool water and the temperature is slowly increased until some point past a very nice spa-like temperature.

They are arrested, usually in the middle of the night or at work, imprisoned without charges ."Questioned" (water boarding would seem like a picnic) for months or years with no recourse. If they live ... the powers that be have decided it is not to their advantage to not disappear they have a "fair" trial with the verdict decided in advance. They are guilty or they would not have been arrested...some times family and friends are judged guilty also and they are all sent for "social reeducation".

Sometime they come back and sometimes they don't comeback. Depends on how well known they are and how much pressure is put on the government.

How do you not know this?:confused:

They are arrested, usually in the middle of the night or at work, imprisoned without charges ."Questioned" (water boarding would seem like a picnic) for months or years with no recourse. If they live ... the powers that be have decided it is not to their advantage to not disappear they have a "fair" trial with the verdict decided in advance. They are guilty or they would not have been arrested...some times family and friends are judged guilty also and they are all sent for "social reeducation".

Sometime they come back and sometimes they don't comeback. Depends on how well known they are and how much pressure is put on the government.

How do you not know this?:confused:

I thought you were talking about Guantanamo. But then I noticed that these guys at least get a trial!

I thought you were talking about Guantanamo. But then I noticed that these guys at least get a trial!

No.

Hell, I thought it was pretty impressive considering how drunk I was!:cool:

And you have military /armed conflict legalities mixed up with criminal courts and the American Justice system.

But don't worry about it or do (Guantanamo makes a great distraction)the real shit goes (probably still does) down on somebody else's soil. You never will hear about them or those places.

I dare say this has gone on since WWII.

Does OBAMA know about it... Why would they tell him?

zomgisacutalsdhygslfdhgk_zps676e7380_by_dekuscrubxx-d6qxroo.jpg

Back