White deaths outnumber births for first time

At least JBJ has an ouce of courage to be a racist prick... you, you're just a shivled little turd of a racist.

If you're what "white people" are, then it's a good thing that they're dying out.

:confused: We are not here to talk about me so stop talking about me, talk about the thread instead otherwise get out of here.

If that is what you wish to us white people then i have to say shame your bloodline didn't make a stop by Germany in the late 1930s and early 1940s

Explain the difference... another $10 is at stake.

One would mean no one expresses his or her opinion as strongly as I do. Which is not what I said. The other means others might express their opinion as strongly as I do, but none more strongly. Which is what I actually said.

Now shut the fuck up, you moron.

Poor and uneducated folks reproduce many times more than the middle and upper class. That's why there is such a surplus of the impoverished, illiterate, and uneducated.

There are hordes and teeming masses of them in every major city to be in fact.

Eventually they will completely outnumber intelligent and educated folk 50 to 1 and at that moment the entire world will be doomed for economic/sociological/ecological collapse into total anarchy and lawless mayhem.

And even despite these extreme circumstances, the dredge of society will continue to reproduce exponentially.

Last edited:
:confused: We are not here to talk about me so stop talking about me, talk about the thread instead otherwise get out of here.

I am talking about the thread. The topic is the race baiting that 2bob engaged in by starting the thread, and that he's been dancing around like a court jester with the entire time. You're the assistant baboon in training.

If that is what you wish to us white people then i have to say shame your bloodline didn't make a stop by Germany in the late 1930s and early 1940s

No, that's not what I said, you're a MORON!

See how that works? Except in this case, it's actually true.

One would mean no one expresses his or her opinion as strongly as I do. Which is not what I said. The other means others might express their opinion as strongly as I do, but none more strongly. Which is what I actually said.

Now shut the fuck up, you moron.

Who expresses their opinion as "strongly" as you do?

hahaha.

Poor and uneducated folks reproduce many times more than the middle and upper class. That's why there is such a surplus of the poor, illiterate, and uneducated.

There are teeming masses of them in every major city to be in fact.

Eventually they will completely outnumber intelligent and educated folk and the entire world will be doomed for economic/sociological/ecological collapse.

true
In fact this is not just happening in "white" wealthy countries but in east Asian countries too, like Japan and South Korea.

Poor and uneducated folks reproduce many times more than the middle and upper class. That's why there is such a surplus of the impoverished, illiterate, and uneducated.

There are hordes and teeming masses of them in every major city to be in fact.

Eventually they will completely outnumber intelligent and educated folk 50 to 1 and at that moment the entire world will be doomed for economic/sociological/ecological collapse into total anarchy and lawless mayhem.

And even despite these extreme circumstances, the dredge of society will continue to reproduce exponentially.

This is why 2bob and NYC man are alive...

true
In fact this is not just happening in "white" wealthy countries but in east Asian countries too, like Japan and South Korea.

For some odd reason, infertility rates amongst the middle, upper, and wealthy classes is much higher than for those who are poor or are on welfare.

It seems that the more money you have, the less likely you will be able to conceive a child.

Last edited:
I am talking about the thread. The topic is the race baiting that 2bob engaged in by starting the thread, and that he's been dancing around like a court jester with the entire time. You're the assistant baboon in training.

No, that's not what I said, you're a MORON!

See how that works? Except in this case, it's actually true.

I don't know why he opened the thread, i could care less what his actual reason was.
I care whats being presented, so, do u have anything to say?

For some odd reason, infertility rates amongst the middle, upper, and wealthy classes is much higher than for those who are poor or are on welfare.

It seems that the more money you have, the less likely you will be able to conceive a child.
Finally someone who is on topic
and not into racist calling

Good night man. Maybe i reply tomorrow

I joined the bandwagon to see how calling everyone racist feels like

Its the new Tee Ball Plastic Trophy. But soon RACIST will become the modern form of EINSTEIN. People will ask, HOW DID HE KNOW! And COSMO will feature articles like: GIRLS! THERES MORE THAN AN UNEMPLOYMENT CHECK, A FREE BUS PASS, AND THE BOX OF PAMPERS HIS MAMA BUY FOR YOU. Or this: SURE HE GOT A 12 INCH DONG BUT YOU AINT GETTING ANY, HIS HOS IS GETTING IT.

Last edited by a moderator:

It is a function of age. Fertility rates are higher in younger women. A lot of women are putting off having children in favor of education and or career. A lot of couples are choosing to have less children, even if fertile.

That is especially true of people that come from wealth. It makes sense, if your family support system and culture encourage putting of children until you are able to afford them, you tend to stay out of poverty. The flip side is that those that come from poverty tend to repeat the cycle of early child bearing.

These trends are seen across all ethnicities, but are slightly more pronounced for White women, followed by Black, then Hispanic, then Asian.

Last edited:
At least JBJ has an ouce of courage to be a racist prick... you, you're just a shivled little turd of a racist.

If you're what "white people" are, then it's a good thing that they're dying out.

yet you are a welfare tard that is a cross dresser

Well, if white deaths outnumber births, one thing is certain: Nobody can do anything about it. Not government, and not any private organization. A white individual might make a personal decision to breed more, but that won't change the picture.

Back