Rate anal sex

I like topping hung guy when I was living it... I never got anything out of being topped...and I can count that on one hand. It was for him to get off and his wife was watching...

That's just the Alpha in me...
 
For someone who is somewhat inexperienced in both giving and receiving anal sex, I guess the answer would depend on the other partner and the right mood.
Have received mind blowing anal from a thick BBC, so much so that I felt the effects of it for hours. The BBC definitely helped, but also the fact that he was a power Dom and used his cock which made such a difference.

So I would definitely rate that as a 10. But have had mediocre anal as well, rating a low of a 4.

Wish all were 10s, but that is utopia, I guess!
 
I love it, I'm a bottom, and wish I could be fucked far more often. I now very much prefer being fucked to fucking. For anyone who is unsure but hasn't yet taken the next step, I urge you to live out your dreams. Anal orgasm is something better than amazing x
 
I love anal stimulation, and have had anal orgasms with my Aneros. I've never really had the urge to be penetrated anally by a cock. But the thought has become more interesting over the years.

What can you feel when a guy is cumming inside you? Can you feel the warmth of his seed inside you? The pulsating of his cock? I would love to read the details!
 
I love anal stimulation, and have had anal orgasms with my Aneros. I've never really had the urge to be penetrated anally by a cock. But the thought has become more interesting over the years.

What can you feel when a guy is cumming inside you? Can you feel the warmth of his seed inside you? The pulsating of his cock? I would love to read the details!
I envy you. I can't get an anal orgasm from just Aneros. I want to try the real thing.
 
I love anal stimulation, and have had anal orgasms with my Aneros. I've never really had the urge to be penetrated anally by a cock. But the thought has become more interesting over the years.

What can you feel when a guy is cumming inside you? Can you feel the warmth of his seed inside you? The pulsating of his cock? I would love to read the details!

when i have a guy inside me i can feel the cock pulsing and the cum is warm and i love it when it leaks out
 
Converted for life

I was converted for life the time I crawled on top of my 70 yr old stud..... and YES he was still quite a stud! He told me he was too old to get on top, and if I wanted it, I’d have to climb on and ride. I faced him, feet flat on the floor and slowly lowered myself onto him. Since I hadn’t prepared for this.... it was a little painful, but that quickly turned to a warm glow. U stayed rock hard during the initial penetration, which was a first for me! I sat for a couple of minutes... fully enforced with his beautiful 8”r. Then I started to rocking my hips on him, and it didn’t take long before I felt him hitting the good spot! Soon my hips rocked with a force I didn’t know I had....I wasn’t thinking about it... it was like I was in auto mode and just spasmodic movements....
A couple minutes later I was like a whore in heat...strange sounds emanated from my lips....my vision went dark for a moment and my rock hard cock erupted in one long ehaculation that seemed to go on forever in slow motion! The earth literally moved under my feet!! When it was over, I looked down at my smiling elderly man with his hands behind his head- grinning from ear to ear. I said: what just happened!? He said: I don’t know, but I’m glad I could do that for you!
He had cum all over his face, chest, forehead, and running down the wall behind his head!
That was the most intense irgasm ive ever had, and I thought my nuts were going to come out the end of my cock while it was happening!
Now I crave being in the bottom, where as before I was only doing it to please my partner....now I know why there are so many more bottoms than tops out there!!! lol
 
my ultimate fantasy. Getting fucked until I cum, hands free. Toys don't do it for me. Love to have a cock in my mouth when it happens too.

Yeah toys are... weird. Like I've never been able to do it to myself, but if someone is using a toy on me, they can get me to cum. So like, it's not the toy's fault, I just need someone else to be using it.

But I love anal, just in general. 10/10 would do again.

I will caution that it's easy to get hurt though. I've ripped before because I don't know what the hell I'm doing, so if you're fucking me you can't listen to me, you have to use your best judgement. So get a dom who knows what they're doing. Real dicks might be better because they can feel what they're doing.
 
I want it in the ass

I never had a real cock in me yet. I have fucked a few guys and women in the ass. I love getting fucked with a strap-on and dildo's vibrators and cucumbers but never with a cock. I am hoping to change that soon.
 
I rather enjoy it. I haven't had any long ones but the times I did get the 9+ dildos in me felt ecstatic especially to feel the balls pressing
 
I'm a very enthusiastic bottom. The only thing better than a cock in my ass is one in my mouth at the same time. I also fantasize about multiple guys fucking me. Despite all that, there are a few guys I'd top.
 
anal

I have only fucked one guy , he was an anal virgin at 70 and I took it. He was tight but with lots of lube opened him up with my fingers. I took him doggy style and slowly pushed against his hole, it just popped in next thing is I am fucking him.
What a turn on it was, I had only been fucking him for a few minutes and my cock was ready to shoot so I pulled out.When I finally cum it was in his mouth followed by a cum kiss. His hole gripped my cock so well and afterwards he said why hadn't he tried anal earlier in his life, he loved it as much as I did.
 
Back
Top