Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

1590646593.jpg

Is there room for one more in the group? Married and searching.

Always room Hannah. Please join in, I for one would love to hear more from the women here. I just can't get enough.

I have this thing for married women. I guess i want to show them how special it is with another girl. Maybe acting as a recruiter for the lesbian team. :heart:

Always room Hannah. Please join in, I for one would love to hear more from the women here. I just can't get enough.

I have this thing for married women. I guess i want to show them how special it is with another girl. Maybe acting as a recruiter for the lesbian team. :heart:

MM thank you! For me, it's a "road not taken" -- denying or downplaying feelings and desires very early in life, only to find those yearnings seething under the surface (and closer and closer to the surface) years later.

MM thank you! For me, it's a "road not taken" -- denying or downplaying feelings and desires very early in life, only to find those yearnings seething under the surface (and closer and closer to the surface) years later.

Never too late to try a new direction :heart:

When I was about 21, a perfectly platonic lesbian friend of mine drunkenly confided that a woman we both knew (a married professor) was secretly very attracted to me. I was so flattered that it made my head spin.

I'm sure I've posted before but this very married lady sure would like to find somebody to play with and, hopefully, soon find someone to take it to RT ;-)

My ankles are spraining just looking at those heels.
Ditto. I'd give them a go...but to be honest I'd need to be on all fours, or leaning over something (or on my back :) ). Wobbling around in that position wouldn't be hugely appealing to whoever had put me there, I'm thinking...don't imagine they'd be massively turned on by broken ankles either!

would any of you married women consider getting a hooker to satisfy your fantasy?

Morning all

Hope you are all well

If anyone wants to chat, share ideas, fantasies, please let me know via a PM..

Would love to chat, even role play a bi/lesbian scene..

Miranda

Back