What would YOU do to a scab?

Ah, you're a Fox watcher. Have you met Jen?

wow you are one ignorant stupid bloke. so a person should get a bonus and paid more, just for staying at a job, right?

no one is entitled to more money (aka a higher salary) just for sticking another year out.
 
I would say thank you for working. If the others have a right to not accept pay or conditions, then others have the right to accept if they wish.
 
please, that was written by someone who is selling the pro union dream. the only value union add in today's world, is to protect lazy workers

You have never heard of the EPI?

You're stupider than I thought... that's quite an accomplishment.
 
Seanh doesn't believe in the individual, he believes in negotiating with the collective, and all things collective. This is how the mediocre escape the justice of the merit system, and how the labor pool becomes contaminated and stagnant.

And how did you manage to escape the "justice of the merit system"?

In any country with the labor standards you espouse, you'd be dead by now.
 
/hijack

Fata..... do you ever see Tathagata??? If so, pleaeeaase tell him I said hi and am sending him huge hugs!!!!! I have had no luck in contacting him. thanks!!


I think he was on a bender.
Rest assured he's to dumb to lie down and die..yet.
 
Let's see...

The members of Group A voluntarily refuse to work.

The members of Group B legally take their place and do the work.

This is a bad thing?
 
Let's see...

The members of Group A voluntarily refuse to work.

The members of Group B legally take their place and do the work.

This is a bad thing?

Let it be known that I agree with Miles this single solitary time.
 
Given that RN's are in such high demand she should find another job.

Umm, her other job would be EXACTLY the same as her current job. No hospital is different. Administration doesn't give a shit if your only break was to sit down to take a piss. They only care when you mark down "no lunch break" and they have to pay you for 12.5 hours.

Also, RNs were in high demand prior to the crash of 2008 when all of the retired nurses came back to the job force and none of the nurses of retirement age could afford to retire.
 
Let it be known that I agree with Miles this single solitary time.

At the risk of fracturing the time/space continuum:

...although on rare occasions I agree with Adre, my agreement with him agreeing with Miles is Haley's comet interval occurrence.
 
That's because you're a scumbag that is proud of being a scab.

Unlike you I realize that the world does not owe me a living. I work for what I have, and that includes the period where I stepped in to replace someone who chose to stand around and complain about his wage.
 
Back
Top