Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 06-19-2006, 07:17 AM   #176
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru
 
sensualpilgrim is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunandshadow
I have lots of science fiction or fantasy story ideas, but I really want to write them as manga scripts; haven't been having any luck finding an artist to partner up with though. Do you have any suggestions?
Why don't you write up your scripts or stories and then post them on threads for manga fans (as as here). That would improves your chance of finding a artist. I found Dragonfly through her stories and a mutual friend got us together. It's all about showing what you got and asking around. Be open with what you're interested.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-19-2006, 01:17 PM   #177
sunandshadow
Cocksnail!
 
sunandshadow's Avatar
 
sunandshadow is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,857
Well, I don't like to actually write the script ahead of time because the artist is my partner, I want to give them some say in what happens in the story. I find collaborative writing way more motivating than just writing for myself - I mean I could just go daydream about the story, there's no point me going through the work of writing it down unless someone else is going to get enthused about it. But I have been working on writing down summaries of all my story ideas, so that if an artist wanted to team up with me they could look at it like a menu of possibilities and say, ooh, how about captor-captive for the entree with science-fiction sauce and a side order of gender issues?

I could definitely use some recommendations of what websites manga artists hang out on though. I've tried Deviant Art, MegaTokyo, ConceptArt, Digital Webbing, GaiaOnline, Poserotica...
__________________
I was wondering why I was having trouble getting inspired to continue an erotic story I've been working on. Then I noticed my shampoo bottle said: "Herbal Essences Drama Clean: I'm so good I'll put clean thoughts in your head!" And I thought well, clearly I need to get some new shampoo if this one's washing away all my nice dirty thoughts!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-19-2006, 08:48 PM   #178
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru
 
sensualpilgrim is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunandshadow
Well, I don't like to actually write the script ahead of time because the artist is my partner, I want to give them some say in what happens in the story. I find collaborative writing way more motivating than just writing for myself - I mean I could just go daydream about the story, there's no point me going through the work of writing it down unless someone else is going to get enthused about it. But I have been working on writing down summaries of all my story ideas, so that if an artist wanted to team up with me they could look at it like a menu of possibilities and say, ooh, how about captor-captive for the entree with science-fiction sauce and a side order of gender issues?

I could definitely use some recommendations of what websites manga artists hang out on though. I've tried Deviant Art, MegaTokyo, ConceptArt, Digital Webbing, GaiaOnline, Poserotica...
Also try comic convention and comic book meetups like meetup.com. You could just post sketch of what your story idea is about as a bait.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-19-2006, 11:55 PM   #179
sunandshadow
Cocksnail!
 
sunandshadow's Avatar
 
sunandshadow is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,857
Oh, that's an interesting idea. Yeah I could go that, I have enough drawing skills to make a 'bait' poster, and I know anime conventions occur fairly often in my local area.
__________________
I was wondering why I was having trouble getting inspired to continue an erotic story I've been working on. Then I noticed my shampoo bottle said: "Herbal Essences Drama Clean: I'm so good I'll put clean thoughts in your head!" And I thought well, clearly I need to get some new shampoo if this one's washing away all my nice dirty thoughts!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-20-2006, 09:42 PM   #180
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru
 
sensualpilgrim is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunandshadow
Oh, that's an interesting idea. Yeah I could go that, I have enough drawing skills to make a 'bait' poster, and I know anime conventions occur fairly often in my local area.
Go git over there, you know Lady Luck favors the bold.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2006, 01:40 AM   #181
JustDivine
Virgin
 
JustDivine is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3
Hey!

Hey SensualPilgrim So this is the Literotica thread you wre telling me about! Sorry I couldn't drop in sooner. So whats the topic right now?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2006, 07:07 AM   #182
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru
 
sensualpilgrim is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDivine
Hey SensualPilgrim So this is the Literotica thread you wre telling me about! Sorry I couldn't drop in sooner. So whats the topic right now?
We're talking about art. How's your Invasion from within story cumming along?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2006, 10:55 AM   #183
JustDivine
Virgin
 
JustDivine is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3
Pretty well I need to work alot more on it though. I think the size of the story tends to be a little daunting for me, since I know its going to be very long.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2006, 10:57 PM   #184
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru
 
sensualpilgrim is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDivine
Pretty well I need to work alot more on it though. I think the size of the story tends to be a little daunting for me, since I know its going to be very long.
How do you eat an elephant?

One bite at a time!

