Warrior Queen's Avatar

Blah blah blah. Still doesn't explain why you posted, "Screw Funk and her bully insecurities!"

I did explain it:

I wanted to make a positive comment to her without derailing your thread and you were only mentioned because 1. you made the comment and 2. it was a silly "Don't listen to them; I like what you're doing!"

Funk already told you what she said. It was meant to be a silly throwaway comment much like hers. Not a challenge.

Not to be overly quarrelsome or threadjack-y, but I would like to take this opportunity to challenge you to produce evidence of any "reasonable point" that Miles has made in the past year.

:)

My bad, Bob. I meant to say that vette and Ish or 4est, etc. made some good points but couldn't remember seeing Ish or 4est throwing around slurs(not in conversations I've had with them). I def remembered miles doing so, though. It's not meant to "disparage someone's character". The point was, I do not hang onto it, Bob. I'm not going to worry about my "internet cred" when I come here mostly when I am bored on my break at work or need something to do while I am supposed to be writing my book. :eek: When I get down to actually tongue-fucking miles or vette or warrior queen's asshole in real life with my actual tongue, whispering against their thigh what a dirty slut they are and how much I love them, then you're free to bring up the racist shit they say and ruin my hardon. Otherwise, it is just that transient that it doesn't matter to me.

For people so pumped up about "real people behind the screen" I am constantly surprised by how willing some are to make members out to be one-dimensional characters.
 
I'm not into my own photo as my avatar but have no complaints with WQ using hers.

Cheers
According to LinkedIn, the gentleman linked in your post is a sales manager who lives in Boston. Your profile lists you as living in China. What is the connection?
 
I've said the same thing to anyone insinuating that I am a racist, or have posted racist material. Nothing personal, but I will relentlessly attack the veracity of anyone insisting on perpetrating this scurrilous leftist Lit folklore.

Fair enough. It's not my issue and I don't care. Different thread, different day, new slate unless you're continuously bigoted and awful to read each time I see you, you know? Why hold onto it otherwise? although I know it's important to some people, so, sorry if I included you wrongfully in my comments. Sometimes I get too meta for my own good.
 
I've said the same thing to anyone insinuating that I am a racist, or have posted racist material. Nothing personal, but I will relentlessly attack the veracity of anyone insisting on perpetrating this scurrilous leftist Lit folklore.

"If I don't actually use the word "nigger", it's not racist. Besides, I gots lots of colored friends" - The Vetteman Creed
 
Back
Top