White deaths outnumber births for first time

I'm not familiar enough with your posts to know if that's supposed to be funny.

I was being sarcastic. however, if you pay attention to migration trends or birth rates, most places will change in 50 years. Including the Middle East and Israel.

Its not a surprise that Whites, per se, will be a minority by then.

The fact is, that nobody except for scared shit-less racists like JamesB up there give two shits about this "fact".

By echoing this racial fearmongering you painted yourself in his likeness. More than likely out of plain old stupidity.

Unlike some people, I'm interested in facts, and deal with them as they come. That's far from being stupid. Ignoring facts is being stupid.

I was being sarcastic. however, if you pay attention to migration trends or birth rates, most places will change in 50 years. Including the Middle East and Israel.

Its not a surprise that Whites, per se, will be a minority by then.

Changes are coming fast now, unlike in the past. Lightning speed, comparatively speaking.

When the niggers get a clue and realize they'll hafta work if there are too few whites, I expect they'll commit mass suicide which will increase the percentage of whites.

In the Old South the nigger toiled about one month outta they year...two weeks of planting cotton, and two weeks of picking cotton. The rest of the time they spent fishing and picking their banjo's. Or getting drunk out behind the barn.

When the niggers get a clue and realize they'll hafta work if there are too few whites, I expect they'll commit mass suicide which will increase the percentage of whites.

In the Old South the nigger toiled about one month outta they year...two weeks of planting cotton, and two weeks of picking cotton. The rest of the time they spent fishing and picking their banjo's. Or getting drunk out behind the barn.

James, I'm going to start taking you with my natural sense of humor, instead of chastising you for your use of certain words, etc. So, I guess those were the good old days for black folks. I have to admit, I'd probably not be too unhappy planting that cotton for two weeks, fishing all summer, 'cept for playing my banjo and getting drunk, and then pickin' dat cotton for two weeks, den jes layin' back and enjoyin' mahself fo sho all de res' of de yar.

Hey, toubab...

...have mentioned in this thread yet what "a badass" you are in real life?

We're on the roll with all these racial threads. The white population is aging while you have a younger, more fertile Latino generation.

James, I'm going to start taking you with my natural sense of humor, instead of chastising you for your use of certain words, etc. So, I guess those were the good old days for black folks. I have to admit, I'd probably not be too unhappy planting that cotton for two weeks, fishing all summer, 'cept for playing my banjo and getting drunk, and then pickin' dat cotton for two weeks, den jes layin' back and enjoyin' mahself fo sho all de res' of de yar.

Drive by any cotton farm and see how busy they are tween planting and picking. Or rice! The hardest part of growing rice is to sit on a log reading a paper and shit in the water to keep the rice fertilized.

We're on the roll with all these racial threads. The white population is aging while you have a younger, more fertile Latino generation.

Actually, Now, the fastest growing demographic in the US is Asian. But it's crystal clear that whites will become a minority in the US relatively soon.

Drive by any cotton farm and see how busy they are tween planting and picking. Or rice! The hardest part of growing rice is to sit on a log reading a paper and shit in the water to keep the rice fertilized.

I rather doubt slaves were allowed to sit around eleven months out of the year, or even one month out of the year.

I am speaking from an objective viewpoint. You are reading into it far too deeply. It is true, that white Non-Hispanic population is quickly aging and becoming smaller. I'm not happy about it nor sad, I'm neutral.

;)

Well, I'm just still going off how you slammed my heritage as being somewhat less than native...

:(

You sure as hell are not neutral when you think that I am being too "white."

You were nice in your PM, but since then, my polity seems to have made you sour on my ability to be reasoned and balanced.

I don't "get" it.

Actually, Now, the fastest growing demographic in the US is Asian. But it's crystal clear that whites will become a minority in the US relatively soon.

Well I never said Latinos are the fastest growing in my post, yes, Asians are the fastest growing but their numbers are still very small relative to Latinos who are already the most populous minority group. By the way, they can be of any race, so it's more of a cultural impact.

Well, I'm just still going off how you slammed my heritage as being somewhat less than native...

:(

You sure as hell are not neutral when you think that I am being too "white."

You were nice in your PM, but since then, my polity seems to have made you sour on my ability to be reasoned and balanced.

I don't "get" it.

Not sour on you, but you need to quit the race-baiting.

I'd better learn to Salsa.....:D

LOL, thank goodness I'm fluent in Spanish.

How the hell am I race baiting?

whatchu_talkin_bout_willis.jpg

Whites will be the majority ethnic group for as long as you live, Look at the actual census numbers.

I consider a few decades to be relatively soon when talking about demographic changes. And I've already said what you just said.

Back