When I was working in a museum, people would keep try to walk past me until I stop them and ask for their tickets. They would say but I already show my ticket (to another guy in my post before I show up and that would be two hours ago!). I would say, I'm sorry but we have 3,000 people a day and I don't have a memory like elephant. Is my nose that long?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-22-2006, 02:18 AM   #185
sunandshadow
Cocksnail!
 
sunandshadow's Avatar
 
sunandshadow is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,857
I came across a character design class/challenge, so I decided to play with character designs for plant people, for an erotic surreal manga. Any opinions?
__________________
I was wondering why I was having trouble getting inspired to continue an erotic story I've been working on. Then I noticed my shampoo bottle said: "Herbal Essences Drama Clean: I'm so good I'll put clean thoughts in your head!" And I thought well, clearly I need to get some new shampoo if this one's washing away all my nice dirty thoughts!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-22-2006, 07:58 PM   #186
dragonflystorie
Virgin
 
dragonflystorie is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: State of Passion
Posts: 11
2 new stories from me

Wow sunandshadow those look great!

I'm THRILLED with the work sensualpilgrim has been doing on the Brood graphic novel!! Now we need a publisher for it, anyone have any leads? I want to see this in print and I want us both to make a little $ off it, especially pilgrim because his work is so phenominal. He enters the halls of legendary erotica illustrators in my opinion -- incredibly skillful and technically brilliant. And I say this as both an art major/graphic artist and as one who has read a lot of comics & graphic novels.

I finished 2 new stories this week, go to my ASSTR page here:
http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Dragonfly/

The 2 new ones are space_bar (written for JustDivine) and something_symbiotic. Please tell me what you think!!

Anyone have more story ideas you'd like me to work up for you? Please let me know, I love to play with other people's ideas.
__________________
~Dragonfly~
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-22-2006, 08:54 PM   #187
sunandshadow
Cocksnail!
 
sunandshadow's Avatar
 
sunandshadow is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,857
Dragonflystorie - Oh cool, I'm glad to meet you! I've enjoyed some of your stories in the Kristen archive before, and the 2 new ones got me as wet as always! And thanks, glad you like the sketches. You might like the story they're for too, because there are pregnancy and contagion aspects too it, but then again the main character's male, I dunno whether you like male pregnancy or only female pregnancy.
__________________
I was wondering why I was having trouble getting inspired to continue an erotic story I've been working on. Then I noticed my shampoo bottle said: "Herbal Essences Drama Clean: I'm so good I'll put clean thoughts in your head!" And I thought well, clearly I need to get some new shampoo if this one's washing away all my nice dirty thoughts!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-22-2006, 10:20 PM   #188
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru
 
sensualpilgrim is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflystorie
Wow sunandshadow those look great!

I'm THRILLED with the work sensualpilgrim has been doing on the Brood graphic novel!! Now we need a publisher for it, anyone have any leads? I want to see this in print and I want us both to make a little $ off it, especially pilgrim because his work is so phenominal. He enters the halls of legendary erotica illustrators in my opinion -- incredibly skillful and technically brilliant. And I say this as both an art major/graphic artist and as one who has read a lot of comics & graphic novels.

I finished 2 new stories this week, go to my ASSTR page here:
http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Dragonfly/

The 2 new ones are space_bar (written for JustDivine) and something_symbiotic. Please tell me what you think!!

Anyone have more story ideas you'd like me to work up for you? Please let me know, I love to play with other people's ideas.
Stop it, Dragonfly. You're making me red-faced! Of course, you may be saying all those stuff about me so that i can knocked up my groupies!

Speaking of graphic novels, I just picked up an English novel Durham Red about a mutant vampire who woke up after 1,200 years of cold sleep to find herself a goddess and in middle of geocidical war. Mark Harrison's art is AMAZING! There's a flaw in that a lot of stuff aren't clear in details but the main stuff is very detailed in both paint and photoshop. It's not erotic but the vamp is very sexy.

Now it's true that I am putting a lot of heart into the Brood. That's because I want to create the kind of stuff I want to read. I want my SF erotic to be both sexy, erotic, humane, smart, and in a way spiritual. Most stuff I seen are sub-standard. I want to show for my own benefit how the good novels are done.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-26-2006, 11:50 PM   #189
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru
 
sensualpilgrim is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,368
Holy Frak!

http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...4#post18016924

I just set up Battlestar Galactica thrend at this link. Feel free and join!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2006, 12:14 AM   #190
JustDivine
Virgin
 
JustDivine is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3
New Story on Kristen!

