Virginia Roll Call

Mantis36

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Posts
133
Haven't seen a post for VA, so here we go.

Not sure how long this will last, but surely there are Virginian's here of various interests. So feel free to introduce yourselves and have some fun.

I'm 39/m/Winchester area.
 
Thanks both of you. Iknow there are more of us here. C'mon Virginia....don't be shy
 
Thanks both of you. I know there are more of us here. C'mon Virginia....don't be shy. :D
 
I am in MD. I had a MD, DC and VA thread going but they moved it to the playground for some reason which does not make sense. I argued with the admin about it but was told that was the rules.

It is really hard to get people from the area to post for some reason. Maybe it is because there are so few people on Lit from our area. For some reason Pennsylvania goes gangs buster for posts.
 
Southwest, Richmond, or Williamsburg depending on the time of year. :)
 
Nice to meet everyone. Hope we're all doin fine. Got a campfire goin now.just sittin back chillin.
 
New to Lit, Old to VA

Hiya all Virgin(ians)

Seems fortunate that I join and there happens to be a Virginia thread near the top! Yep, that's right! Another guy! Not sure if that's typical of the forums or just Virginia, but either way, glad to see there are forums to the stories I've read for quite some time.

Just to introduce myself, I'm a 29 year old male living in Arlington, VA. I'm hoping to meet people in the area or in one of the adjacent continents for discussion, roleplaying scenaros, writing, and any type of interaction that's enjoyable for both parties. ;)

Looking forward to hearing from everyone and to getting to know the readers and authors behind the stories on Lit!

Joe
 
Lol, how many VA threads do we have going now? A late night/early morning bump from near Harrisonburg.
 
22 M, spent the past handful of years in the hampton roads area, now I kick it up in the DC metro area...good times all around, I must say haha
 
Back
Top