Lazarus!

Fata Morgana

Deckel Edged
Has nothing on you. WE WERE TOLD YOU'D POPPED YOUR FUCKING CLOGS.

Thank god its not true. I have missed you tons Sir Frederick. You should know that I've built a small altar for you in the corner of my bedroom. I printed off your av, laminated it so it's wipe-clean and surrounded it with religious icons and the Irish flag. Once a month I light the candles, put on Dropkick Murphys, pop in the gumshield and kneel down and masturbate furiously for a good half hour. And it's usually a good half hour.

I guess that will have to stop now then. :(

Now, if you were Jesus he may have risen from the dead.

Try stripping and then calling out his name. You may still get a rise out of him.

Don't stop the masturbation he'll just die again.

Has nothing on you. WE WERE TOLD YOU'D POPPED YOUR FUCKING CLOGS.

Thank god its not true. I have missed you tons Sir Frederick. You should know that I've built a small altar for you in the corner of my bedroom. I printed off your av, laminated it so it's wipe-clean and surrounded it with religious icons and the Irish flag. Once a month I light the candles, put on Dropkick Murphys, pop in the gumshield and kneel down and masturbate furiously for a good half hour. And it's usually a good half hour.

I guess that will have to stop now then. :(

She just turned 8 in September.
I had a "letter from Santa" sent to her this year..I think it may be the last year she "believes"
She was, as you so beautifully put it, gobsmacked

How old is that little lass in your av now?

She just turned 8 in September.
I had a "letter from Santa" sent to her this year..I think it may be the last year she "believes"
She was, as you so beautifully put it, gobsmacked

Wow. Where have those years gone. I remember the baby av you had up.

We have never spoken, that i remember, but I, too, am glad you didn't kick off.

And, now I'm off to work.

Even tho I'm officially on Hiatus, I had to pop on to see the ghost of Tath myself.

Don't ever disappear like that again. I've tried endlessly to get a hold of you.. Only to hear the vile rumor of your demise. Fata and I wore black and mourned for your sorry soul.

So glad to see you back you goofy Irishman.

Next month in Boston - Well toast to your resssurection. McGreevys. Don't hide from me this time. :heart:

By mourned I mean pounded by nethers like it was a veal cutlet.

Last edited:
You know I love you in black...

Even tho I'm officially on Hiatus, I had to pop on to see the ghost of Tath myself.

Don't ever disappear like that again. I've tried endlessly to get a hold of you.. Only to hear the vile rumor of your demise. Fata and I wore black and mourned for your sorry soul.

So glad to see you back you goofy Irishman.

Next month in Boston - Well toast to your resssurection. McGreevys. Don't hide from me this time. :heart:

Back