Hey everybody! I just finished the story Carl and I mentioned earlier. Its up on Kristen now. Here's the link.

http://www.asstr.org/~Kristen/45/invasion.txt
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2006, 07:11 AM   #191
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru
 
sensualpilgrim is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDivine
Hey everybody! I just finished the story Carl and I mentioned earlier. Its up on Kristen now. Here's the link.

http://www.asstr.org/~Kristen/45/invasion.txt

Mmmmm, girl on girl sex. Nothing like two breeder hips bumping into each other and puffy lips kissing each other with open mouths!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-03-2006, 03:19 AM   #192
sunandshadow
Cocksnail!
 
sunandshadow's Avatar
 
sunandshadow is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,857
Cool

An update on how my plantpeople character designs are coming along:
__________________
I was wondering why I was having trouble getting inspired to continue an erotic story I've been working on. Then I noticed my shampoo bottle said: "Herbal Essences Drama Clean: I'm so good I'll put clean thoughts in your head!" And I thought well, clearly I need to get some new shampoo if this one's washing away all my nice dirty thoughts!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-24-2012, 10:56 AM   #193
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru
 
sensualpilgrim is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,368
Smile Open for Business Again

To everybody who had enjoyed this thread on science fiction erotica, I'm back and ready to pick this up again. I'm sure there are many new people and ideas out there that deal with the sexual side of alien and robot life.

A lot had changed. What's new with your fantasy life?

Pilgrim
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2012, 12:30 AM   #194
switch_diana
Experienced
 
switch_diana is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 33
Thanks for bumping this thread, I was not here for the earlier discussion, but it was fun to look over it. Lots of great ideas here!

Most of my sexual fantasies involve some imaginative element, either other worlds, beings, powers, or whatever. Especially with some fetish and BDSM themes mixed in. I like to roleplay online but it's hard to find people who are into that kind of stuff, at least it has been for me.

I'd love to discuss more with anyone who's interested, and will keep an eye on this thread, too.

Diana
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2012, 12:35 PM   #195
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru
 
sensualpilgrim is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,368
Welcome Diana

Let's start with the bondage. I like to image women landing on a planet that is earth-like. There are forests of giant flowers. One unwisely got lost and then the vines moved. They grasped her and wrapped around her lithe body, ripping her suit off. The vines pulled her back toward a open flower the size of human. She fell onto the petals and its testlcles spread her eagle-shaped. Some of the testciles wrapped tight her breasts and started suckling her milk. The mass of slim testciles invaded her pussy and ass. The ass testcles will use her system to fertlize the plant and the pussy testcles will prepare her womb as a host for producing seeding of itself. The petals closed over her in soft, dark pink glow as it fucked her all night. In the morning, the petals opened and the girl realized that the flower had rose hundreds of feet high. She discovered the purpose soon enough. It was the time for 5-foot long bees to collect honey and it so happened that her pussy cum make for a great honey. her pussy was released and its scent caught a bee's attention. It descent and tasted her clit, exploring her juices. Then it turn around. Instead of a stinger, this giant bee have an ovipositor and it started fucking her without mercy, its humming adding to her lust while the flower suckle her milk hard. The bee's cum bathed her womb, enabling the flower's seeds to fertilize her eggs. The bee went back to its hive and soon more bees came and ravished her all day in hot sun and cool wind. During the day, the flower force her to deep-throat one of its testcle so that she can drink food. After the bees left for the night, the petals closed again and she slept as her womb swollen with new life. In the morning, the flower lowered to the ground and wait as the girl gave birth to hundreds of seeds onto the ground. Soon, the soil will be thick with her flower children, and she will be exposed to the bees again. Her sisters will be looking for her and soon they became the trapped honeys for the hungry bees for the years to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by switch_diana View Post
Thanks for bumping this thread, I was not here for the earlier discussion, but it was fun to look over it. Lots of great ideas here!

Most of my sexual fantasies involve some imaginative element, either other worlds, beings, powers, or whatever. Especially with some fetish and BDSM themes mixed in. I like to roleplay online but it's hard to find people who are into that kind of stuff, at least it has been for me.

I'd love to discuss more with anyone who's interested, and will keep an eye on this thread, too.

