Muslim Taliban kill 100+ so called kids....

1) Why this particular one and not any of the other horrifying acts that we routinely ignore in other parts of the world???

2)Who is "the enemy" ?

and

3) To what end? What does attacking them relentlessly do for the US of A? How does the average american citizen benefit or have their life improved?



For what purpose? What do you suppose this would accomplish for the American people? :confused:



Are you advocating the US openly engage the followers of Islam in a religious war?
Yes, kill all Muslims.....bomb all Muslim countries to dust:cool:
 
I propose, since the Obama administration doesn't want to fight them on the ground, to engage them in an ideological battle instead, but Obama's sympathies towards Islam prevents him from doing so. Much of WWII was won by demonizing Nazism, Japanese Imperialism, and their atrocities.

So you don't want an actual war right now you just want a PR one in the hopes that the demonizing of Muslims will lead to one down the road?

Also you ignored the question as to what such actions as "relentlessly attacking the enemy" (Islam) accomplishes....

What do the actions you support stand to do for the US?

Further more why are you so scared to answer that question??
 
Last edited:
It takes on the enemy's own social media propaganda war.

1) who is the enemy, I keep asking you to define that yet you refuse. Taliban, ISIS all Muslims?

2) Another question you keep refusing to answer....to what fucking end?? WHY? WHAT DOES M'URICUH GET OUT OF IT FOR THE TIME, MONEY AND EFFORT.

But there are too many folks like you who are afraid we'll piss them off.

I'll scoot right over there and waste them by the truck load if you give me a half ass reason too....done it before, so try again.

The real reason I don't want to is because WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT?? What do we get out of it??

He traded five top Taliban commanders for an American traitor, for one.

I'll give you that one in the favoritism dept. I don't see how it was a negative for the US. Where is the damage?

he's negotiating with a state sponsor of terrorism, for two.

Just like every POTUS. What's your point and how did it harm America?

He turned a blind eye to Iraq, against the will of his generals,

For the will of the people who elected him largely on doing just that. The generals are POTUS's bitches...not the other way around ass hat, check your COC high speed. DENIED.

which allowed Isis to grow and take more territory than Al Qeada, for three.

And we the people of the US who elected him to GTFO should give a fuck why???

He's attacked our military and weakened it's officer corps with political officers, which helps our enemies, for four. He pursues the most damaging foreign policy in American history, for five.

Opinions...opinions...

How did that help our enemies?

I could go on all night.

I don'think you can considering your top 5 you barely had 1 item and it was half assed at best. I think you will do the publican' thing and scream treasonous evil doer all night long with nothing but opinion to back it up. If you or anyone in the GOP really had fuck all you would have charged his bitch ass the second you had his nuts in the jar.
 
Last edited:
He traded five top Taliban commanders for an American traitor, for one. he's negotiating with a state sponsor of terrorism, for two. He turned a blind eye to Iraq, against the will of his generals, which allowed Isis to grow and take more territory than Al Qeada, for three. He's attacked our military and weakened it's officer corps with political officers, which helps our enemies, for four. He pursues the most damaging foreign policy in American history, for five. I could go on all night.


Funny how it's only lunatics like you that have found him guilty...yer such a tool.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
 
Vetteman I'm not going to trash talk....

But I do want you to define this "enemy" you speak of and give a reason/bottom line....that's what I'm digging for.

For example...

We are defending ourselves from the invasion/attack......

or

They have lots of natural resources, and we should kick their ass's and take them.

Not more "BUT OBAMA!!" bullshit.

Who do you want to go to war with and why??

Super simple question, and Obama has fuck all to do with it....we are talking about you.
 
I take that as vettemans outright refusal to ID the enemy he supports the country going to war with and refusal to give any sort of coherent/rational reason as to why.

Typical publican'....zero shock.
 
Sounds to me like it could have been a black operation/staged event to be used for propaganda purposes on the phoney and fraudulent war on terrorism.
 
Last edited:
Sounds to me like it could have been a black operation/staged event to be used for propaganda purposes on the phoney and fraudulent war on terrorism.

The attackers were also killed and have been positively identified as Islamists. :eek:
 
You are free to get on your belly and surrender to it at will. Others with courage will fight on in your stead; be warm, safe, and irrelevant, under the bed.

....shivering in fear like a cold Chihuahua high on crack.
 
....shivering in fear like a cold Chihuahua high on crack.

oh another blow hard......puh-fuckin' lease bitch...your boy can't even ID the enemy or give a half decent reason why we should engage them.

All you cunts have is "BUTT BUTT MY WELFARE, AND OBAMA!!" that's the fuck it....and you don't have enough nut between the lot of you to fucking admit it.
 
Back
Top