Chinese zodiac extended

BoyNextDoor

I hate liars
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Posts
14,158
In an interesting turn of events, several East Asian countries including China, Vietnam, Korea and Japan have revised their traditional astrology. The Shēngxiào literally "birth likeness" means "circle of animals". It is a scheme and systematic plan of future action that relates each year to an animal and its reputed attributes according to a 12-year cycle which has been extended to a 13th animal likeness in recognition of the uniqueness of 2014 and its impact on the future.

2014, The Year of the Ass.



Nicki-Minaj_article_story_large.jpg


enhanced-5912-1415754673-1.jpg


selteringelitedaily.png



Screen-Shot-2013-06-21-at-11.49.39-AM.png


iggy-azalea.jpg


Hate+to+see+you+go%252C+love+to+watch.jpg
 
Are you doing the Year of the Cock next?

Too late. The Cock is the Tenth Animal in the Chinese Zodiac.

Cocks are happiest when they are surrounded by others, whether at a party or just a social gathering. They enjoy the spotlight and will exhibit their charm at any occasion. They expect others to listen to them while they speak and can become agitated if others don’t. Vain and boastful, Cocks like to brag about themselves and their accomplishments. Their continually seeking the unwavering attention of others annoys people around them at times.


young_ron_jeremy.jpg
 
Back
Top