Diana
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2012, 01:19 PM   #196
switch_diana
Experienced
 
switch_diana is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualpilgrim View Post
Let's start with the bondage. I like to image women landing on a planet that is earth-like. There are forests of giant flowers. One unwisely got lost and then the vines moved. They grasped her and wrapped around her lithe body, ripping her suit off. The vines pulled her back toward a open flower the size of human. She fell onto the petals and its testlcles spread her eagle-shaped. Some of the testciles wrapped tight her breasts and started suckling her milk. The mass of slim testciles invaded her pussy and ass. The ass testcles will use her system to fertlize the plant and the pussy testcles will prepare her womb as a host for producing seeding of itself. The petals closed over her in soft, dark pink glow as it fucked her all night. In the morning, the petals opened and the girl realized that the flower had rose hundreds of feet high. She discovered the purpose soon enough. It was the time for 5-foot long bees to collect honey and it so happened that her pussy cum make for a great honey. her pussy was released and its scent caught a bee's attention. It descent and tasted her clit, exploring her juices. Then it turn around. Instead of a stinger, this giant bee have an ovipositor and it started fucking her without mercy, its humming adding to her lust while the flower suckle her milk hard. The bee's cum bathed her womb, enabling the flower's seeds to fertilize her eggs. The bee went back to its hive and soon more bees came and ravished her all day in hot sun and cool wind. During the day, the flower force her to deep-throat one of its testcle so that she can drink food. After the bees left for the night, the petals closed again and she slept as her womb swollen with new life. In the morning, the flower lowered to the ground and wait as the girl gave birth to hundreds of seeds onto the ground. Soon, the soil will be thick with her flower children, and she will be exposed to the bees again. Her sisters will be looking for her and soon they became the trapped honeys for the hungry bees for the years to come.
Wow... that is pretty fantastic. Not the kind of thing I would have imagined myself, but it definitely has an attraction to me. The helplessness and the feeling of being used are so powerful. The biological aspect is frightening yet there's something very hot going on there, too. (Btw, I am assuming you meant tentacle or tendril not testicle??)

Most of my fantasies involved forced, unwilling action like that. Be it rape, milking, or simple bondage and captivity. Something that would also excite me would be if I were trapped by those plants and the bees, ravaged mercilessly, then actually found and rescued by my fellow crew, but they would all know what had happened to me. I'd have to live with that and face them, knowing that they know....
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2012, 01:40 PM   #197
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru
 
sensualpilgrim is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by switch_diana View Post
Wow... that is pretty fantastic. Not the kind of thing I would have imagined myself, but it definitely has an attraction to me. The helplessness and the feeling of being used are so powerful. The biological aspect is frightening yet there's something very hot going on there, too. (Btw, I am assuming you meant tentacle or tendril not testicle??)

Most of my fantasies involved forced, unwilling action like that. Be it rape, milking, or simple bondage and captivity. Something that would also excite me would be if I were trapped by those plants and the bees, ravaged mercilessly, then actually found and rescued by my fellow crew, but they would all know what had happened to me. I'd have to live with that and face them, knowing that they know....
Silly me, i means tentacles! That's a nice twist, the secret knowledge. What if the girls asked you what it was like being ravaged. Slowly, you tell them what it was like and a desire arosed in them to experience this for themselves. So after some debate, the girls went back, naked this time. First, only a few were raped while others watched far off. Then they took turns. Finally, they went native, enjoying their roles as the third sex in biological cycle of reproduction.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2012, 02:12 PM   #198
callmeismael
Really Experienced
 
callmeismael is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: western canada
Posts: 206
Perhaps there could be an angle where they discover that there was once an ancient civilization of women on the planet, who lived in a symbiotic relationship with the flowers and bees, worshipped them. To be chosen as an offering for the flowers was considered a great honour. Having the crew explore the story of this civilization's history and how their relationship with their environment worked might give some nice direction and motivation to the characters. One crew member can be a biologist, another an anthropologist, as well as the typical roles of captain, pilot, mechanic, etc. There are differing opinions on just how hostile the planet is.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2012, 02:48 PM   #199
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru
 
sensualpilgrim is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,368
"Alien Cavewomen"

Nice idea, Callmeismael. What if that ancient species wasn't quite human woman but have similar scents and holes. What if there were no males at all? They would need to become third sex to the flowers and bees in order to reproduce themselves. Due to the fact that they spend all their time getting royally fucked, their culture might be like stone age but some of their culture might have some writing and beautiful art. The researchers discovered that this species had evolved into the breeder species for many kind of species on this world. No species other than the alien "cavewomen" have any females, all are males. So to reproduce, they would hunt or trap the cavewomen for fucking. The women would welcome their rapists for a chance to have their own children. Because of this, their eggs had evolved to welcome any sperm. The researcher happened to have similar DNA and there's a chance that the flowers has changed the protein makeup of their eggs.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-30-2012, 08:15 PM   #200
sensualpilgrim
Literotica Guru
 
sensualpilgrim is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,368
After Sandy

Hope everybody are fine after the storm. What are the odds of a mini-boom in babies after all those blackouts?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:25 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.