Shibari/RopeWork Appreciation

cascadiabound

MrTs barmaid
Joined
Aug 11, 2015
Posts
26,512
Post images and gifs of shibari and ropework here -
please remember to follow the rules of the site - do not post copy written images or images that will get the entire thread deleted please.

I love this kind bondage and I hope others will be inspired to contribute here too.:heart:

A few safety notes about rope work/ restraints: Bondage is never risk free, even with the most experienced and safety conscious bondage rigger. You can significantly reduce your risk if you work with someone who is experienced and knows what they are doing (these are not necessarily the same thing.)

Engage in rope work only after understanding the risks and be sure to act with caution. Ropes can cause pressure on the anatomy in a way that can cause pain, pressure on blood vessels (restricting blood flow to critical organs like your brain), and can place pressure on nerves which if not relieved quickly can cause permanent nerve damage.

Please be smart. These images can be inspirational, but do not engage in these activities without proper education and care. PYL – keep your pyl safe. pyl’s – be sure to look out for your own safety and safe word if needed.


5671543.gif
 
Last edited:
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjSzTC6Ld12K6fOxBZlOausidAHaajbgw5jHUn1XQKbMoQwhhbDg
 
Back
Top